Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo (29401 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by JuicCR(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2023

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by TemplarLandry: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2023
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
This greedy attention seeking Witchdoctor again

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by MrsTwrite(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Alright sir grin

8 Likes

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers

If census were taken from pastor's with very poor financial welfare who live miserably, then we shouldn't say such without first providing opportunities to build their life financially one way or the other. Tl

That's pastor's not even talking members.

When I was a baby Christian I listened to the speech and words of ministers, as I began to deepen root in Christ,I noticed I'm to listen to the actions of any minister and not their talks. No one would taint themselves in their speeches. Hypocrisy everywhere

When we rather spend billions on chairs and buildings and neglect issues like financial assistance for education and health, we know that the god of this world has grabbed us on one side.

If talk isn't backed by frank active actions, then talk is hypocrisy

All of the whole financial rascality that poor people don't get financial aid is to keep them at a level that they will never rise to challenge number one position and that of offspring. So followers are in a slaves position not just momentarily, but generationally.

And under the guise of our tainted.image, we neglect the sheep, their pains and their cry's. Your reward is in Heaven indeed

76 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Boogyman557: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2023
nn
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by kiyosaki1(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Can you proof your allegation. Please let's be mindful of our comments,because this forum might actually not be faceless.
Christistruth00:

This greedy Witchdoctor again

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Dididrumz(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Maybe it is, but I want to have it too, so I can also confidently say "money is nonsense" 😁

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by isan(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
This guy is not a 419 he's 41,10

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Meagainstthem: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
This sadist

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol
God of man
4 private jets and $150m in the account
Religious sheeple will still praise him

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Yahoo yahoo pastor

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol
God of man
4 private jets and $150m in the account
Religious sheeple will still praise him

The Catholic church sits on billions. Many Christian organizations now sit on billions. God promises us as Christians wealth. My only pain is why would one be a follower for a decade and look like a skunk. You need emergency financial aid of 500k for medical surgery for your loved one, then stories begins to enter and a while family may have committed there for a decade. When people then ask for help, speeches like you're coming to church because if financial aid not for God. Even after spending up to a decade in followersip and service. Then I begin to wonder if we have blood in us or iron

I dare to be challenged, did someone not say they had a mandate to make people at liberty almost thirty years plus ago.

And when one mebtors followers for 10-20-30 years then the fruits should be the judge

And when followers of 10-40 years are yet in terrible conditions in large swarths, what right do we have to claim fullfilment ?

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Righthussle: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Oga you go talk tire. Shishi una no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualists, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2023
kiyosaki1:
Can you proof your allegation. Please let's be mindful of our comments,because this forum might actually not be faceless.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

The Catholic church sits on billions. Many Christian organizations now sit on billions. God promises us as Christians wealth. My only pain is why would one be a follower for a decade and look like a skunk. You need emergency financial aid of 500k for medical surgery for your loved one, then stories begins to enter and a while family may have committed there for a decade. When people then ask for help, speeches like you're coming to church because if financial aid not for God. Even after spending up to a decade in followersip and service. Then I begin to wonder if we have blood in us or iron
Modern religion is organized scam
They’ll gaslight and gaslight you and tell you you don’t love god

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Modern religion is organized scam
They’ll gaslight and gaslight you and tell you you don’t love god

I won't hand over Christianity to you. Our God and our Faith isn't scam. But we must be righteous stewards of God's resources.

I can't see that my follower who has served even without service but active long follower needs help in urgent times especially very critical one, and I turn the other way saying it is well

.how does positive affirmations improve the situation of ground. And when people's life's issues are left compunded over a long time, their life's becomes stagnated and stunted

This isn't the Christianity in the Book of Acts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2023
A good thing to say after collecting trillions of Naira in tithes , buying 4 jets and 1 big helicopter and owning more real estate than any other Nigerian

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by sreamsense: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers

If census were taken from pastor's with very poor financial welfare who live miserably, then we shouldn't say such without first providing opportunities to build their life financially one way or the other. Tl

That's pastor's not even talking members.

When I was a baby Christian I listened to the speech and words of ministers, as I began to deepen root in Christ,I noticed I'm to listen to the actions of any minister and not their talks. No one would taint themselves in their speeches. Hypocrisy everywhere

When we rather spend billions on chairs and buildings and neglect issues like financial assistance for education and health, we know that the god of this world has grabbed us on one side.

