Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. (10700 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by BloomingDale(f): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fathers should please bring up their sons properly and stop the gaslighting of the mothers. Only a father can train his son properly. Instead of watching football on Saturdays, use that time to bond with your sons if you are not often around during the week.

A father should also give partial training to the daughters on how a man is supposed to treat them right. Take your daughters out on dates and show them how a potential partner is supposed to behave if they come calling.

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by obaidan: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Either the man is wicked or the woman can't control her serpentine tongue. STOP BLAMING PARENTS. Husbands and wives are not children they're grown-ups.
looool...but u know even with a serpentine tongue.....just divorce the woman if she's so much of an irritant..we just cannot find any justification for a husband beating a wife and/or vice-versa

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by toxtimmy: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okay... what about abusive wives?

Have a wonderful day!

essentialone:
Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ΎπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.
You call him "man of the house"πŸ˜ƒ

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

*IT'S EASIER TO TRAIN A SON THAN TO CORRECT A HUSBAND.*

We could address a lot from the root.

Sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post ?

But! This is just the Fact πŸ‘ŒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

May Almighty God make it easy for us all AmennN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Papayaayasager(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same with the vigina gender
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by obaidan: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
Fathers should please bring up their sons properly and stop the gaslighting of the mothers. Only a father can train up his son properly.
Fathers and mothers please..... stop making everything gender-based. Not raising your hands to beat your partner is common sense, human empathy and treating the next person with dignity....it should be fundamental to human co-existence and interaction....it's not like father training sons on gender-specific issues

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by yewit37486: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
NSNO:

Nigerian parents don't think about mental health. It's either the person is normal or mad. No other category.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by BloomingDale(f): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
obaidan:

Fathers and mothers please..... stop making everything gender-based. Not raising your hands to beat your partner is common sense, human empathy and treating the next person with dignity....it should be fundamental to human co-existence and interaction....it's not like father training sons on gender-specific issues

I brought up the father cos 75% of the training regarding his son should come from him, especially the older he gets. A son will often mimic the father.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by sammychimex(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ΎπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

God bless you for this. Train up a child in the way he should go. So that when he is old he will never depart from it. Someone needs to start saying this truths. A nation is the sum total reflection of it's family values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by obaidan: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

I brought up the father cos 75% of the training regarding his son should come from him.
yes you may have a point with tthat
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Goodman2023: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

Try create a thread for abusive wives too
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Confidenz56(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Few minutes before he died. He said they gave me something to drink
Mohbad
Wicked world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48AfZVPWUic?si=K8S_YZddJg1jMtmX
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by tctrills: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

Your child does not become abusive because you found his 3 year old tantrums funny.
Your child will most likely becoming abusive if you are an abusive parent or you are abusive to your partner.
Also, if you don't bring him up to respect others especially those who he is more superior to, that's when he becomes abusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Patented: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

Oil dey your head!! Word!
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Confidenz56(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by vyncentino(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
All I see I the reverse case,my younger brother,who was an abusive,husband,when I approach him why are you beating your wife,he said,he want to make his wife suffer what my dad suffer in my mother hand,my mother,was a nightmare to my dad,she was an abusive wife,most often and non,she do it in our presence and we all boys,my dad will just walk away,so most time it my be transfer aggression i told him you are not my dad he is late,you most make your home a happy home
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Crafteck1: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Or a lady somewhere converted their mentality... What about abusive wives biko... Most times A begets B
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by 46arcadez(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

His mom didn't do her job well.
And i ask, what about bad wives
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by judedwriter(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Excuse me Op, yes are correct but you are missing a vital point....

Some boys are born with hot tempered or choleric temperament. Naturally they are volcanoes.

No amount of discipline or training can completely remould a person's temperamental disposition.

A hot tempered man will always flare up until he learns self control. 90% (or more?) of choleric men beat up their wives unless they learn restrain.

In christendom, choleric men need the fruits of the Holy Spirit to be as meek as a sheep and self control is part of them.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NOwazobia: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
You always turn a blind, or slap the wrist when your little son always abused his little sister.

I have one like that at where I live.

Sadly, the father is a known wife beater, and the son is following same path.

Same goes to abusive wives.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
They are usually men raised by single mothers ...99% of the time
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Emu4life(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
NSNO:

Nigerian parents don't think about mental health. It's either the person is normal or mad. No other category.
grin

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NOwazobia: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Of course you'll doubt it, because you want to put the blame on the mother since she's a woman.

In your world men are never wrong because they never take accountability for their actions.
But his thread is talking about bad and wrong men. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Autobot05: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
I sha blame women for abusive men cheesy...
And I'll prove it angry...

You'll agree with me that the average child spends more time with the mother than with the father, correct? undecided...

So...
If the child spends more time with the mum, its logical to opine that the child is prolly learning lots of things from the mum ba?

