Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones (1116 Views)

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by BigBashiru: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
1. Marriage is not women's preferred relationship type....if it was, they would have been rushing into it at younger ages..the fact most delay it significantly shows its not their preferred relationship type....know this and know peace....

2. Marriage is a religious institution...

4 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Kipaji: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
I believe that society should understand that not all women are to become wives, and that is OK.

Some women are better suited as side chick's, others as non-serious girlfriends, others as friends with benefits, others as jump-offs, others as flings, others are even asexual. This is life.

I am not a Chrisitian, but I believe that when the Bible said : "he who finds a goof wife, finds a good thing", it didn't mean that the man who marries find a good thing. It meant that the man who finds one of the few women that are meant to be wives, has found something valuable.

The problem is that men want to marry women who are not meant to be wives. The moment I started to understand all women are just not meant for marriage, I had less stress over women matters.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by BigBashiru: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:
I believe that society should understand that not all women are to become wives, and that is OK.

Some women are better suited as side chick's, others as non-serious girlfriends, others as friends with benefits, others as jump-offs, others as flings, others are even asexual. This is life.

I am not a Chrisitian, but I believe that when the Bible said : "he who finds a goof wife, finds a good thing", it didn't mean that the man who marries find a good thing. It meant that the man who finds one of the few women that are meant to be wives, has found something valuable.

The problem is that men want to marry women who are not meant to be wives. The moment I started to understand all women are just not meant for marriage, I had less stress over women matters.

What is the function of a wife?? What does a wife do for you that you cant do yourself or hire someone to do for you?
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by BigBashiru: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:

Even the so called wife when she is found will probably be 26+ so it's same issue....she's old before settling down and isn't settling down in her prime years...

So if you want to chop girls in their prime forget wife and focus on girlfriends....or have your older wife then have younger side chicks...

Kipaji @kipaji
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Kipaji: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:

The question is now: what are those women that are wives? How to recognize them?

Here is what I believe:

1. They are not in other men's faces.
And they don't look at men in the eye. These women are at home and prefer to be at home. Women who go out take in other men's energies.

2. They respect and nurture their womb.
Women who sleep around are disqualified here. Women with more sexual partners than fingers are disqualified as well. Women who don't do their health tests are disqualified. Voluntary virgins typically satisfy this requirements.

3. They love manhood
Feminists are disqualified here. Women who say "all men are cheaters/liars/crazy/stupid/useless/..." are disqualified here.

4. They understand a man's sexual appetite
If you will sleep with other women, she understand and accepts it

5. They are patient and consistent
Women who "flip flop" and change personalities like the weather are disqualified.

6. They are not moved by the things of the world
She is not moved by clothes, cars, celebrities, fame, money, status, etc.

7. They crave to be under a man's leadership
She feels incomplete without a man guiding and protecting her and will fight for that guidance and protection. She is willing to learn from a man and become a better woman through him.

8. They are financially skilled.
She has an acute saving and budgeting mindset and can manage the finance of the household.

9. They embrace their femininity
Meaning, she loves being a woman, with all the advantages and disadvantages it entails.

10. They are not easily distracted and focus on what truly matters
That is, her household, her womb, and her kids.

Cc. pansophist, Caveadullam, emmaodet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by MisterRuk(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
I see marriage as a team work. A man must commit to his wife, and the woman must submit to her husband. Nothing displays love in marriage than commitment and submission from both parties.
The problem is that most marriages are based on selfishness. Both the man and the woman try to satisfy their own needs for the stability of their relationship. Women especially, are guilty of this selfishness in relationships. And because of this selfishness there is no trust ( which is the most important ingredient in a good marriage for me). In a marriage you have to look like a fool sometimes to make it work.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by MisterRuk(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:

The question is now: what are those women that are wives? How to recognize them?

Here is what I believe:

And they don't look at men in the eye. These women are at home and prefer to be at home. Women who go out take in other men's energies.

Women who sleep around are disqualified here. Women with more sexual partners than fingers are disqualified as well. Women who don't do their health tests are disqualified. Voluntary virgins typically satisfy this requirements.

3. They love manhood
Feminists are disqualified here. Women who say "all men are cheaters/liars/crazy/stupid/useless/..." are disqualified here.

Women who "flip flop" and change personalities like the weather are disqualified.

She feels incomplete without a man guiding and protecting her and will fight for that guidance and protection. She is willing to learn from a man and become a better woman through him.

She has an acute saving and budgeting mindset and can manage the finance of the household.

Meaning, she loves being a woman, with all the advantages and disadvantages it entails.

Cc. pansophist, Caveadullam, emmaodet
What divine qualities these are. But how are many men today are worthy of all these?
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:
1. Marriage is not women's preferred relationship type....if it was, they would have been rushing into it at younger ages..the fact most delay it significantly shows its not their preferred relationship type....know this and know peace....

2. Marriage is a religious institution...

"Marriage is not women's preferred relationship type"

How did you come to such conclusion? what are the premises and your researches that will support above conclusion.

I am interested in thought process, care to elaborate?
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:
I believe that society should understand that not all women are to become wives, and that is OK. Some women are better suited as side chick's, others as non-serious girlfriends, others as friends with benefits, others as jump-offs, others as flings, others are even asexual. This is life.

I am not a Chrisitian, but I believe that when the Bible said : "he who finds a goof wife, finds a good thing", it didn't mean that the man who marries find a good thing. It meant that the man who finds one of the few women that are meant to be wives, has found something valuable. The problem is that men want to marry women who are not meant to be wives. The moment I started to understand all women are just not meant for marriage, I had less stress over women matters.
Interesting! undecided
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:
Here is what I believe:
3. They love manhood
And now the foolishness continues! undecided
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Gee64: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think most of you here making naughty comments don't have the financial capacity to get married.

My mother once said it that one who cannot afford to buy antelope meat would tell you it is not sweet.

Marriage to a worthy lady is one of the sweetest things God ordained for man. In it you get companionship, love, a family that kills your loneliness, and above all, free sex whenever you need it.
Side-chicks are bone in the neck and could bring you a bag of misery.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by BigBashiru: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Skyview01:

"Marriage is not women's preferred relationship type"

How did you come to such conclusion? what are the premises and your researches that will support above conclusion.

I am interested in thought process, care to elaborate?

Examine/observe the data and happenings around you.
Re: The Real Truth About Marriage - This Will Shock You To Your Bones by Kipaji: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
MisterRuk:

What divine qualities these are. But how are many men today are worthy of all these?

Thank you very much for pointing this out. He's, you will need to be a certain kind of man to be with such a woman.
But, attraction can be strange sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Or Many Married Women Fear DNA Testing? / Contraceptives / Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.