Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (248 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: by talented321: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
with my loud...

1 Like

Re: by Ginaz(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
omo, some people need to be checked in a mental health hospital before they are liable to be in a relationship cos what the hell is this one?

Na confusion una dey like this so, you guys are in a hostage situation which will likely lead to sorrow and tears in the end. grin

this is so unhealthy and toxic.
Re: by Fryx: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: by Ginaz(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fryx:

Which is not my own fault.

I just don’t want to hurt her. I was traumatic myself and she is the only one that helped me.

I really wish she can just find herself a guy to date.

no matter how you try to fix a toxic relationship it won't work and you better be careful or else you would lose yourself more than you have gained in the relationship.

you won't eat a food filled with sand comfortably no matter how sweet the dish is, same way you can't stay in a relationship that is toxic regardless of the love and bond you have with the person.

Don't pay a debt with your life as a appreciative gesture for her help in healing you from your traumatized past.

In toxic relationship, you only lose and there is no guarantee it would end well. better cut off now or stay to regret your decision. it's obvious both of you are in a hostage situation cos this is not love.

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: by DyingFetus: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Find any lagoon close to you and jump

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Baba / Please I Need Any House Job Like Cleaner Or Gateman / Guys Have You Ever Wonder What It Seems Like To End Up With The Wrong Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.