Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35367 Views)

First Anniversary: LP Leadership, Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Otti / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Christistruth00: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Airlord2030:
Soyinka my man.

no wonder Chinua Achebe died untimely death because he was jealous of you.. grin

may he continue to rest in pieces in Hellfire together with the 3m animals awolowo sentenced to death grin grin cheesy

It is true that Peter Obi has a Neo Nazi like hate Lynch Mob but what you put up there is also hateful

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2023
One I like about the easterners Is that they all want to reap without labouring

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by truthfinder319: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2023
God bless WS. Obi supporters are liars and propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Airlord2030: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Christistruth00:

It is true that Peter Obi has a Neo Nazi like hate Lynch Mob but what you put up there is also hateful
you match hatred with greater hatred..
i am not one of those liberal yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ladyclara002(f): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
Exactly
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by bdon12: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp
No matter d education of a yoruba man,trubalism will not let him to be open minded.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2023
lapintoz:
Another ipig propagandist. Cry me a river.....

How much did ojukwu steal before running away.....did you still not worship him....tell us another story. Obi.dense

Just another fellow who encourage corruption and u still wonder why Nigeria is under a rescue mission. I'm sorry for u and ur future generation.

Same apc that destroyed the country but u are now supporting them just because of tinubu. What tribalism cannot do does not exist. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2023
So stop saying someone will never be president after there are 200million people, everyone cannot be president. Awolowo wasnt president despite his servitude to Gowon
LegendHero:

No, I don’t want to be president.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alpharey: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
One I like about the easterners Is that they all want to reap without labouring

Like collecting egunje in the parks and street corners while the drivers are doing the real work of transportation. You see your life?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2023
PDP was sleeping on top of bicycle. LP is a small party without experience but PDP ought to know APC was planning something with Mahmmud.

PDP messed up big time. They were focusing on Wike, G5 and LP while APC was conniving with Mahmmud
Felimax:

You guys are just kids when it comes to politics in Nigeria.
Politics is science and to be very honest. Obi was the day who could bell the cat.

You won't understand till Obi start taking awards from APC.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alpharey: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Offpointng:

So the North are not dealing with the Igbos?? and Ibos are not the ones disgracing Nigeria the most

tell me something new

So what is the results of dealing with the Igbos by the north. Did that remove the almajiris begging for food and water all over the south east and beyond. Rubbish
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by raskymonojendor: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2023
ValarDoharis:
PDP was sleeping on top of bicycle. LP is a small party without experience but PDP ought to know APC was planning something with Mahmmud.

PDP messed up big time. They were focusing on Wike, G5 and LP while APC was conniving with Mahmmud
You conveniently left out the bit that the votes were also split accordingly amongst PDP, LP, NNPP, and G5 to make the path smooth for Jagaban of the world. Who ever cast a spell on them did a good job 🤭

ACN and CPC combined forces to defeat PDP, and the Mumu PDP instead split into 4 parts at election time.🤣

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alpharey: 1:06am On Sep 14, 2023
BENEAMATA:
eLUpi don LU le . Now na " gbajue " dem wan take claim wetin no be their own . 5-0 unanimous ruling . Dem wan use last born format possess what's not theirs' , awon werey . Kindergaten Last born go scream and make tantrums over toys his elder brothers share with him so that mama go scold the seniors for making the taata of the house cry , over wetin no be him own .
Most hilarious Quote of the year ; " we won the 2023 presidential elections and we will prove it " . Clowns !

The main Koko is that you are not exempted from the economic hardship facing Nigeria. So stop speaking as if you are living better than others because you support Apc. When are Nigerians going to stop chasing shadows and focus on the things that matter. Now everybody is back to square one whether you are Apc oo, pdp oo, LP. All these we this , we that cannot help you.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Haywhy3579: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2023
Christane:
Truth be told ..am not a fan of Peter obi ..am more of a atiku supporter..but Peter obi won dat election ...tinubu rigged d election and became president.. so Soyinka should forget all dis rubbish is saying ...even he knows dat obi won d election.... the world knows d truth ...him speaking dat tinubu won d election make him sound stupid for someone of is calibre ...

Sometime is good to keep mute
Dan speaking and exposing yourself to d world dat u re not as intelligent as people think
liar ur word sold u out and it shows u are Obidient. always finding short cut and very cunnt ways.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
u guys just like lies unfortunately obi ll never rule nigeria no matter the lies blackmail and Insult... 2027 PDP or APC produce president.. u guys can continue to deceive gullible pple especially ipobic Igbos...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Please point to one single politician that has not stolen money in Nigeria. I don't expect you to mention obi as that will confirm to me that you are an ipig propagandist.

