Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs (33290 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Allisgud: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
They aways make obi more popular, anytime people started forgotten about him they make him popular again 🤣🤣🤣 grin

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol...very funny

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by dozymars(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obi and Obidients glowing every where.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by jpdoncumagain: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na the yo-yo part burst my head. FFK na real clown true
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by ElSudani: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
The spirit of Obidients entered baba and he turned to a raging and abusive geezer. Very sad to watch.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFK can't trend without adding Obi to his comment he has been used and dumped by Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Landowner101(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
And the blame game begins grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by bizhop01: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
I blame Peter Obi for snatching FFK harlot wife cool

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Ofunaofu: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol, this is the best part.

How can a man who dedicated his life to and fought for a united Nigeria support a closet secessionist, a political fraud, a patently deceitful, vainglorious and dishonest man and a religious bigot like Peter to be President?
FFK can talk too.much sometimes, but he's right in his description of the Agulu fraud.

FFK was also right in his describing Tinubu as a BAT from Hell

"The latest episode in your catalogue of atrocities is that children that were protesting peacefully and asking for #EndSARS and an end to police brutality have been slaughtered at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos under your watch as National Leader of the APC".

Below is also where FFK was absolutely right that Tinubu ought to be in prison

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by MrB0LD(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

Una tears never start....
Na Obi nightmares go torment una...

As u no see free food again, shey we should blame Obi too.... Okpolor glutton...!

As regards the topic of discuss, As I dey like this, I dey respect people well well fa ....

But u see, when you want to abuse the respect and come dey form say u be one boss or master, I go change am for you....
I no understand, did he point a gun at them
The word is irritating.... ORDERED.... royalties...
As per wetin, Commander in Chief
Sorry to say this, though old, OBJ cannot order me and I'll jump up when I smell ridicule in the order...
When no be him dey feed me?
No be pride na just self worth...
If the Royal fathers actually obeyed the order, then they should be dethroned. They are undeserving to be called that...
My Oba cannot jump up because OBJ said so...
Our oba is dignified in every regard

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by BabaO2: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
obasanjo is not a true born of yoruba man, he confirmed it today out of frustration
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by bikefab(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blame Obi if you fail to get an erection to f.uck your wife. He caused that shit...

4 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by TheBillyonaire: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFK is now a full blown Tribalist, not just a basic tribalist, but a Unique Hater of Igbos.

Igbos must understand that these hatred from FFK and Omokri are simply their personal vendetta. The Yorubas and Igbos are brothers from same ancestors and will continue to be friendly to each other.

Africa is where it is today, people of hatred from tribalists like FFK and Omokri.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Dittodat: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

FFK was also right in his describing Tinubu as a BAT from Hell

"The latest episode in your catalogue of atrocities is that children that were protesting peacefully and asking for #EndSARS and an end to police brutality have been slaughtered at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos under your watch as National Leader of the APC".

Below is also where FFK was absolutely right that Tinubu ought to be in prison

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.
Tinubu is a political BAT from hell for his political opponents. Deal with that.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Fira09(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
This boy above me is a secondary school student please ignore him
And you are a primary school student with the privilege of a smartphone.

FFK is a dumbo🤡🤡🤡

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by ezegenigbonine: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hahahahaha gregory obi don really suffer, soon people go blame obi for there wife cheating

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fira09:

And you are a primary school student with the privilege of a smartphone.

FFK is a dumbo🤡🤡🤡
Is that your other monika?
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by paramakina202: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cafferey:
FFK is right why should obj command our traditional rulers to stand up for him as if they are clowns

They are his clowns of course and must stand up and entertain emperor OBJ grin.
Yoruba bigots must involve and blame ndi Igbo if their wife serve them with salty gbegiri and amala.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by smileyoo: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
happney65:
If the APC crew have never mentioned Obi in one day, walahitalahi they can get stroke.cos WTF is this grin grin grin
they are vicious with Peter Obi for attempting to dismantle their structure of criminalities.
look at this efcc singing candidate that ought to be in jail, walking free and making useless noise.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Ofunaofu: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dittodat:

Tinubu is a political BAT from hell for his political opponents. Deal with that.

Don't change the narrative

That was not what FFK meant

Maybe, you didn't read the highlighted

Please read the below to really understand what FFK meant by Tinubu is a BAT from Hell

"Your spell cannot silence, bind or blind me like it has done to others. I see you for what you are and your vain and boastful words here have confirmed it. To think I once loved and admired you gives me sleepless nights and goose pimples. How could I have been so blind?

When Baba Fasoranti's daughter was murdered by Fulani herdsmen you made mockery of it, went to his house and asked "where are the cows?"

This was insensitive, callous and painful and all the more so because when the murderers of this much-loved and referred lady were eventually apprehended and arrested they were indeed Fulani herdsmen even though their cows were not arrested with them".

3 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by OPICANTO2223: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFnK is a clandestine foolish idiot and a classified naughty man. His naughtiness needs declassification.

somebody that washed his dirty linens severely in public dont deserve such comments.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by mikywonder(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Typical yoruba

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Timothy89(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
OBJ na elderly foolish man now, unstable monkey

A man that supported Buhari and still abuse him, he supported Gej and still cast him

he once abused Atiku, even wrote many derogatory words under him in his useless watch book but still supported him and castigate him again to support another fraud that was cursed for 8yrs in his estate called Anambra govt

foolish man
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Papayaayasager(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Everything obi, obi, obi

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
FFK resti in peace
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Okechinwadike: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria must be divided to avoid all this on necessary argument and insults IGBOS WORLD WIDE THE TIME IS NOW

3 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Phoen1X: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
tishbite42:
OBJ is ashamed of his fellow Yorubas Their stupidity is top notch
QUOTE OF THE DAY !

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Faposky95: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
OB... Obidient.....most mentioned names in 2023
Fact
Hate it or Love underdogs on top......go ahead and envy me.....I'm ...VIP....and I ain't goin' no where..... until.... y'all niggaz know me......
Wow
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by maticar: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
BabaO2:
obasanjo is not a true born of yoruba man, he confirmed it today out of frustration
Lol

Who are you again?
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by maticar: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
FFK is now a full blown Tribalist, not just a basic tribalist, but a Unique Hater of Igbos.

Igbos must understand that these hatred from FFK and Omokri are simply their personal vendetta. The Yorubas and Igbos are brothers from same ancestors and will continue to be friendly to each other.

Africa is where it is today, people of hatred from tribalists like FFK and Omokri.
He hates Igbos but loves to marry their women.
I never see this kind thing for my life
His children are half Igbo too so I dunno..

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
happney65:
If the APC crew have never mentioned Obi in one day, walahitalahi they can get stroke.cos WTF is this grin grin grin
pityobi people and Ipob miscreants brought disrespect to African culture and traditions...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.