Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology (11787 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / PDP Reps Demand Impeachment Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Udopasa: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Those words from Onyeka was largely irresponsible and unbelievable. He's trying to make a further mess of the messed up NLC by telling kindergarten lies

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Dittodat: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
NLC is now just an extension of the IPOB HELL U PEE party. Not surprised at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by omoredia: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
ecolime:

Probably. Most Politicians are in cult.

I also learnt one very Popular Politician from Anambra wears only black attire as a symbol of his association with one dreaded cult group.

Trust no man

U mean this poltician? Ur brain is covered in soot i tell u

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by ecolime(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
omoredia:

U mean this poltician? Ur brain is covered in soot i tell u

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by LegendHero(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
Keep running when you see your shaddow behind you. this same timubu gave out $25.000 to Delegates during the primaries And 3k to voters on election day

You’re a liar.

Tinubu actually gave $100k each to the delegates and in my polling unit in Ozubulu, he gave 300k to each voters on Election Day.

So why are you selling him short? Put some respect in his name, Asiwaju is damn rich.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by favor914: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
Both the NLC and NASS are filled with criminal rogues
Shameless Wailer.

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by blaise26abj(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
fergie001:
The House of Representatives has denied reports that its members received N100 million each as palliatives.

On Tuesday, the Nigeria Labour Congress, through Christopher Onyeka (National Assistant General Secretary) insisted that the so-called palliatives provided by the President Bola Tinubu-led Government is an insult to Nigerians, as each legislator went home with N100million while hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in each local Government grapple with few bags of rice.

Okay sorry honorable . The error na just that he mistakenly said it was a palliative. But you failed to clarify what the 100 m was for . And you didn’t deny that you collective thieves received 100m . this is why LP is a useless party . All those voted in on the platform are very quiet .

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by favor914: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dittodat:
NLC is now just an extension of the IPOB HELL U PEE party. Not surprised at all.
https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by oyeb15: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
So this guy was rigged in at ikole, Ayedun , Ayebode, Oye,ilasha against d wish of d people. He's now HoR spokesman.
Democracy is dead in Nigeria.
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Djele: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
May God punish all the house of reps and Senate members whether PDApc or LP or NNPP
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Emyogalanya: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:

You’re a liar.

Tinubu actually gave $100k each to the delegates and in my polling unit in Ozubulu, he gave 300k to each voters on Election Day.

So why are you selling him short? Put some respect in his name, Asiwaju is damn rich.
I see pain
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by blaise26abj(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
edgecution:
I thought by now the LABOR PARTY REPS AND SENATORS in the house would have given us the breakdown of the total emoluments/salaries/benefits/allowances per annum. Its is almost 1 year and nothing from them. It seems as soon as they get to abuja , everybody just blend. Politics na scam including LABOR/APC/PDP

You my brother /sister have your head screwed on right . They are all quiet . Na who no dey chop government money be freedom fighter for naija .

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by inoki247: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
frank2zee:

Wow..so we have people who can still defend the government even in the face of torture. I shock!!

Oga rest nobody's defending anybody NLC av lost derr credibility before the Govt can hear them they need a Protest like 2012 not alll this Jokes they've been doing lately bkuz people don't trust them again...

If my view doesn't align with your why not jump and pass you people are always crying bkuz someone else av a contrary opinion....

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by rajiedreez: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
NLC ridiculed themselves by being partisan over the years. It's only a matter of time till they lose their reputation. And their significance is diminishing by the day.

Oshiomole used the NLC to gain popularity for his political ambition against Obasanjo. Tinubu, APC and co used the same NLC against GEJ. Now they are behind another candidate and you expect Nigerians to take them serious. Especially when someone that's used their services against the government in the past is now the head of the present government.
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Alliswell248: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
Whats strange here? Same man gave out $25000 to delegates at the primaries. So what should labour apologise for

If they carry you now..hope you can back this statement with evidence.

Learn to keep quiet . Not a must to comment

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Lumig: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
We all know NLC is lying but the antecedents of you people are not helping too
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Emyogalanya: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alliswell248:

If they carry you now..hope you can back this statement with evidence.

