Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read (3591 Views)

Fresh Funny Pictures...(must See) / CHEI !!! From Which Part Of The Country Did These Aliens Came From? (photo) / Chei, Is This TRUE?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
look up , look down , look left , look right . restart your brain 5 times then open your pant , roll your eyes and smile , HILARIOUS!!!
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 4:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Did a mad woman bite you?
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2011
^^
it waznt d woman, it waz her dog that did this thing to me. a fellow krazce informed me dat if i manage to catch dat dog and bite it back this my condition will be either alliviated or worstned, left 4 me i luv my mentality just the way it is right now thank u
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by mikuz(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2011
You're welcomed.
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2011
There was this nympho girl that was left alone for sometime because her boyfriend traveled. She needed sex so badly that she went to a babalawo for remedy. The babalawo (after some incantations)gave her a nice smooth stick and told her that anytime she needed servicing she should say "juju stick chuk my t0t0" and it will start, then to stop it she should say "juju stick hold it". She thanked the jazzman and took her new toy home. She started using it immediately and it was soo sweet that she forgot the magic words to stop it. So she got dressed and limped to her doctors office for help. After narrating her experience to the doctor (while still vibrating from the effects of the juju stick) the doctor looked hard at her after laughing and said "you this lady you are verry funny oh, coming into my office this early morning to disturb me with this your yeye story , JUJU STICK MY ARZE" , chei !!

and told her that
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2011
Are u narrating ur gal friends experience or trying to crack an unfunny joke

I dunnö what to rate ur joke,guess i'd rate it in fraction percentage cuz this is way paşş dry!!!

. . . .smh
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ i can see u r still clutching dat ogogoro bottle, is this how you kick start your day or your BRAIN? diz one wey u nor sabi simple mathematics again. i have a simple prescription for your ailment , STAND UP, SPIN AROUND 20 TIMES THEN JUMP UP AND 'KONK' YOUR LEFT EYE IN THE AIR. pls dnt forget to smile after it all okay. AJIBOLE wey break egg CHOP THE SHELL trowey the inside. mschew!
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2011
scratches head
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2011
@dyt: STOP DAT! i believe itz time to change dat ya weave on
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2011
sorry i dont wear dem
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2011
@Lilkech,see ur life. To u,u have cracked a joke

joke rating 0.003.2%
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2011
@dyt: i see, so u r scratching ur BALD head? That is a sure sign of 'Lakpa-LAKPA', I RECOMMEND CIGAR ASH MIXED WITH FUEL. Dry on your stove for best results.
@ajibole: yes u r now trying in ur math, i presume u have dropped d shekpe abi? Good 4 u man.
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2011
stale
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omg
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
One day a man was watching a Nigerian match and his wife came to nag him, honey could you fix the kitchen bulb? It keeps flickering, and the man answered, now? No way, or do you see "NEPA" written on my forehead?, Then the wife said "then could you fix the refrigerator? The door hinge keeps falling off", the man glared at his wife and said "for what? Or did you see THERMOCOOL written on my head?" and he once more faced the tv, His wife came once more and said to him "ok o, then kindly fix the cable in our room, you know i have missed my sitcoms this part month" and the man answered "see this woman oh, me fix cable? I cant, abi did my mother write DSTV on my head?" them the man got up and left the house in anger to in to the car and continue his soccer over some bottles of beer. During extra time he felt remorse for his actions and decided to in good to calm his wife, as he got home he noticed that the kitchen light was fixed, when he opened the fridge to get adds he noticed that the door was fixed, when he went to the room to meet his wife he saw her watching cable and he asked "honey, how did all these stuff get fixed?" and his wife said "after you went out i went outside and cried then a guy say me, he said he will fix it all if i have sex with him or bake him a cake" , them the man asked "wow! What kind of cake did you bake for him?" and his wife answered "are you alright? See of see wahala oh! Come did you see TANTALIZERS written on my forehead?"
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
I'd laff when i am back from night prayers

*praying to find a nice joke when im back*
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
so so irritating angry angry
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by bright007(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
*another lunatic on d go*
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2011
Stupid jokes
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2011
mehn , see haterz oh, all of una nor well.
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2011
*anoda silly joke*

Two cows were grazing together on a field and one cow turned to the other and said 'MOO' , then the second cow turned back and said 'FUNNY , I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT'
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
One day a drunkard was brought before a court,

JUDGE: mister, you have been brought here for drinking
DRUNKARD: great! When do we get started?
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2011
So unfunny!
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2011
@ajibole: i like u, u know why? because u make me believe in 'reincarnation' , someone cannot become as stew-pid as u r in just one lifetime
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 1:13am On Oct 20, 2011
Lilkech: bin gbagbo told of that you can speak in 'cat language', is this true?
Ajibole: "me-how"
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2011
Two politicians were having a heated debate, finally one of them jumped up and screamed at the other "WHAT ABOUT THE POWERFUL INTEREST THAT CONTROLLS YOU", and the other politician yelled "HEY, YOU LEAVE MY WIFE OUT OF THIS"
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2011
BOSS: i have decided to use humour in the office, experts say humour helps to release tension which is very important in times when the work force is being reduced.
BOSS: "KNOCK KNOCK"
EMPLOYEE: "WHO IS THERE"
BOSS: "NOT YOU ANYMORE"
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Once a baby boy was delivered, they boys parent made merriment for they thought they have produced a baby boy but little did they know that they have jst produce a fool.
lilkech you are indeed a BIG FOOL.

yes now i remember, lilkech i think they spirit of boiboi is controlling you.
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ 'boiboi' , such a word , my dear you interest me, do you have intentions of 'getting down' with me. I can be your 'boiboi' all you want while we are on the same bed. I am sorry but any other time apart from that and you are literally JONZIN!
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by Ajibel(m): 3:38am On Oct 21, 2011
@Lilkech, i can see it was a mistake the day u were born. U lack manners. Is that how u were brought up to disrespect the grand fadas of this section. Dont use me crack joke again o

me-how. . .very unfunny

my ratings -0%
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ roflmao, dude you just spoke in 'cat language' again , well i guess thats what one learns when they sourround themselves with 'pussayz'
Re: Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read by lilkech(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
@preetiEbony: every girl has a God given right to be ugly, but you abused that privilege , no wonder they call you ebony 'dark and beautiful' , once its 'DARK' you are suddenly beautiful.
@ajibole: i hope you remember that your father married your mother just for the sole purpose of having children, just imagine his disapointment when you came along , try to visit and calm the man sometimes okay, he has not been himself ever since your birth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics / Hausa To English / How Do You Like Lionel Messi, Before Or Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.