Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology (11819 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / PDP Reps Demand Impeachment Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Timothy89(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
LP would have grown to be an opposition party if Atiku had won but with Tinubu a smart politician, in 1year's time no one go hear about LP except in Igbo land
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by bhella10: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
So this guy was rigged in at ikole, Ayedun , Ayebode, Oye,ilasha against d wish of d people. He's now HoR spokesman.
Democracy is dead in Nigeria.
If you have proofs go to the tribunal, otherwise e lo d'ekun ote ke pa nu mo. Shior!
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by mayama(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
I fear who no fear Nigerians even if Labour dey mess up ,this there shouth alone is enough to make the fg wake up bse they are clearly asleep
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Testimony1988(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hr should have mentioned the prayer allowance they were paid.
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Ozommadu: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
HateBigots:
cheesy... So how much did you receive then

Thieves in government .

Agbero don delete him Facebook account.

Aremu from Osogbo a.k.a. Acekidc 🤣🤣🤣

Resemble who dey suffer

Hahaha, I don save am sharp sharp...he go hear from me later

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by HRMK: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
to me both nlc and lp are same and working towards same goal!
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Minatouchiha(m): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Ok, but how much did you receive? Or dem nor give una money? Start with how much you receive first.
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
What do you expect from Labour Party Attack Dog Ajaero of NLC if not Lies and Victimisation!! Ellup and its other Wing of Labourers shall continue Wailing and Labouring in Vain😩😫 till 2039.
labouring in vain u say, by saying the truth. U think FTC to insult on NL is an achievement. What a waste of sperm!!!!!! Brainwashed riffraffs from a skull-mining region
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by omoredia: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:

NLC is finished!
Many may not like it but that is the Truth now because Ajaero and his recruited agents are now telling lies,just to gain audience from the Public which ought to be the other way round!
Hymmm,why did they embark on this cheap way of fighting the Executive and Legislatures and you think by being an LP support group,you can now have a Voice? By lying to the Public,NLC Leaders have embarrassed themselves!
You earned leadership and you don't demand for it.Too bad!
How can a whole NLC be embarrassing themselves like this ?

What i can decode is that hunger is very much ur problem. Na who chop Belleful fit reason like human being
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
What do you expect from Labour Party Attack Dog Ajaero of NLC if not Lies and Victimisation!! Ellup and its other Wing of Labourers shall continue Wailing and Labouring in Vain😩😫 till 2039.

Na night school you go to?

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Christistruth00: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
LegendHero:
When I also saw the news, I was like with how current I am, why do I not know when FG gave 100m each to the NASS members.

So Ajaero need to use fake news to buttress his point so at to force NLC people to go on strike by fire by force.

Bitter Obi don use him own finish NLC. Now people look them as partisan LP agents that just wanted to cripple Tinubu government.

Ever since the last election, NLC have been acting as another opporison party.

Ajaero went Tribal long ago

Imagine putting a NLC Strike on the same day as the Presidential Tribunal Judgement

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Oluwaseyi11: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Offers Nigeria $450 Million To Fight Corruption / Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.