Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? (9476 Views)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunalsโ€™ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by BreconHills(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2023
hammerFC:

THE FEAR OF LABOUR PARTY IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.

MIND YOU, I'M NOT LABOUR BUT ANY WRONG JUDGEMENT WILL BE WIDELY REJECTED FROM PRESIDENTIAL TO STATE AND NASS.

WE WILL PACKK UP THE JUDICIARY IN THIS COUNTRY.

U DEY HERE REVOLUTION BUT THINK IT IS A JOKE,.

Some of you talk as if Nigeria started on the day you were born. Google "Alli must go" riots Nigeria"

Nothing will happen that has not been seen before. You are no more radical than the pre independence generation
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by saintjimos(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
obembet:
PDP is coming back to Abia State.

Abia is PDP

I believe judiciary will give return our mandate back to us.
Alex otti decamp from APC to LP few days to primary election, And he is still working with APC.

That's pre election matters

We don't want APC/LP in our State.

PDP must come back grin
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by fergie001: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

No,there is nothing like main prayer.they know it is pre election.right from when they rejected the results,their complaint has always been overvoting and massive rigging.i followed the tribunal proceedings and when they tendered bvas reports,police copies of results
They know it's pre-election and how many have been sacked so far?

4 have been sacked and they know it's pre-election that the Minister had to celebrate profusely.

We will see how it goes anyways.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I am not expecting any difference from what happened in PEPT
Eyyah! Are u now rooting for Biafra? You can join Simon Ekpa government
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by garfield1: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2023
fergie001:

They know it's pre-election and how many have been sacked so far?

4 have been sacked and they know it's pre-election that the Minister had to celebrate profusely.

We will see how it goes anyways.

My brother,have you seen me celebrate those rulings? Can't you see that I am focusing on the other prayers?
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by NotProphet: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

That's why pdp and lp always fail woefully
lolz
PDP was at a time controlling over 30states in Nigeria
APC have not even gotten upto 25states and u are here blabling.
just calm down, na APC time. PDP once boasted they will rule for 60yrs. na only 16years dem managed rule. another party will still take over if APC continue to misbehave. tribal and religion bigotry, propagandas and lies etc, can only help them but for a while
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Trustmea: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyessence:
the plateau state governorship election tribunal has delivered their judgement on Tuesday, the current governor of plateau won his case. Kano State , Kaduna and Nasarawa States governorship Election tribunal will pronounced their judgement on the petitions before it this week. Stay tuned for more updates
Congratulations to Caleb
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Trustmea: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Patiently waiting for Enugu, Nasarawa and Kaduna state's because the rigging in this states were too obvious even to a child
Nothing new to expect
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Aiel123: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,have you seen me celebrate those rulings? Can't you see that I am focusing on the other prayers?
Other prayers would be quashed too
The PDP guy in Nasarawa may spring up surprise. He stated that the rigging was done at the collation center,provided copies of results of polling units backed by irev.
Ashige ward results which he won was cancelled even when the polling units results was uploaded to irev.
Also inflations of votes at the two contentious wards in Lafia and one in Awe.
Even APC during their defense had to bring up areas they votes was reduced and PDP own inflated.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Zwanzig: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
obembet:
PDP is coming back to Abia State.

Abia is PDP

I believe judiciary will give return our mandate back to us.
Alex otti decamp from APC to LP few days to primary election, And he is still working with APC.

We don't want APC/LP in our State.

PDP must come back grin
stop talking nonsense
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by fergie001: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:
But the Appeal Court sacked a House of Reps member for it the last time some 2 yrs ago.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by garfield1: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Aiel123:

Other prayers would be quashed too
The PDP guy in Nasarawa may spring up surprise. He stated that the rigging was done at the collation center,provided copies of results of polling units backed by irev.
Ashige ward results which he won was cancelled even when the polling units results was uploaded to irev.
Also inflations of votes at the two contentious wards in Lafia and one in Awe.
Even APC during their defense had to bring up areas they votes was reduced and PDP own inflated.

You sound funny.how can you quash clear reports of over voting from bvas and police copies showing different results? Didn't you see what happened in warri south?

