Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (60019 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers

An idiotic questions.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by dkidd: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naira Marley that escaped being killed this morning. I heard he has been declared wanted from inside sources.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by KingLennon(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

He's not the first to fall out from his record label.
Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?
Do u still need a native doctor to tell you that the guy was killed? Those persons who beat him up are responsible. Although what an Elder sees, a child will never see it even if he climbs to the top of an Iroko tree sad
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by KingLennon(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
dkidd:
Naira Marley that escaped being killed by Ayes this morning. He has been declared wanted by his frat for killing a fellow Aye. I heard he has been declared wanted from inside sources. I'm not blaming him but the brotherhood seems to see reasons to
I thought Marley is outside the country presently?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by bitingcool: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Naira Marley, a known drug pusher and addict and a former sex offender molesting and recruiting young boys into drug addiction is a spokesman for NDLEA , NIGERIA'S FOREMOST DRUG REGULATION AGENCY.

Same Naira Marley is fingered to have a hand along with Sam Larry in tormenting and bullying Mohbad till he died. Let us see what regulators will do.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by BALLOSKI: 2:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you saying blacklisting him in the industry is the proximate cause of his death?

Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Was mohbad shot? Was he beaten to death? How did he die? How come the family is not saying anything?
Oga, we handle situation differently. You didn't see where he developed HBP because that assault they subjected him to? Didn't you see him on the hospital bed? Must it always be about physical causes? There are many ways you can kill an individual.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Banter1(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am, no be beating. He and Marley don go separate ways long ago. The reason no announcement was made. First they said ear infection (how e dey take kill very fast, within hours? They hurriedly buried him less than 2 days and he was xtians . No autopsy .All these kids. Watch as how drug addicts and mules go attack me
Exactly what I was discussing with a friend, I believe the guy died of drug overdose. my opinion though.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
read. They didnt beat him like u think. They disturbed his production on location. He even wrote to c.p. his death has nothing to do with the attack. They happened separately differently and different times
Go and pack somewhere. Where you there. Are you one of those that supervised the assault on him at that time to come up with this your conclusion. For the fact that you are a murderer where you murder your victim at the same place and at the same time where you threaten your victim does not mean someone more wicked than you will follow your modus operandi of killing people.
If we have had a proactive police, you would have stop justifying wickedness.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Go and pack somewhere. Where you there. Are you one of those that supervised the assault on him at that time to come up with this your conclusion. For the fact that you are murderer where you murder your victim at the same place and at the same time where you threaten your victim does not mean someone more wicked than you will follow your modus operandi of killing people.
If we have had a proactive police, you would have stop justifying wickedness.
a drug addict has spoken. When did he die as against when he was attacked. Mind u, the second attack was at location of music and its was primarily the destruction of his work, while the first one, when he was physically attacked was almost a year ago,when he was with Marley. Dunce.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by DiskJokeyManic: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Pandev:
Ok,samlarry and his goons also went to beat him up because he took drug? grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by LegacyB: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2023
francis5051:
you need answers to do what exactly..?
We be like students for him eye nawh. He needs answers……lol……. Can’t you even smell his arrogance!
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by tipsieoladj(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am, no be beating. He and Marley don go separate ways long ago. The reason no announcement was made. First they said ear infection (how e dey take kill very fast, within hours? They hurriedly buried him less than 2 days and he was xtians . No autopsy .All these kids. Watch as how drug addicts and mules go attack me
.. don't worry..urs is on the way.. they shall mock u to the core..
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
tipsieoladj:
.. don't worry..mine is on the way.. they shall mock me to the core..
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by seunjungle1(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Is the family living with him?
E ti fori fogo

Zonefree:

Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by popcykaylah(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Coming from Pablo Escobar of Lagos island .. charcoal calling kettle black
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by antiworldgangam: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2023
You need answers as per you be who?

BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by travismacoy: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
You're a useless person bastard
Creamypie:
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Person wey no dey take drugs before,, him go join music label,, and he go begin dey take drugs all of a sudden..

And any misbehaviour from the person,, the same people from the music label will blame him for being under the influence of drugs..
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
a drug addict has spoken. When did he die as against when he was attacked. Mind u, the second attack was at location of music and its was primarily the destruction of his work, while the first one, when he was physically attacked was almost a year ago,when he was with Marley. Dunce.
Your rabid senseless response shows that your conscience is creeping you. undecided
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by ghettochild4u(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
If the police really mean business..
They will take that corpse and carry our autopsy..
Something is fishy.
And has his father been threatened
Why the quick burial when he's not even a Muslim.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=12581194my rabid senseless response shows that my conscience is creeping me. undecided[/quote]
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
pls could someone kindly help me with 2k
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by dkidd: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2023
KingLennon:

I thought Marley is outside the country presently?
Yeah
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by dkidd: 3:59am On Sep 17, 2023
ghettochild4u:
If the police really mean business..
They will take that corpse and carry our autopsy..
Something is fishy.
And has his father been threatened
Why the quick burial when he's not even a Muslim.
Hmmm
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Bobp(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Kizz Daniel
Mayorkun
Lil kesh. Etc

really is that what you think well i don't believe you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.