Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo (29499 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BarrElChapo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
What are you doing with 3 private jets 🤔

animal in white suit 😂
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Padipadi:
If you don't keep quiet I ll break bottle on your head. See, everyone here has known that you and Ilamina feat each other as bisexual couples.
■ Don't drag me cos of Oyedepo. I m not his disciple. But I v decided to ignore his personality and take clue from his recent teaching.
Now before I actually break bottle on your head, be quiet here till the end of this month or else?
1. Spoken like a true religious/Churchian nut job! undecided

2. See the foolish statement a grown-up is making abeg! You ignore his personality—scamming and thievery— so you can take a clue from his recent teaching? Is this for real? A clue about what? How to become a scammer and thief using the name of God? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Truth07: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The moment you belong to a group/cult/sect, you are of a religion. Let's not kid ourselves. lipsrsealed
i don't have time i just had a blessed shabbat rest and a successful yom te'ruah (day of trumpets) leviticus 23:23-24
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth07:
i don't have time i just had a blessed shabbat rest and a successful yom te'ruah (day of trumpets) leviticus 23:23-24
I see I was right after all. You cling to religion even though you pretend you don't. And like the Christians, you make a liar of God who instead gave His Law of Moses as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel which He constituted in the Land of Canaan for those who are of the blood of Jacob. You do not live in said Land, and you deny all that God said through His prophets of the Law being sealed over 1900 years ago, as predicted even in Daniel 9 vs 24-26. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Padipadi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Spoken like a true religious/Churchian nut job! undecided

2. See the foolish statement a grown-up is making abeg! You ignore his personality—scamming and thievery— so you can take a clue from his recent teaching? Is this for real? A clue about what? How to become a scammer and thief using the name of God? undecided
You are mad o!
Isn't it mad fellows like you that said people should follow the msg and not the messenger. Shall we throw away the baby and the water cos the baby erred?

Kobojunkie, in your life, what have you ever contributed to nairaland except to argue blindly and contribute to topics like an escaped mad person from psychiatric home?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Padipadi:
■ You are mad o! Isn't it mad fellows like you that said people should follow the msg and not the messenger. Shall we throw away the baby and the water cos the baby erred? Kobojunkie, in your life, what have you ever contributed to nairaland except to argue blindly and contribute to topics like an escaped mad person from psychiatric home?
Spoken like a true religious/Churchian nut job! undecided

Like your mogs and pastors who are masters over you, you think that by attacking those who come up to criticize you— using ad hominem as you please—, you somehow win over them. lipsrsealed
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by scholes23(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yet you get like 4 private jet. How convenient
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Bananapill: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers

If census were taken from pastor's with very poor financial welfare who live miserably, then we shouldn't say such without first providing opportunities to build their life financially one way or the other. Tl

That's pastor's not even talking members.

When I was a baby Christian I listened to the speech and words of ministers, as I began to deepen root in Christ,I noticed I'm to listen to the actions of any minister and not their talks. No one would taint themselves in their speeches. Hypocrisy everywhere

When we rather spend billions on chairs and buildings and neglect issues like financial assistance for education and health, we know that the god of this world has grabbed us on one side.

If talk isn't backed by frank active actions, then talk is hypocrisy

All of the whole financial rascality that poor people don't get financial aid is to keep them at a level that they will never rise to challenge number one position and that of offspring. So followers are in a slaves position not just momentarily, but generationally.

And under the guise of our tainted.image, we neglect the sheep, their pains and their cry's. Your reward is in Heaven indeed

Pastors pay in Winners' Chapel is very poor. 60000+ for a pastor of over 3 years in Winners. It's a terrible situation.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by ejimatic: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
JuicCR:
Money is Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cXTHnqsgU
Believe what he says at yiur own peril!
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers

If census were taken from pastor's with very poor financial welfare who live miserably, then we shouldn't say such without first providing opportunities to build their life financially one way or the other. Tl

That's pastor's not even talking members.