I followed the nasarawa case very well.do you know I calculated irev results from ashigie ward and pdp won by 2000.pdp claims there was inflation,overvoting in gayam and ciroma wards of Lafia where apc won by 25,000.pdp also claimed there was overvoting in toto lga even though the witness was an illegal one and apc won by 4,000.pdp also claimed rigging in nasarawa and sabon Geri wards where their agents conceded that it was done to favour apc.minus all these votes and you see apc still leading.that is why I said worst case is supplementary rerun.where pdp would have more joy is in ogun.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by garfield1: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
fergie001:
But the Appeal Court sacked a House of Reps member for it the last time some 2 yrs ago.

Yes for Jos north.but besides that,the court also agreed that a correct collation showed prp candidate winning.apc is banking on that for those who are not going to supreme court.
I am only concerned about the overvoting aspect
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Phantom233: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
, the constitution should be amended to make sure results are transmitted directly infact Ithey can have a whatsapp group for only presiding officers in each pooling units to use an upload their various results before going for the corruption-prone irev portal.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by crookes(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyessence:
the plateau state governorship election tribunal has delivered their judgement on Tuesday, the current governor of plateau won his case. Kano State , Kaduna and Nasarawa States governorship Election tribunal will pronounced their judgement on the petitions before it this week. Stay tuned for more updates

Which of the Plateau State Sir? Verify things before commenting. Plateau State Guber have not any judgement yet.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
crookes:

Which of the Plateau State Sir? Verify things before commenting. Plateau State Guber have not any judgement yet.
I don hear you oooo
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Aiel123: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

You sound funny.how can you quash clear reports of over voting from bvas and police copies showing different results? Didn't you see what happened in warri south?

I followed the nasarawa case very well.do you know I calculated irev results from ashigie ward and pdp won by 2000.pdp claims there was inflation,overvoting in gayam and ciroma wards of Lafia where apc won by 25,000.pdp also claimed there was overvoting in toto lga even though the witness was an illegal one and apc won by 4,000.pdp also claimed rigging in nasarawa and sabon Geri wards where their agents conceded that it was done to favour apc.minus all these votes and you see apc still leading.that is why I said worst case is supplementary rerun.where pdp would have more joy is in ogun.
I was only giving my opinion on Plateau.
Only affected results will be cancelled .
Would it be able to upturn the Mutfwang's lead?
Ombagadu was leading until Lafia happened.
Not to forget that irev results shows PDP won Lafia. (Civichie)
How can Lafia produced over 60k margin btw Sule and David yet the state constituency election results never matched with the guber results?
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by obembet(f): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=Zwanzig post=125786547] Your mom must be a use.less Yellowbar p!g[/quote
I believe ur mother is dead, that's why u don't value others.
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by MyMouth(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyessence:
you and this your bullying are Siamese twins. Granny stop trolling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lie lie ancestor!
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by garfield1: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Aiel123:

I was only giving my opinion on Plateau.
Only affected results will be cancelled .
Would it be able to upturn the Mutfwang's lead?
Ombagadu was leading until Lafia happened.
Not to forget that irev results shows PDP won Lafia. (Civichie)
How can Lafia produced over 60k margin btw Sule and David yet the state constituency election results never matched with the guber results?

Muftwang won mangu by 50,000 votes so yes it will upturn his lead plus other units which has over 100k votes.
Before Lafia result,pdp were leading by 6,000.lafia was always going to deliver at least 10k for apc.
You can't use state assembly election to determine guber or nass to decide presidential results.pdp won karu by 20k but the assembly members struggled there.obi won calabar south heavily but lp nass candidates lost there.did nwoko not win delta north and apc delta central? Did pdp not win ughelli south assembly? Did ypp not win anambra south? Did pdp not win benue south? Did apc candidates not clear Lagos despite tinubu loss? Apc cleared katsina despite atiku winning,same in yobe ? Obi won donga and wukari but lp didn't win a single seat in taraba.lafia usually gives apc bloc votes just as karu gives pdp
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Coolgent(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eteka1:
When will the Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals deliver Judgement? Any idea by anyone?
Each tribunal has 6 months from the date of its inauguration withing which to deliver all the judgement withing its fold.
Expect judgements within this month
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Starships4u(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
NotProphet:

I was referring to who actually won, the party the people voted for not what INEC declared.
We all saw how they wanted to robbed PDP of Adamawa if not that the people stood their ground

So it was APC that was finally declared winner?
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Zwanzig: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=125787883][/quote]
Re: When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I am not expecting any difference from what happened in PEPT
Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bekwarra-Gakem: Nigeria Civil War First Bullet / Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached / Imo Assembly Mandates Ihedioha To Probe Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.