I mean, if you spend time with wise people, you'll be wise ba? And vice versa grin...

So since the child spends more time with the mum and is learning loads from the mum, if he turns out to be abusive, shouldn't we hold the mum responsible? grin...

I mean...
Women have been claiming to be "the life of the home", "the soul of the family", "the home makers" grin...

Women have been saying that "A man can build a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home" grin...

So if the home is not well made (children becoming abusive and uncouth), shouldn't we hold the "home makers" responsible? grin...

I rest my case cheesy...

Very logical style of reasoning bro😎

Watch how they’ll avoid this

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Saao(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
And the mannerless ladies we now have everywhere came from where? I have discovered that, men are well brought up that ladies but because the society focuses more on men. Just do a little survey about ladies and you will be shocked. Few days ago, DNA centre came up with the fact that, all the DNA done so far, 25 percentage of the children belong to someone else, who raised so deceptive, wicked and inhumane ladies? Not parents?
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NOwazobia: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

I brought up the father cos 75% of the training regarding his son should come from him, especially the older he gets. A son will often mimic the father.
But most of the time, the child(ren) is always with the mother, especially for the average Nigeria family where the man always comes home late.

In my comment I made on this thread, the Son, who is often fond of abusing his sister is most times with the mother, but the mother hardly reprimand him, sometimes she just keeps doing her thing why the daughter yell and cry.

Sadly, the mother is a victim of the dad's abuse for many years.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NOwazobia: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
vyncentino:
All I see I the reverse case,my younger brother,who was an abusive,husband,when I approach him why are you beating your wife,he said,he want to make his wife suffer what my dad suffer in my mother hand,my mother,was a nightmare to my dad,she was an abusive wife,most often and non,she do it in our presence and we all boys,my dad will just walk away,so most time it my be transfer aggression i told him you are not my dad he is late,you most make your home a happy home
The should be an additional case to what the OP talked about.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by abbey621(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Should parents be blamed for children who turn into adults and face these things?

Gay children
children who cheat in order to gain promotion at work
children who end up getting scammed
children that end up depressed to the point of using drugs
children who ends up taking their own life
children who end up poor

It's already hard enough being a parent, I find it incredibly stupid and myopic that one unknown element online would actually believe parents are the magical solution to all problems their kids face as an adult!

We've had men that grew up in a good Christian home with the father and mother heads of the church, one would imagine such men would never end up falling for the temptations of the devil but alas, they did!

We've had men that grew up from a dysfunctional home, we would expect such men to not be able to keep a happy marriage but alas, they did!

We live in a society where the good that men do are rarely celebrated but the ONE bad thing that he does gets hammered, over and over again! A man caters to his family for decades but slips and fell to the devil once, nobody would talk about the years of faithfulness. Most will concentrate on that one misstep and call him a failed man!

A man marries a wife who is constantly mentally and physically abusive, he treats her lovely for over a decade never once raising his hands or voice at her but one day he actually says enough is enough and smacks her, such a guy would never be commended for the years of suffering but be criticized by the one act of reprimand!

We live in a world of selective amnesia, a world where the bad acts of few gets to generalize the majority! Whether you're a man or woman, each person should be judged individually not as a subset of the general bias. Parents are not magicians, that's why there's a saying, you retrain yourself as you get older, a grown man or woman should not use parents as excuse for bad behavior......That's childish behavior!

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by kasim155: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2023

Lol. the boy dey share slaps as souvenirs. LOL

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Successfulben: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
You nailed it bro grin
Fahvvy:
I sha blame women for abusive men cheesy...
And I'll prove it angry...

You'll agree with me that the average child spends more time with the mother than with the father, correct? undecided...

So...
If the child spends more time with the mum, its logical to opine that the child is prolly learning lots of things from the mum ba?

I mean, if you spend time with wise people, you'll be wise ba? And vice versa grin...

So since the child spends more time with the mum and is learning loads from the mum, if he turns out to be abusive, shouldn't we hold the mum responsible? grin...

I mean...
Women have been claiming to be "the life of the home", "the soul of the family", "the home makers" grin...

Women have been saying that "A man can build a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home" grin...

So if the home is not well made (children becoming abusive and uncouth), shouldn't we hold the "home makers" responsible? grin...

I rest my case cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Successfulben: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
You can't try this in the US except in this Zoo republic. But I put this to you in all humility that you're a MAD MAN.
tivhador:
"Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"" Good for you. As for me, I go traumatize dat nigga so tey just hearing my name will cause him to go into seizures cool cool cool cool
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by babakb: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you guys not tired of blaming women for everything

Men are the leaders of the society, we should take responsibility and stop being too petty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
EGBE WEDGER !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / The Best In Nigeria!! This Lady's Curves Are So Unreal (photo) / Would You Wish Your Estranged Ex Happy Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.