Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs (33243 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by DamnnNiggarr: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
I am deeply saddened and utterly mortified by the way in which former President Olusegun Obasanjo lambasted our reverred traditional rulers in Oyo state and "ordered" them to "stand up" and "sit down" as if they were children.

This is the same OBJ that, once upon a time, displayed his respect, humility and I daresay greatness by bowing, kneeling and prostrating before our monarchs, even when he was President, yet today he talks to them as if they are his garbage collectors and orders them to jump up and down like a molue driver talking to his beleaguered passengers and a motor park tout talking to a bunch of jobless and worthless underlings.

Many think that the whole thing is some kind of joke but I do not.

We must not take it lightly and the truth is that by doing what he did he has spat on all our faces.

His words and behaviour are a desecration of our values and a grave insult to the Yoruba people and our traditional institutions.

I am constrained to be gentle and restrained in my criticism of Baba OBJ on this and so many other issues because of the undying love, respect and reverence I have for him.

This is all the more so given the fact that I proudly served in his Government.

However his association with and support for Peter Obi in the last presidential election has diminished and demystified him in the eyes of most to such an extent that it has become pitiful and embarrassing. It is also indefensible.

How can a man who dedicated his life to and fought for a united Nigeria support a closet secessionist, a political fraud, a patently deceitful, vainglorious and dishonest man and a religious bigot like Peter to be President?

That the great OBJ is now a flaming Obidient is the 8th wonder of the world. It really makes no sense and it is simply mind-boggling.

What we witnesed when OBJ insulted our traditional rulers in Oyo state yesterday was the Obi spirit which is now firmly embedded in him at work.

First he was at a gathering in Awka where the Yoruba race were labelled "political rascals" by some Igbo leaders without a response from him and now he has the guts and effontry to tell our traditional rulers to jump up and down like yoyos and clowns?

Baba this is too much. Please respect yourself and stop embarrasing those of us that still have some affection and respect left for you.

(FFK)

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

64 Likes 20 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by DamnnNiggarr: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
shocked

FFK the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by happney65: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
If the APC crew have never mentioned Obi in one day, walahitalahi they can get stroke.cos WTF is this grin grin grin

545 Likes 53 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2023

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ffk rest. You too dey masturbate with obi

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
This boy above me is a secondary school student please ignore him

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by OneCandleAway(f): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Femi the crack head.
Those are obviously not first class monarchs. Obasanjo can't say Alaafin or olubadan should bow for him. But any baale turn oba by a governor must not expect first class treatment.
Even if you're 1 year old Obasanjo we pay homage so far your a first class historical king. Its just like expecting obasanjo to lneel before elegushi. Even tinubu has disrespected ooni and its online.
Evidence below:

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Ballzproblem2: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
still living rent free in afon.jas head

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Dittodat: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol, this is the best part.

How can a man who dedicated his life to and fought for a united Nigeria support a closet secessionist, a political fraud, a patently deceitful, vainglorious and dishonest man and a religious bigot like Peter to be President?
FFK can talk too.much sometimes, but he's right in his description of the Agulu fraud.

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by ecolime(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by kingsways: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFK is a pitiable soul

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by YunqTee: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Scanty thread wey don reach front page. How come?

8 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by idanone(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)
Eran FFK

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nonny95: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
I blame Peter Obi for letting Precious leave FFKs house.

Since we all are going mad in this country

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by flexyrule(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nasd
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by 89green: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
I blame Obi as well. He has caused a lot of nightmares down lots of spines.

If they don't mention Obi in a day, they can have stroke plus meningitis

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by iammo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
cool

I didn't read it but Fani Kayode is right

Fvck that shit Obidient are Terrorist

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by DissTroy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFK would say even the darnest things in hopes of him being found worthy of pittance from Tinubu, including disown his shadow. And more and more, his trajectory with Reno Omokri align.

Sadly, they've lost on all three sides: On Tinubu's, Atiku's, and the Nigerian populace whose interests are at cross roads with those of the old order FFK hopes to feed fat from.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Marcdon10(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
T
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
What a man Obi is,giving Apc nightmares

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by stigman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Appointment don finish o🤣🤣🤣

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by fastseo: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
no one calls GEJ again its now peter obi

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Righthussle: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Abeg let's blame Obi

20 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by tonididdy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chai a whole OBJ na every tom dick and Harry dey get opinion about?

...obj deserves RESPECT.
I'm highly disappointed with you Yoruba people, I thought your culture was rooted on respect for elders but I'm starting to learn, YOUR RESPECT IS FOR ELDER WEY SERVE UNA AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF AMALA AND EWEDU.

Tueh....shame!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by NotProphet: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)
lolz
on colos
tinubu went to osun state monarch and boasted before them that he is richer than the entire state, nobody hanged him. he was rather celebrated grin
everybody they use obidients and obi to gather impression for Elon musk money grin
Obi is really the biggest person politician in Nigeria right now.
go to X now, if u nor mention Obi or Obidients, nobody will notice your tweet grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Buhari4dullard: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by CaptainAyub: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obiiiiiiiii.
The terror of Monsurudeen them grin
I like the way Peter Obi usually appears in Kamorudeen dem dream in the form of a masquerade and starts pursuing them grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by bigdammyj: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Tntsi: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Smitaro100(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Igbos don suffer for naija.. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures) / Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.