Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government (551 Views)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe / Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Radicalwarrior(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33HMKbTndbg
Impunity, incompetence, show of shame in Tinubu's government devastating

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Dnet70: 4:04pm On Jan 20
He should go and rest

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:05pm On Jan 20
Naso some people don dey complain about Osimhen. grin Some Nigerians sha. grin
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Arobaga: 4:06pm On Jan 20
grin
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Tochi360: 4:12pm On Jan 20
Politics aside, Tribe or Religion aside, Tinubu is a maximum failure, this is what is obtainable in the reality We live in this Country.

He is doing everything possible to best Buhari in wrecking this Country to the grave.

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by 1nice(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20
Tinubu should resign because he has nothing to offer Nigerians.

Tinubu is time wasted to Nigerians.

Nigerians should wake up and call for national protest because that is the only language Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his APC led government officials understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Splashme: 4:23pm On Jan 20
Just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Bigkoko: 4:24pm On Jan 20
Make this fool keep quiet....we tell una, the same way we tell una for buhari. But e be like say una get covenant with foolishness!

Instead asiwaju go resign, make Nigeria break!

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by OvercomeShine: 4:25pm On Jan 20
Enjoy your vote sir

1 Like

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by FirstCounsel(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20
grin
OvercomeShine:
Enjoy your vote sir
grin
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20
E no favour olaniyi nd co again?

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by WhiteNRed: 4:36pm On Jan 20
Tinubu is just trying to manage the Economy and you guys are complaining. Wait untill he starts with the main aim why he came to power -TO STEAL, that is when you guys will know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Never4getU: 5:03pm On Jan 20
Bigkoko:
Make this fool keep quiet....we tell una, the same way we tell una for buhari. But e be like say una get covenant with foolishness!

Instead asiwaju go resign, make Nigeria break!

As if Obi would have make any meaningful impact. Tinubu even got political will and clout to to take charge, a feat Obi will definitely fail at.

Get a life!

We all voted Jonathan in this country but later we witness how cabal hijacked his government to the detriment of the people.

We all could condemn Tinubu for his unexpected failure even though it's too early in the administration but we have a right to access his government base on the living conditions of the people without being tribal bigotry.

Obidients should be careful over hate comments on every thread
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Chivisee: 5:17pm On Jan 20
i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by chiagozien(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20
Radicalwarrior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33HMKbTndbg
Impunity, incompetence, show of shame in Tinubu's government devastating
He's ipob.

We parrots Nigerians are with Tinubu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by chiagozien(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20
Never4getU:

As if Obi would have make any meaningful impact. Tinubu even got political will and clout to to take charge, a feat Obi will definitely fail at.

Get a life!

We all voted Jonathan in this country but later we witness how cabal hijacked his government to the detriment of the people.

We all could condemn Tinubu for his unexpected failure even though it's too early in the administration but we have a right to access his government base on the living conditions of the people without being tribal bigotry.

Obidients should be careful over hate comments on every thread

You Nigerians really escape bullet in Obi.

But hit by missile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Bobloco: 5:34pm On Jan 20
Welcome to the great Tinubulation

We warned you
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by 1nice(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20
chiagozien:
He's ipob.

We parrots Nigerians are with Tinubu grin grin
So you did not watch the full video and you came here to comment nonsense.

You this boy, so you did not hear when he said he is a yoruba person and he voted for tinubu.

Na wan for u people
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by successmatters(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20
We are still in Genesis chapter 1 and Onaniyi is already crying? cheesy

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Never4getU: 6:28pm On Jan 20
chiagozien:

Either ways both wouldn't have escape the muddy water
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by 1nice(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20
successmatters:
We are still in Genesis chapter 1 and Onaniyi is already crying? cheesy
😆😆😄 That is where tribalism have taken them to.
More of them are still going to cry.
Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by hafeeanubasy: 7:57pm On Jan 20
chiagozien:

Re: Man Who Vote Tinubu Complain Of Incompetence, Show Of Shame In Tinubu Government by Dafresh: 8:12pm On Jan 20
Chivisee:

i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that
You people love to lie show me the evidence of where South East people were rejoicing about Ibadan bomb blast, show me the tweet, you people like lying. Obedient were even donating blood

(1) (Reply)

See Anti Govt Post A Student Leader Made That Got Him Arrested / Lagos-port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway / African Bank Afdb Boss, Adesina Proposes ‘united States Of Nigeria’ To Achieve R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.