When I was a baby Christian I listened to the speech and words of ministers, as I began to deepen root in Christ,I noticed I'm to listen to the actions of any minister and not their talks. No one would taint themselves in their speeches. Hypocrisy everywhere

When we rather spend billions on chairs and buildings and neglect issues like financial assistance for education and health, we know that the god of this world has grabbed us on one side.

If talk isn't backed by frank active actions, then talk is hypocrisy

All of the whole financial rascality that poor people don't get financial aid is to keep them at a level that they will never rise to challenge number one position and that of offspring. So followers are in a slaves position not just momentarily, but generationally.

And under the guise of our tainted.image, we neglect the sheep, their pains and their cry's. Your reward is in Heaven indeed

You never listened to the full preaching. I did. What he was saying is that money is not worth the kinds of things people do to get it. Receive sense mr man.

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=125824542][/quote]

These were all fake stories which have long been debunked.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by chaloskyx: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
if thats the case stop your congregatiom from giving that nonsense called thite and offerings. but ww know you false prophets cant do that typical do as i say not do as i do 🤣🤣
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Johel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
JuicCR:
Money is Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cXTHnqsgU

Pastorprenuer don drop quote...419...agent of mammon
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
stagger:
■ You never listened to the full preaching. I did. What he was saying is that money is not worth the kinds of things people do to get it. Receive sense mr man.
But it is worth what he does for it which is demand it every chance he gets and flaunt it in his many lavish purchases? Are you really this gullible? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by awoniyi1236(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Christistruth00:
This greedy attention seeking Witchdoctor again

If you don’t knw what to say, just keep quiet 😏
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
stagger:

These were all fake stories which have long been debunked.

Fake News
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RayRay06677(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
Economics is an offshoot of theology.

if you are a christian, it means you follow christ and christ came to meet economy, people like Abraham were already in the street hustling, killing and taking peoples possession and bribing the king with certain %
christ didnt come to preach economy but redeem loss souls
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
RayRay06677:
if you are a christian, it means you follow christ and christ came to meet economy, people like Abraham were already in the street hustling, killing and taking peoples possession and bribing the king with certain %
christ didnt come to preach economy but redeem loss souls
Wrong! It means you follow your pastors and mogs and swear by whatever they do and tell you. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RayRay06677(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! It means you follow your pastors and mogs and swear by whatever they do and tell you. undecided

welcome to school of theology and not that of prosperity.

i said, if you are a Christian, you should be following Christ and Christ came to meet rich and poor men on earth. to make money, you provide relevant services, simple reason non-Christians are the richest on earth.
that should tell you that wealth is inconsequential in the Christ equation.

you need money, use your head, think and provide solutions to man's numerous problems.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
RayRay06677:
■ welcome to school of theology and not that of prosperity. i said, if you are a Christian, you should be following Christ and Christ came to meet rich and poor men on earth.
■ to make money, you provide relevant services, simple reason non-Christians are the richest on earth. that should tell you that wealth is inconsequential in the Christ equation. you need money, use your head, think and provide solutions to man's numerous problems.
Well, the religion of Christianity is not in any way connected to Jesus Christ who made this clear over 2000 years ago when He was recorded to have said that all doctrines and traditions of men are lies. Anyone following the religion is not of Jesus Christ and probably had no real intention to know or follow Him. undecided

2. Well sure, but religion strips men of the ability to reason things for themselves hence the reason why the scammers thrive. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibechris2:
I pity those following these men...they will continue to be poor in their millions.

Popular men of god in advanced nations aren't as rich as these men in Nigeria yet the poor keep sowing and reaping multidimensional poverty.

God has bless me not because of the prayers of these men but because I work hard and pray occasionally help the poor and I don't give tithe and the only time I did,it was a mistake!

To be honest with u guys,u can never be what u want to be if u listen to this men ...hard works pays. They are criminals in the house of God. Prosperity preachers my foot.
You just think like the poor
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bunkbars:
Ask toke makinwa, she will explain better.