Learn to keep quiet . Not a must to comment
Carry me go where i no know. So thats how you operate in nig? NLC That broke the news where dem carry dem go
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Jonjam269: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
We know where the fake news is coming from, that is one of the trademarks of obidot, to peddle falsehood,
The present NLC has lost its relevance the moment they identified with Labour Party, NlC Ajaero is an extension of obidot

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by walexbiz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
When I also saw the news, I was like with how current I am, why do I not know when FG gave 100m each to the NASS members.

So Ajaero need to use fake news to buttress his point so at to force NLC people to go on strike by fire by force.

Bitter Obi don use him own finish NLC. Now people look them as partisan LP agents that just wanted to cripple Tinubu government.

Ever since the last election, NLC have been acting as another opporison party.

Who are you to be informed about the national assembly largesse. They are not mandated to inform you but if you had been very attentive to the happenings in the National Assembly you would have known the sumof 70bn was released to the national assembly as palliative. If they know that they truly fear the Almighty let them disclose how much was each member of the national assembly collected.

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Obainomilano: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
What do you expect from Labour Party Attack Dog Ajaero of NLC if not Lies and Victimisation!! Ellup and its other Wing of Labourers shall continue Wailing and Labouring in Vain😩😫 till 2039.
my dear stop fooling your self ellup or ipob p is not wailing he is a billionaire that owns business in Nigeria and UK ..the wailing is for your village people who can barely afford eba ..so stop fooling your self..ajaero and Elly p are very much comfortable and this is a fact
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Holaomoakin(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by johnjose68: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
What do you expect from Labour Party Attack Dog Ajaero of NLC if not Lies and Victimisation!! Ellup and its other Wing of Labourers shall continue Wailing and Labouring in Vain😩😫 till 2039.

Till 2100 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Bluntemperor: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
omoredia:
Once the house of reps denies it very quickly then i just know it is true

NLC is finished!
Many may not like it but that is the Truth now because Ajaero and his recruited agents are now telling lies,just to gain audience from the Public which ought to be the other way round!
Hymmm,why did they embark on this cheap way of fighting the Executive and Legislatures and you think by being an LP support group,you can now have a Voice? By lying to the Public,NLC Leaders have embarrassed themselves!
You earned leadership and you don't demand for it.Too bad!
How can a whole NLC be embarrassing themselves like this ?
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Funflipper: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
IamPlato:

One question for Nigerians
Abeg who no be thief for this country grin
Government, church, company, Nepa, Girlfriend, Yahoo boys, Bank, Tinubu grin , MTN, abeg who no be thief? Money laundering, lying, attention seeking, scam. I just weak for this country wey my mama born me put

David Cameron no lie when he say "Nigerians are fantastically corrupt"; No exception whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by ValarDoharis: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Una don dey fight NLC to defend the rogues in NASS just because of hatred for Obi.

NASS collected about 75 billion for NASS upgrade after collexting 37 from Bubu. Is that not more than 100 million per person?
LegendHero:
When I also saw the news, I was like with how current I am, why do I not know when FG gave 100m each to the NASS members.

So Ajaero need to use fake news to buttress his point so at to force NLC people to go on strike by fire by force.

Bitter Obi don use him own finish NLC. Now people look them as partisan LP agents that just wanted to cripple Tinubu government.

Ever since the last election, NLC have been acting as another opporison party.
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Iamthoney(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ok House Of Reps should tell us if they receive anything and how much was it

NB: NLC na toothless 🐕 🐶 and they are irrelevant and insignificant cos once the senior men for FG press rubbers(money 💵 💶) for their hands them go leave aluta go la vida 😂😂😂
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by Advancedman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology by poiZon: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
That ajaero u r castigating was built and promoted by the Edo short devil, Adams oshiomole during the then nlc president ayuba wabba's leadership.

What goes around comes around...
May Joe ajaero continue to do what ayuba wabba could not do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pdp Reaches-out To Tambuwal Over GEJ Impeachment Threat / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? / Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.