Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (60010 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Sirsinzu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
This poster is a fool.... this was not his first time taking drugs but Naira bully trigger the whole nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nice2023(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na drug addicts topic be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Oluwaseunomo: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira must be a madman who introduced him to drugs then, is that why zino is already looking like a bag of bone already.... continue your own time is near

9 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Fearyourcreator: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Might be drugs... These boys take a lot of substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by LegallyBlunt: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dog eat dog.

Is that why you guys wanted him dead?

MR. NDLEA AMBASSADOR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira Marley gave Mohbad the drugs then.

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Coronavirus1: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
You will ask questions you go tire ask the dead body
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Expanse2020(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?

Please I need answers
See FBI🤣🤣🤣
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Mrbenny001: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
atobs4real:
Drug abuse is a killer
all you hear is not all is it don't be too carried away by them say..are you close to him ..no

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Goodman2023: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

He's not the first to fall out from his record label.
Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?

Because the family is poor...and when the boys of naira Marley go after them, people like you won't say a word until the entire family is killed .then you will start cashing Cruz with their photographs all in the name of RIP

8 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Cjayboy: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Make una leave this mata for Jesus Christ Hand oooo..

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
He quit smoking weed when he left Marlians records

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Kobicove(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:

Please I need answers

Shey na me you dey ask? grin
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by cjudy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Who takes more drugs than naira marley?
You don’t need to take drugs more than a drug addict before it affects it. Our body system are different don’t forget that. Someone might take 100ml of drug and stand gidigba and another can take 20ml and misbehave. Same with Alcohol, when in Nigeria, I have a friend who can take 5 to 8 can of black bullet and still stand and live normal but if I take one, my eyes go turn me till the next day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?
he had a fight on Sunday in ikorodu after his show..

Falling out from a record label was not the issue,,,who among those artists you mentioned were hunted?

There are many videos of him being brutalized by Naira boys online….and about the family,they were being threatened even before now….he sang all these in his music.
I believe he didn’t speak up because of the threats being made to his family and all that…..

9 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AmazingELixir: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:

Please I need answers

undecided

Need answers from who....Awon nairaland investigator.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by oyeb15: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira Marley is Eeye and he's a high ranked member. Those boys are many everywhere, rugged and dangerous.

Depression kill Mohbad. Better not to taste life than taste it and return to d street.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Think9ja(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......

Who asked you?
If you like don't even drink Fanta, the day death comes calling no daddy G.O can stop it

6 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Justicemy8(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
pple tends to be famous when they die, truth be told this past few day are my first time of hearing dis guys name

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by midehi2(f): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Follow up what is happening and listen well, this your opinion is not the case, is he the only artist with drugs, why after leaving Marley he was doing well, the bully and blacklisting was much, and he's a soft guy, no one can do such to portable without the whole world hearing it, Mohbad was so soft, fear and couldn't really shout out to the whole world to know what was happening, until his death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Octopusssy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
I am just hearing of the deceased individual for the first time...

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by 43Ronin: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
I thought yorubas claim to worship elders how can an elderly man is standing while naira marley is lying down addressing him like his slave. The man almost had to prostrate just to hear marley. na so una dey respect una elders?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Drugs or no drugs.... U stand person papa like dis dey scold am because say u get money and power pass am.... Omo... No be ur fault oh... See d busuru wey wear mask for back mtwww
they video am Ontop….
I see we’re mohbad got his quietness Abi cowardness from…..let us learn to stand up for our love ones…..don’t asslick because the other person has money or because you stand to gain something……

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Truckpusher(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The silence from mohbad's family and close friends regarding his death shows they're already aware the proximate cause of his death.

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of ear infection.
Shut your mouth.

Drug abuse can't cause Tinnitus. There is no scientific confirmation that Tinnitus has ever occurred due to drug abuse.

You people just open your mouth wa ! like cesspit.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
francis5051:
you need answers to do what exactly..?

For thesis dissertation. grin
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by hobyner(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Leave these ignorant old niggas alone to be talking rubbish. Of all the people to accuse someone of doing drugs, it's naira Marley, the biggest drug user & dealer. Mohbad was bullied till he died by naira Marley, his crew & connections in this music industry. If na so drugs dey kill person, everybody for this music industry should be dead.
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AllenSpencer: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
sophirebenitez:
This drug kingpin was simply using the oldest trick in the book. Giving the dog a bad name to hang it.

They will not know peace for the pain they caused Imole.

You said it all!

They used same trick to defame him even when he was still alive.

90% of those artiste are drug addicts and don’t know why his own is seen different!

From Burna, Davido, Asake, Naira Marley, Wizkid, Zino, Zlatan and Seyi Vibez, all are drug heads.

6 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by oyeb15: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Our upcoming artistes should remember 2face . Despite Kennis Music being d most exploitative label on d planet, he gave them two solid albums,honored their agreement and bow out.
Kelly Handsome almost ran mad when his eyes open.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.