If talk isn't backed by frank active actions, then talk is hypocrisy

All of the whole financial rascality that poor people don't get financial aid is to keep them at a level that they will never rise to challenge number one position and that of offspring. So followers are in a slaves position not just momentarily, but generationally.

And under the guise of our tainted.image, we neglect the sheep, their pains and their cry's. Your reward is in Heaven indeed
Is like you lack adequate brain capacity to understand what he is talking about before you wrote all these gibberish. Listen to it, again and again! He is saying, money is nonsense if you look for it in ungodly manners by killing your wife or someone in the hope of getting money. He is emphasizing that true riches can come from God if you patiently follow God and waits for him to bless you because having money itself is not evil, but LOVE OF MONEY (to do every ungodly things to get it) is evil. That's is summary of what he said, Mr man!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

This isn't the Christianity in the Book of Acts
So then what is it
And why is it hiding under Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2023
sreamsense:

Is like you lack adequate brain capacity to understand what he is talking about before you wrote all these gibberish. Listen to it, again and again! He is saying, money is nonsense if you look for it in ungodly manners by killing your wife or someone in the hope of getting money. He is emphasizing that true riches can come from God if you patiently follow God and waits for him to bless you because money is no evil, but LOVE OF MONEY (to do every ungodly things to get it) is evil. That's is summary of what he said, Mr man!

My perspective.

Same logic applies. Since it's nonsense, then followers in deep need should easily get such access to meet needs.

Get away from me with your shallow understanding

Go and ask. Even ordinary market places, when followers follow oga for 3 years, they get settled. Thesedays we have men whom people would be under for up to a decade and remain stagnated all throughout such a time span and we think it's healthy
Smh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

So then what is it
And why is it hiding under Christianity?

Simple. In moments of following God we all fall short including me. But we must not build mountains and dwell overly too long in areas of failures
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Simple. In moments of following God we all fall short including me. But we must not build mountains and dwell overly too long in areas of failures
So you agree Modern Christianity has failed
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

So you agree Modern Christianity has failed

That's handling over the kingdom to the public. I have never spoken against Christianity publicly and won start today

I'm speaking for people without voices who remain loyal to people for even up to a decade and they can't tell their stories. Do you know that there are many xtuans who belong to a body and die from say like 300-500k for hospital bills and such and that they would not die if they had access ?

4 Likes

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by tamdun: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
man has 3 private jet,2 very expensive university that 80% of his followers cannot afford....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers.
who is a needy?

One in position to self-help but claims to be a needy or one not in position to self-help?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
who is a needy?

One in position to self-help but claims to be a needy or one not in position to self-help?

Poor education of the country reflects in right about everything thesedays. Mediocres everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by creativehubb: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
If you continue that verse, you will see the good book was talking about seeking eternity, in righteousness and charity for the poor etc, it said working here to store for eternal life, righteousness, not for enjoyment... enjoyment is not the goal, but to touch lives and to live forthrightly, with self accountability.

When you give, give to the orphans, widows, most vulnerable too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Ibechris2: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
I pity those following these men...they will continue to be poor in their millions.

Popular men of god in advanced nations aren't as rich as these men in Nigeria yet the poor keep sowing and reaping multidimensional poverty.

God has bless me not because of the prayers of these men but because I work hard and pray occasionally help the poor and I don't give tithe and the only time I did,it was a mistake!

To be honest with u guys,u can never be what u want to be if u listen to this men ...hard works pays. They are criminals in the house of God. Prosperity preachers my foot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Morbeta11(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is why I will forever love Tb Joshua. Divine wisdom is not common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Righthussle:
Money is nonsense yet your lazy god needs it so much. Shishi una no go see from me and my family. Any god that needs money should go to CBN or IMF and leave me and my family alone.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualistic, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.
God must accept tithes and offering because God contributes to humanity's GDP actively. The fishes in the sea they catch and give you, are you feeding them?

The oil deposits your mago mago country sells to pose as giant of black world, did you put it there?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
tamdun:
man has 3 private jet,2 very expensive university that 80% of his followers cannot afford....
cost and affordability is not a function of membership pocket size alone. It answers to quality and buying power of money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.