Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin (53736 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Tinubu Guinean Citizen – Atiku’s Camp Alleges How Govt Implicated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by ada9ja(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Christistruth00:
Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts too must now be released

To compare to a drug lord own abi? U have point....na catch remain
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Christistruth00:
brain washed Tinubu's supporter. Acid rain burn una die
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Jostoman: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

The message here comes from the originator not a messenger.
Oga face Atiku
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
do you think or believe Tinubu will not spend at least four years in that seat before the next election?

This is exactly where you guys got it twisted.

I personally know that Tinubu will spend not 4 but 8 years as president because as we can see, he will manipulate the system again in the next 4 years.

Nigeria is a useless country with many backward people else someone like Tinubu shouldn't have made his way to Aso Rock.

What we the right thinking progressive Nigerians are saying is that Tinubu is clearly unfit to be the president.

Go and check any county in the world and come back to name any country where a man who was clearly indicted as a bag man for a drug cartel becoming the president.

Go and check any country with a president who does not have a childhood history.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs and it is sad that many people are allowing tribal sentiments to overshadow their thinking faculty.

I'm happy I'm yoruba so the issue of me being igbo is out of it.

In progressive countries, Tinubu can never get employment in any sensitive position cos once they run a DBS on him, he will fail.

A nation is said to be rotten when evil is celebrated and they now see those who stand against the evil as the evil.

Now I'm so happy that CSU has clearly said the certificate he submitted is fake cos if you can't authenticate that something is from you, it simply means that it is not from you.... In clearer words... IT IS FAKE.

But guess what, the corrupt Nigeria judicial system will still favour Tinubu.

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Christistruth00:

This is another unintelligent fellow and it is quite obvious that All Tinubu supporters are of two groups... either you support him cos of what they stand to gain directly or indirectly or you support him cos you are plain dumbb.

The court has not ordered CSU to release any records so is it not obvious that what Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala or any nland mod is pushing to the frontpage is totally ficticious and even if it is real, it is not the right time to bring things like this to the front page until the trajectory of the court case allows it
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by UnfairLife7(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Toks2008:

This is exactly where you guys got it twisted.

I personally know that Tinubu will spend not 4 but 8 years as president because as we can see, he will manipulate the system again in the next 4 years.

Nigeria is a useless country with many backward people else someone like Tinubu shouldn't have made his way to Aso Rock.

What we the right thinking progressive Nigerians are saying is that Tinubu is clearly unfit to be the president.

Go and check any county in the world and come back to name any country where a man who was clearly indicted as a bag man for a drug cartel becoming the president.

Go and check any country with a president who does not have a childhood history.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs and it is sad that many people are allowing tribal sentiments to overshadow their thinking faculty.

I'm happy I'm yoruba so the issue of me being igbo is out of it.

In progressive countries, Tinubu can never get employment in any sensitive position cos once they run a DBS on him, he will fail.

A nation is said to be rotten when evil is celebrated and they now see those who stand against the evil as the evil.

Now I'm so happy that CSU has clearly said the certificate he submitted is fake cos if you can't authenticate that something is from you, it simply means that it is not from you.... In clearer words... IT IS FAKE.

But guess what, the corrupt Nigeria judicial system will still favour Tinubu.

Nigeria is a joke.

Absolutely

I am also a Yoruba guy and i am not part of those RONUs. With Tinubu as president, anyone that believe the country will be better should go for mental check up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by vannessa7(f): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bfly:
But does Tinubu really look like an uneducated person? If he does not, then where did he get his education?

People should learn how to think. David is doing his job leading the gullible astray because he is known to conspire against personalty. It is such a bad career to choose.

At this point I'm beginning to appreciate God for not making me an igbo person, for many of them the level of their thinking is very low. To actually believe that Tinubu did not go to school or he bribed American government and a higher institution in America to keep silence even right from when Obasanjo and Lagos state house of representatives were investigating him and for Mobil to employ him without verifying his credentials, no wonder they believe Buhari was jubril from Sudan, it's like a case of mass imbecility. Sad

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by vannessa7(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gustavo19:
Argument is waste of time ask you self how tinubu get job for mobil. And his job history before politics person way no go school no fit they site for those office nah Chicago or Toronto tinubu no be OLevel product baba no book and English tight

Imagine even local companies in Nigeria will investigate your credentials to your secondary school before employing you and by the way how can an illiterate perform the duties of an accountant in Mobil a foreign organization for years successfully, accounting and the likes is not anyhow profession that anyone can do, they are just daft, the people that matter and decision makers in Nigeria know the truth so let the obedients keep making noise.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Christistruth00: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
brain washed Tinubu's supporter. Acid rain burn una die

Back to Sender in Jesus Mighty name

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Christistruth00: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bfly:
But does Tinubu really look like an uneducated person? If he does not, then where did he get his education?

People should learn how to think. David is doing his job leading the gullible astray because he is known to conspire against personalty. It is such a bad career to choose.