We keep drumming it into your head, obi can never win. The sins of Nzeogu will not let it be. Atiku should not start another Fulani 8 years.

So your obi lost, accept it and stop foaming for mouth and spreading hatred to yourselves. Yorubas dont send your fathers talk less of you.

Funkyswagzz:

Just another fellow who encourage corruption and u still wonder why Nigeria is under a rescue mission. I'm sorry for u and ur future generation.

Same apc that destroyed the country but u are now supporting them just because of tinubu. What tribalism cannot do does not exist. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Vitally123: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2023
So who then won? Highly disappointing, when grey haired people can twist their tongues all because of tribalism, it's unfortunate. So, the only winning this man knows is: snatch it, grab it, fight it, bring it home. Where then is decency? And this same man never opened his mouth to speak about all the moral burdens of forgery, perjury, gender identity, academic fake, electoral violence, mutilated election documents; manipulation of the various systems for self actualization? It would have been better to remain silence. Most unfortunate. With this level of double standard, shall Christ find faith when he returns? Grey haired people don't stay at home and a goat delivers under tethers. The truth you know and speak shall set you free.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Christane:
Truth be told ..am not a fan of Peter obi ..am more of a atiku supporter..but Peter obi won dat election ...tinubu rigged d election and became president.. so Soyinka should forget all dis rubbish is saying ...even he knows dat obi won d election.... the world knows d truth ...him speaking dat tinubu won d election make him sound stupid for someone of is calibre ...

Dan speaking and exposing yourself to d world dat u re not as intelligent as people think
let Peter go rule ur house... Peter had no pathway to presidency... Only liars think obi won... Even in 2031 na Third he go take

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2023
So tell your people to stop spawning hatred. You get it in quadruple fold.

Shikena.

Alpharey:

The main Koko is that you are not exempted from the economic hardship facing Nigeria. So stop speaking as if you are living better than others because you support Apc. When are Nigerians going to stop chasing shadows and focus on the things that matter. Now everybody is back to square one whether you are Apc oo, pdp oo, LP. All these we this , we that cannot help you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Of course he is an epitome of wisdom. He won't be swayed by propaganda on social media a la fascism. Bring evidence to prove all your propaganda at the tribunal, zero evidence! Same thing you carry go to Supreme court. Same result you will get.

North will never vote for you. Your forefathers killed their leaders. Yorubas have seen that you are the epitome of tribalism. We will never vote for your kind. So why not accept your fate and remain a dot in the circle.

The South South don't want you. Why not keep your arrogance and hatred to yourself.

Vitally123:
So who then won? Highly disappointing, when grey haired people can twist their tongues all because of tribalism, it's unfortunate. So, the only winning this man knows is: snatch it, grab it, fight it, bring it home. Where then is decency? And this same man never opened his mouth to speak about all the moral burdens of forgery, perjury, gender identity, academic fake, electoral violence, mutilated election documents; manipulation of the various systems for self actualization? It would have been better to remain silence. Most unfortunate. With this level of double standard, shall Christ find faith when he returns? Grey haired people don't stay at home and a goat delivers under tethers. The truth you know and speak shall set you free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 1:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Then why fool yourselves with petition and supreme courts when you know that obi did not win?

Looking for manhood that is not missing.

jaxxy:
Even tinubu knows he did not win bt inec forced him on Nigerians.

We are saying thesame thing. We have currently no legitimate president.

we are not saying Obi won bt we are sure tinubu did not win either. grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Shameless old man. Seem literature isn't paying him anymore. Ass licker at the detriment of your people.

I do wonder if his nation is cursed.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ilaje1: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Christane:

Only a foolish will say Obi won. He had no path to victory. Apart from Lagos, he had no bearings in SW, he had no bearings in the North. How many electoral votes does SE have?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Intrepid01(m): 1:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Intrepid01(m): 1:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

Just try and become something in life you hear, so that your opinion and feelings about others will matter. For now your feeling and opinion counts for nothing, that’s why they didn’t call you to come and share your views at the event.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by highchief1: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

I will not reply u until u have sense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by highchief1: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we av asked them severally to gives the court dere winning numbers which dere Polling Agent send to Dem buh na Back nd forth we jus dey see.....

Since you guys av Polling Agent in all the unit sum up the score and tender it at the court with evidence let the world see it no buh dey are jus shouting Stolen Mandate...
they are mad people my brother.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by bewla(m): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

FTC the guy below you they ask you over to you

You be Yoruba
Why insult us abi na you them send

Come truth na truth Chicago no talk waiting you they talk Rufai talk am
But he was disgrace

Bobo go Chicago
He go soon clear for una face

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by bluefilm: 2:01am On Sep 14, 2023
But come to think of it, this man is too old to be such a mindless rønu miscreant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos) / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.