Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (60005 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Skillsnigeria: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Octopusssy:
I am just hearing of the deceased individual for the first time...

Same here.

And the cause/ circumstances surrounding his death seems to be shrouded in mystery.

May God comfort His family.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by hobyner(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice reply
Think9ja:

Who asked you?
If you like don't even drink Fanta, the day death comes calling no daddy G.O can stop it

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by sharpwriter(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Drugs or no drugs.... U stand person papa like dis dey scold am because say u get money and power pass am.... Omo... No be ur fault oh... See d busuru wey wear mask for back mtwww
I no know say you observe am... Hmmmm, life angry

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by hobyner(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
You go ask Google, nobody get time to answer you
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by teebaxy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
report to who , even the accuser is a known drug ambassador

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AllenSpencer: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Octopusssy:

You definitely have heard his song but never knew he sand it.

One of his song is a popular vibe on TikTok.

Wetin be dis one like dis

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Bobxin: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Naira hate Mohbad because he refuse to accept many of his evil acts'' that is where the blackmail come's from....
Abi other young artist like zino, ruger don't smoke? What about naira marley himself?
Mohbad rest on...

Drugs probably have different effects on different people. "If e good for your health smoke, if e nor good for your health quit"

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by hobyner(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......
Nobody cares about you oga, if you like drink water & eat bread

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Octopusssy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You definitely have heard his song but never knew he sand it.

One of his song is a popular vibe on TikTok.

Wetin be dis one like dis
I am not on TikTok, but like you said, I may have heard his songs without knowing he is the singer.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by hobyner(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids
See as you jump to conclusion, begin to think 3x before you open your mouth. Cuz as you dey jump to conclusion on NL, na so you go dey jump for real life without thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Talented Singer. His voice and lyrics alone is electrifying. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by IamAtAnger: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
They're all gangsters... dont stress ursef..
Octopusssy:

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by theamazonguru(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
43Ronin:
I thought yorubas claim to worship elders how can an elderly man is standing while naira marley is lying down addressing him like his slave. The man almost had to prostrate just to hear marley. na so una dey respect una elders?

And this your generalization speaks so much about your intellect.
When did a drug addict become a standard of setting/measuring behavior/character of a race/people.

Why not pick a religious yoruba man or woman or just a normal typically cultured yoruba, see the way they relate with their elders, then come to a conclusion.

You picked Naira Marley of all people to judge a whole race of people.
You need to be checked for sanity.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by chiedozie198100: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Naira hate Mohbad because he refuse to accept many of his evil acts'' that is where the blackmail come's from....
Abi other young artist like zino, ruger don't smoke? What about naira marley himself?
Mohbad rest on...

Maybe him no gree collect for anus

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by aklid(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Mohbad rest on...
is smoking also drugs?
Drugs effects are on a whole different level on it’s on jsyk
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by mvem(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.
e don do naw...tbh nothing will come out of anything and after a week another thing will trend
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Father4all: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira marley talked like a gentle man there
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Judolisco(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

I no know say you observe am... Hmmmm, life angry
ajeh... E jst dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by henrimoto(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?

The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.
At the bolded.... You remind me of this zaa zuu crooner. He had to go mad and crazy to achieve his freedom

7 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by DSC7: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids

Stop labelling that niggahh a junkie,were u therr with him while he was taking the drugs?....

Upon all the revelations wey dey public space na wetin Naira marley pay una to push una chose to push, suppressing the truth....

Rip mohbad,i pray Zino doesn't end up same way....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Judolisco(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
they video am Ontop….
I see we’re mohbad got his quietness Abi cowardness from…..let us learn to stand up for our love ones…..don’t asslick because the other person has money or because you stand to gain something……
bro no be cowardness oh... Na poverty... Jst dey pray say make you no poor... Na money dey make person get some kind boldness oh

7 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by atobs4real(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mrbenny001:
all you hear is not all is it don't be too carried away by them say..are you close to him ..no
Most young guys now a days take the advanced one.
Advanced Hard Drugs kills faster
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izonborn098(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
chiedozie198100:

Maybe him no free collect for anus
that is what i'm hearing with other things...
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Crafteck1: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Mohbad rest on...

You go explain tire for court, people saying what they don't know
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Diligence: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
NM's PR is doing great. MB's Dad is wise not pining his lad's sudden exit to any1.

Let the dead RIP. The worse thing to do to the living is to pin one's exit on them. Pls don't ever do dat especially when you HV not the kinda evidence PEPT/PEPC is looking for!
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AYOMIDEGOLD1234: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Germi9: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pandev:
Ok, was samlarry and his goons also went to beat him up because he took drug? grin grin grin
Apparently
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by TyroneP(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
My best guess...the guy went OD. Recently, drugs have become an urban culture in Nigeria. A dose of any of those substances can get you addicted. May God give the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Uncle96:

If i talk wetin dey my mind.. u will perish , thats on God

Shataap Mista Perisha..
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by otipoju(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

He's not the first to fall out from his record label.
Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?

Because they know that they are dealing with members of a group that have members all over the world...and can never be safe from their tentacles.

Better to keep quiet and mourn in peace than to activate another hide and seek that will surely end the same way as this

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by donbenie(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Mohbad rest on...
You should contact Donald Trump..
You guys could cook up some crazy whirlpool of Conspiracy theories..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.