Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo (29526 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
RayRay06677:
true to you but to real christians, we are followers of christ hence the name christians, whoever named us christian is inconsequential but they referred to those following christ. like you will say "marlian" in naija today.
There is no such thing as what you describe. It is all in your delusions. You can't hold on to that which is antiChrist at the same time as Jesus Christ. That is impossible. Jesus Christ made this known in His Gospels if you have ever in fact paid attention to HIm at all. That which is of the doctrines and traditions of men — Religion — are antiChrist lies which Jesus Christ condemned. So, saying you hold on to religious leanings why having Jesus Christ, you turn Jesus Christ into a liar. undecided

The name is of pagan roots and is typically associated with the pagan organization that it was sealed with. It is not the name itself but the fact that the religion has its foundation in that which is against Jesus Christ that should matter. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Ibechris2: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You just think like the poor

Religious bigot.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Ever8090: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omo....I am not judging this man but I am not a fan of his kind of gospel that is always centered on earthly riches
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by judedwriter(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
As wonderful as prosperity is, it can't take you to heaven!!!!

Yes, it's God's will for us to prosper and be rich, but riches itself is not a ticket to eternal life!

Holiness is a must!

If we keep all the law and offend in a single point, we are guilty of all!

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by PaulH07: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2023
JuicCR:
Money is Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cXTHnqsgU

I really miss this man sha, but reality of life made me realize most of what he says doesn't work.

I sha gave my life to Christ again now sha cheesy
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by PaulH07: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:
Oga you go talk tire. Shishi una no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualists, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.

Laff wan kill me taya cheesy

You just made me take back the life I just gave to Jesus Christ...

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2023
PaulH07:
Laff wan kill me taya cheesy You just made me take back the life I just gave to Jesus Christ...
You sign your brains and paychecks over to your mogs and pastors— ordinary men, 419ers at that —, come dey talk say na Christ you give your life to? Abegi! undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BALLOSKI: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2023
isan:
This guy is not a 419 he's 41,10
grin

Money is nonsense and that's why he has so much of it and his church members are poor. He builds university with tithe that his church members' children can't afford.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BALLOSKI: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:
Oga you go talk tire. Shishi una no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualists, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.
grin

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by ImperialYoruba: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Yes Daddy. grin

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Yes. Without integrity.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by jimmynauty: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2023
JuicCR:
Money is Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cXTHnqsgU

I subscribe yes money is nonsense
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by disuolan: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2023
He should give out 90% of his worth...make people millionaires (starting with me).
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
disuolan:
He should give out 90% of his worth...make people millionaires (starting with me).

Covetousness. This isn't a virtue of a Christian. Learn to turn away from lusting what belongs to others. Repent and give your life to Christ and He'll lead you into a better living
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by PaulH07: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2023
IhateRetards:
I swear the man is just a wolf, after what my friends in Covenant University told me about this man attitude I just knew he was a scammer with a Bible. But it doesn't stop me from doing masters in his school when I am through with my Undergrad though because Covenant University has standard. I just pity his flock who don't think for themselves but rather attack anybody that points out the obvious about this man.

Don't you think that attitude of his is what is responsible for the standard you're searching for?

Just an innocent question to be honest, because I'm actually an atheist like you...
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Padipadi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See this gullible human still talking! undecided
Your are the definition of gullibility. Your points are always off keys. Quote me again and I ll ask you a question that ll disgrace your existence!
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ibechris2:

Religious bigot.

Go and start your church
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The man used literally free money — money given to him for free by his gullible sheeples— to build himself the university which he then charges students an arm and a leg to attend meaning he is bringing in lots of money in addition to the continued supply of free money from his sheeple. Are we missing something here? undecided
So collection money gifts to invest in a business crime now bah...
Putting money into good use is a crime... Or you thought they will start making profit immediately the school started .. if you ain't close to someone stop saying what you don't know...
Face your life
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
■ So collection money gifts to invest in a business crime now bah...
Putting money into good use is a crime... Or you thought they will start making profit immediately the school started .. if you ain't close to someone stop saying what you don't know...
Face your life
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by IhateRetards: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulH07:

Don't you think that attitude of his is what is responsible for the standard you're searching for?

Just an innocent question to be honest, because I'm actually an atheist like you...
Lol, I like better thing bro, so because he is a wolf I should not seek to better my life. The earlier you know there is something called self interest the better.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go and start your church
See this one encouraging 419 that you know deep down. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by PaulH07: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
IhateRetards:

Lol, I like better thing bro, so because he is a wolf I should not seek to better my life. The earlier you know there is something called self interest the better.

Which is what he was trying to preach here too I believe.

There's the self interest, and the public interest aspect of the gospel.

However I'll still love you to open my eyes to my folly sha...
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Encouraging what Sir, if you see them as 419 ... go your way... if it not working for you it's working for some... let pastors be na... e easy?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When their church small ... where were you?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Is collecting gift a crime?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ibechris2:

Religious bigot.

Pele ogbon
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by vtuKiosk: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2023
ufotunang:
Money is nonsense abi ..but you are a billionaire...you have investments and private universities in which you are collecting huge or exorbitant schools fees from students.....you should had made your universities to be free if you are not concerned about making money

OP obviously watched the video but created the thread out of context. Try watch the video from beginning to the end to understand the context.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by JuicCR(m): 1:54am On Jan 11
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by JuicCR(m): 7:58am On Jan 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.