If David Hundeyin was doing his job as a Journalist he would have posted Peter Obi and Atiku's University Transcripts by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by vannessa7(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
yommen:

Of course he needs special SPIRITUAL protection just like you many of you that keep seeing 'A' but chose to call it 'B'. The university,

Wright from onset, the University already confirmed Tinubu to have graduated from the institution in 1979. He neither dropped out nor was he rusticated. The university has also sworn on oath on same but you keep bringing rubbish stories up.

ATI David Hundeyin o, ATI all his supporters including that of Peter Obi, you all need special SPIRITUAL protection because he is talking out of senses and LEADING on very intelligent yet very gullible Nigerians.

How can you hear facts and still call it lies? He claims the person bearing Bola Ahmed Tinubu is female and the university has come to say that these documents were typed by humans and it's error-prone but you still insist on what you wish to say, not what you find out from obvious facts and records. This is not journalism but pure propaganda.

Many Nigerians are calling their years of education waste with the way they are reasoning. Many of them posting rubbish online but they still constitute the highest in numbers of prisoners in many countries. Many of them still represent everything bad.

Who told you they are educated, an educated person can never believe that an illiterate will be employed by Mobil as an accountant and he worked for years in that capacity without being sacked, only illiterates hiding under the guise of being able to speak some broken English to claim graduates, a graduate will know for instance that organizations like Mobil mostly recruit brilliant students even while they are still in school, they go for the best minds based on verified academic performance. They are labouring in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by achimendy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Racoon:
Nothing about this man is ever straight. Always fraudulent and criminally inclined.

Exactly, very complicit man.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by CharleyBright(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
casualobserver:
This Hundeyi. Is really daft. I think this Obidiency has finally damaged his brain cells. I have seen very I teligent people talk like retards once they become Obidients….I really mean this. Even my younger sister talks like a fool, stupid things that don’t make sense.

π‘‚π‘˜π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑦, 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘’π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘š π‘π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘π‘œ 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘  𝑠𝑒π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’, 𝑖𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘š π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘?
𝐼𝑓 𝑒 π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘œπ‘¦ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’, π‘œπ‘”π‘π‘’π‘›π‘– 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑦 π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑒 π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘œπ‘¦ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑒 π‘ π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒 π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’.π‘“π‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘ .

𝑖 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜ 𝑒 π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘ π‘œπ‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Ž π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘˜.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

U have seen the f00Iishness in posting pictures that it's easy to get a fake degree from CSU and fake transcript from CSU abi?
Telling me google it, a certificate that was in existence before google was formed, u are telling me to google it.
Make una d try use common sènsè.

Good morrrrring from over hia!
Which certificate?
The one Abacha’s Angels destroyed? cheesy

Why are you dragging the fake certificate issue?
Universities that sell certificates WITH FAKE TRANSCRIPTS are all over the USA and the world.

You find it strange? undecided

ESPECIALLY BLACK SCHOOLS!

Oluwole was already in Nigeria 100 years ago. grin
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by casualobserver: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
CharleyBright:

π‘‚π‘˜π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑦, 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘’π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘š π‘π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘π‘œ 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘  𝑠𝑒π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’, 𝑖𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘š π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘?
𝐼𝑓 𝑒 π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘œπ‘¦ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’, π‘œπ‘”π‘π‘’π‘›π‘– 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑦 π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑒 π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘œπ‘¦ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑒 π‘ π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒 π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’.π‘“π‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘ .

𝑖 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜ 𝑒 π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘ π‘œπ‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Ž π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘˜.

Clearly in your stupidity you don’t see that people make errors. The quote of mine you posted tells you my own real life experience where on my driving license my surname is my first name and vice versa. You think I don’t know my own surname? You think that is how I filled the form? I am not responsible for what someone enters on the system, I am only responsible for what I filled in the forms.

Where is the female called Bola A Tinubu? How can someone go to a university and not exist. You can find anything but you cannot find this female that Tinubu is impersonating? If such a Pierson existed, we all know you would have found her and harassed her life. Typists cannot make mistakes or errors again?

You guys are so stooooopid is not even funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
DrAlake29:

Queens school ib? I think I know this pic

YABA RIGHT, center and LEFT! kiss
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
vannessa7:

Imagine even local companies in Nigeria will investigate your credentials to your secondary school before employing you and by the way how can an illiterate perform the duties of an accountant in Mobil a foreign organization for years successfully, accounting and the likes is not anyhow profession that anyone can do, they are just daft, the people that matter and decision makers in Nigeria know the truth so let the obedients keep making noise.

Sorry! TIEFNUBU did not work for ANY foreign company. Exxon Mobile na Nigerian β€œwho know man, woman and pikin” GBAJUE company! grin

With that nauseating IRAGBIJI ACCENT plus tendencies to β€œlick microphones like lollipops”? cheesy

Nepotistic and ethnic as you can get.

As a chi-town bag man he could become the governor its state of β€œGBAJUE PEOPLE”.
The same way he got into Exxon MOBIL-NIGERIA.
Money laundering from DRUGS was his only source of income.

GBA BE!
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by vannessa7(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Sorry! TIEFNUBU did not work for ANY foreign company. Exxon Mobile na Nigerian β€œwho know man, woman and pikin” .