This money we do, unimaginable things for. It's nonsense.

Till you become wealthy, you will know it wasn't worth the stress.
Poor people can't understand
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Padipadi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Spoken like a true religious/Churchian nut job! undecided

Like your mogs and pastors who are masters over you, you think that by attacking those who come up to criticize you— using ad hominem as you please—, you somehow win over them. lipsrsealed
Werey ni e o!
Go n get your injection.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Yet your university is one of the most expenses universities in the country
You know how much runs a university as large as that yearly?
Can you work there and not get paid cus they made it free?
Some of you don't seize to surprise me ...
If you run a business that is Capital intensive you will understand ... I heard someone recently say the 5b federal gave to state that in a state of population of about 4m people each person gets a million each... I was just laughing...
Come to my area here a secondary school charge as high as 800k for new intake ... Then Subsequently pay 550k termly... Bros their students performs well in external exams ... They have all sort of programs for the students... Their music studio alone ... Bro this things are expensive to maintain .. how do you want them to run with free education
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Padipadi:
■ Werey ni e o! Go n get your injection.
See this gullible human still talking! undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RayRay06677(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, the religion of Christianity is not in any way connected to Jesus Christ who made this clear over 2000 years ago when He was recorded to have said that all doctrines and traditions of men are lies. Anyone following the religion is not of Jesus Christ and probably had no real intention to know or follow Him. undecided

2. Well sure, but religion strips men of the ability to reason things for themselves hence the reason why the scammers thrive. undecided

followers of christ are called christians and i am one of the few alive. "not all that call Him fada will enter the kingdom" not all that dwell in church are christians. true christians knows that the heavenly race is not related to money in any way, reason we have rich/poor christians and rich/poor non-christians
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
■ You know how much runs a university as large as that yearly?
Can you work there and not get paid cus they made it free? Some of you don't seize to surprise me ... If you run a business that is Capital intensive you will understand
The man used literally free money — money given to him for free by his gullible sheeples— to build himself the university which he then charges students an arm and a leg to attend meaning he is bringing in lots of money in addition to the continued supply of free money from his sheeple. Are we missing something here? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
frankblinkz:
After your church use bullion van to carry tithes and offerings home on Sunday service,you now open your wide naughty minute,I wish all the money you have ever had vanished and your business collapses,let me see if you will stand not having money.
And you pray at one corner to be a blessing...
Go and start your own church and see how easy it is ... Same some people hate Dangote too... And some of you who has family members working for him steal from his company cus he pays well
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
stagger:

You never listened to the full preaching. I did. What he was saying is that money is not worth the kinds of things people do to get it. Receive sense mr man.

Shut up
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bananapill:

Pastors pay in Winners' Chapel is very poor. 60000+ for a pastor of over 3 years in Winners. It's a terrible situation.

Leave outsiders alone to be arguing what they don't know because they think inside is what the exterior reflects.

God desires truth in the inwards part
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
RayRay06677:
■ followers of christ are called christians and i am one of the few alive. "not all that call Him fada will enter the kingdom" not all that dwell in church are christians. true christians knows that the heavenly race is not related to money in any way, reason we have rich/christians and rich/poor non-christians
There is no truth to that claim at all. The word " Christian" was coined by pagans in Antioch, and it was eventually hijacked by the Pagan emperor of Rome, Apollo, who, in conjunction with greedy and politically minded bishops led the way to the creation of a religion by which they could rule over the associated movement. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by RayRay06677(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no truth to that claim at all. The word " Christian" was coined by pagans in Antioch, and it was eventually hijacked by the Pagan emperor of Rome, Apollo, who, in conjunction with greedy and politically minded bishops led the way to the creation of a religion by which they could rule over the associated movement. undecided

true to you but to real christians, we are followers of christ hence the name christians, whoever named us christian is inconsequential but they referred to those following christ. like you will say "marlian" in naija today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.