Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. (542 Views)

Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients / The Headquarters Of Obidient Has Spoken / An Obidient Has Accepted Adeyanju Deji's $10,000 Challenge (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Niccoloimhotep: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Funny as it may sound, I think he’s saying the truth here.

Nigeria is now tribally divided more that we were even during the civil war. Our leaders eventually failed us all.

It is well
πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Niccoloimhotep: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2023
One Nigeria in the mud πŸ™„
Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Solsix(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Niccoloimhotep:
One Nigeria in the mud πŸ™„
In six feet

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Because of the Braindead obidients as proven by this post where you are the only one to bring tribe into the conversation
Obidients always looking for a way to play the victim. They are so WEAK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by DevilsEqual(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
For those igbos using the case of a dead person to shame a tribe, what does that tell u about how inhuman an average he-gbo person is

Una dey rate these guys sha...me dey see them as subhumans and hardly interact with he-gbos cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by fayomim: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Fake account

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Shawnnn01: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Google princeoflagos on NL, he is an Igbo who as been all over the internet talking trash

Niccoloimhotep:

Nigeria is now tribally divided more that we were even during the civil war. Our leaders eventually failed us all.

It is well
πŸ€”
I have Google it for you already πŸ˜‚ for you to know pigs like your fathers will always be pigs

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Raskimonojendor: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Niccoloimhotep:

It is well
πŸ€”
1. He is not Ibo. He is one of those ibos registering under a yoruba name, I am yoruba, but imposters.
2. Ibo actually trolled mohbad on Nairaland and even opened 2 thready on the issue.

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by Raskimonojendor: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. by kk2027: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
sad

(1) (Reply)

Is APC using local media to falsely authente Tinubu's Released Academic Records? / Where Is MANNABBGRILL? / Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.