Nepotistic and ethnic as you can get.

As a chi-town bag man he could become the governor its state of β€œGBAJUE PEOPLE”.
The same way he got into Exxon MOBIL-NIGERIA.
Money laundering from DRUGS was his only source of income.

GBA be!

And Buhari is Jibril from Sudan, you are right
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
vannessa7:

And Buhari is Jibril from Sudan, you are right

Off point.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by JagabanB: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Good morrrrring from over hia!
Which certificate?
The one Abacha Angels destroyed? cheesy

Where are you dragging the fake certificate issue?
Universities that sell certificates WITG FAKE TRANSCRIPTS are all over the USA and the world.

You find it strange? undecided

ESPECIALLY BLACK SCHOOLS!

Oluwole was already in Nigeria 100 years ago. grin

All of a sudden, USA is no longer good.
LOL.
Obidents are really funny.
So u are saying in essence that a certificate such as a degree in accounting, engineering and will be issued to a novice and he will practice the profession?
Make una try d think small, a certificate in accounting is not same as that in philosophy.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Chizaam2008: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

All of a sudden, USA is no longer good.
LOL.
Obidents are really funny.
So u are saying in essence that a certificate such as a degree in accounting, engineering and will be issued to a novice and he will practice the profession?
Make una try d think small, a certificate in accounting is not same as that in philosophy.

Who said USA is no longer good? undecided
Some GBAJUELE schools like CSU exist in the USA and all over the world simple.

I speak as an individual, Obidient or otherwise.
I’d rather have an obidient brain than an agbadorian one sha!

A true certificate in philosophy from Nigeria will always be better than a GBAJUE accounting certificate from CSU.

Reason? One went to school and actually graduated, while the other had to get phocked to purchase one.

The difference is always clear.😝😝😝
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by JagabanB: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Who said USA is no longer good? undecided
Some GBAJUELE schools like CSU exist in the USA and all over the world simple.

I speak as an individual, Obidient or otherwise.
I’d rather have an obidient brain than an agbadorian one sha!

A true certificate in philosophy from Nigeria will always be better than a GBAJUE accounting certificate from CSU.

Reason? One went to school and actually graduated, while the other had to get phocked to purchase one.

The difference is always clear.😝😝😝
Bring ur proof it was purchased, a career accountant purchased the certificate, that's what Obident brain can do, it doesn't function.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by nairanaira12: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:
Fraudulent transcript!
This CSU will forge anything.

Female transcript to male transcript!

The person originally bearing Bola Tinubu was a female. Tinubu stole her identity
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gerhards:

what is Obi business with Atiku/Tinubu case in the United States? are you born stupid? grin
Your level of st..upidi+ty na follow - come. Did you read the comment of your wounded obidient ?Learn how to comprehend before you display your st..upi+dirty in a public space
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by gawu1: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
This idiot continues to tell his gullible followers that the Bola A. Tinubu who attended that school was female. But he has not yet told us who was that female.

Let him tell us who that female was that he claims our President is impersonating.
If there was another person with such a name other than the person we all know with the name, where has she disappeared to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by JOemmy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
nabiz:
This Mr. David should be protected at all cost

That young man really deserves a national award.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by GrandTempestPro: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Oh yes! CSU has a history of fraud.
They should be indicted!
Too many shady deals with ZERO credibility!

Small wonder after over 40 years CSU still has no national or state ranking . ONLY β€œregional’?

That is what you call A ROGUE SCHOOL only the likes of TIEFNUBU can arm-twist with money to fabricate ANYTHING.

We know!

Meanwhile check out my school mates.😝

Wey im own? cheesy

There is nothing like national or state accreditation, but regional in the USA. FYI, regional is greater than State. There are five geopolitical zones/regions in Nigeria but 36 States and FCT wherein each is less than its region. WAEC made up of five anglophone countries in West Africa sits accepted by the global community.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by GrandTempestPro: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

The person originally bearing Bola Tinubu was a female. Tinubu stole her identity
Letter of Admission, dated September, 1977 was addressed to one Mr Bola A. Tinubu of Chicago, Illinois, 46 years ago.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by GrandTempestPro: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Just say you know NOTHING about CSU.
Or you are too criminal-minded to accept it
Google it yourself.❀️

Anyone can get a fake degree from CSU and they will back it up with a FAKE TRANSCRIPT too.

Na today?
In the USA, one can get fake anything, driver's license, military uniforms, identity cards, etc just for fun.
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Philipmoon2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
You and Peter obi, i thought the trade is about atiku. Peter obi giving you sleepless nights upon say him don lose for court. He must be a powerful man
Christistruth00:
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by JooEeL(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

What are you expecting me to sayπŸ€” you want me to be arguing with you back and forth Abi πŸ™„πŸ€¨ No am good!!

Good? In APC economy?? Define "good".
Re: 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin by Advocate500: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
David is actually whatever he think he is ,all the clown 🀑 hating on him because of tribalism,will one day realize that he have been right and they have been wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.