Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? (1913 Views)

Marry Decent Ladies / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by cutecommend: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2023
You may see a guy who sleeps around wrecklessly with different ladies, looking for a decent lady or virgin to marry. Such a guy may have deflowered several girls and made them commit abortion, yet may be so intolerant of a non-virgin when it comes to Marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
No mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Are you minding them

Thank God they will all marry from the mess they created

Only decent men deserves decent women

Imagine luminouz and his yeye redpillers group too looking for a virgin kikikikiki

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by advanceDNA: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2023
This is a choice matter?? People consider different things when making causal decision compared to lifetime/permanent decision ....(like it or not.....men and women consider different things)

U want to have casual sex as a man or woman, it's ur decision to choose the type of casual sex partner u want ....
...U want to marry...which is a more serious non-casual decision.. nastill ur decision...

. If u want to make a casual, risky choice for a life time situation...it's ur cup of tea..

People marry prostitutés, armed robbers, yahoo boys, fraudsters, corrupt politicians.. it's their decision

The question is why is it paining u pple what choice a man makes concerning his personal life ....?? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Dey follow me upandan for NL like a leech

I no want you...

Go away
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Psychopatheko: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
See what all this people are saying no be money I go pay for bride price after paying all that money you expect me not to marry something good but female on the other hand una no dey pay anything your own na to just pack watin you wan pack enter house so tell me who dey loose , you go pay millions say you wan do wedding and bride price and you expect me not to marry something good Bleep are you kidding

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Haakeem(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisdom.
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by TimT: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2023
This is actually a forbidden topic guys don't really discuss coz they are heavily guilty of it.....
It's really beats my imagination...
Most guys right from teenage years, they always want "Young fresh virgin girl"...
Once they chop Nd clean mouth, they'll forge ahead to look for more..
Years later, time to "settle down", they'll still be saying "a woman with more than one or two bodycount" na Ashawo.. Hey God? You the man nko?
The discarded girls u don disvirgin who will marry them? Even if they later get married, isn't it a man that will still marry them?
The one wey vex me pass, some men will still be cheating on this their virgin wife...
If women are bad, men are worse... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Same way a woman that is being bankrolled by other men don't want her husband to bankroll other women. Human nature is selfish.

Furthermore, because people engage in vices, doesn't mean they want to be a victim of it. Just as a thief won't want to be robbed, or an assasins don't want to be killed.

Humans are bags of infinite inconsistencies, our ways are not pure or straightforward. We are hypocrites.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by dontrulee: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
That's how it should be.
Life isn't balanced, so things like this will keep happening.
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
They were culturally trained to, against commonsense, believe they could eat their cake and have it too, an obviously next to impossible feat. undecided
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by DND069: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Are you minding them

Imagine luminouz too looking for a virgin kikikikiki

The way I read your texts on Nl makes me laugh. Only if guys understand you well, you hardly put emotions regarding your texts.

I just view you as someone who has the vibe to shake up a space or cause some dramatic scene to keep everywhere lively. The cruise and care-free type, thus if a guy carry your matter for head na headache he dey give himself 😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Who no like better thing? You used the word 'decent'.

Why are you angry that someone married a decent woman?
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Because they are paranoid about their wife sleeping around or being mocked they married ex olosho
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Gadafii: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
That’s for guys that wants to get married, to someone like me marriage has outlived it importance, a man does not need to get married to feel fulfilled, make money, travel the world, meet strangers, visit international sport or music events, drive nice car and eat well, work in your body, mind and brain then you will realize life’s a lot easier like that

If you ever desire family, or children you don’t necessarily have to get married to do

Mind you, there will be endless supply of women of different race, culture, size etc at your necks and call that you may never have time for them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Are you minding them

Imagine luminouz too looking for a virgin kikikikiki

When will you be free for me to come take you out for lunch? grin

You can choose any restaurant you like so long as it's in Lagos
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Ballzproblemm: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
if broke girls can demand rich spouse, then womanizers have every right to demand for virgins

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by seniorgozman(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same way ladies will milk a struggling guy up and start looking for rich men to marry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Psychopatheko:
See what all this people are saying no be money I go pay for bride price after paying all that money you expect me not to marry something good but female on the other hand una no dey pay anything your own na to just pack watin you wan pack enter house so tell me who dey loose , you go pay millions say you wan do wedding and bride price and you expect me not to marry something good Bleep are you kidding

If you like make you marry virgin if I want bang am I go bang am, nothing wey you fit do. grin

I don already bang 2 women wey marry as virgins grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

When will you be free for me to come take you out for lunch? grin

You can choose any reataurant you like so long as it's in Lagos
Mama Cass 2am
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Psychopatheko: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If you like make you marry virgin if I want bang am I go bang am, nothing wey you fit do. grin

I don already bang 2 women wey marry as virgins grin

Na your own problem be that if you like bang the whole world na your own be that and for your information I didn’t say anything about virgin na you no where you see Virgin
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Mama Cass 2am

Which one? Allen Avenue, Ajose Adeogun etc

Date?

By the way they don't stay open till 2am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Date?

Ajose Adeogun

😆
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
DND069:

The way I read your texts on Nl makes me laugh. Only if guys understand you well, you hardly put emotions regarding your texts.

I just view you as someone who has the vibe to shake up a space or cause some dramatic scene to keep everywhere lively. The cruise and care-free type, thus if a guy carry your matter for head na headache he dey give himself 😅
I no get wahala real life 😆
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Date?

What's your old Monika?
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
What's your old Monika?

I have always been a guest on Nairand but I finally decided to register this year so I will be able to converse with the beautiful ladies here
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
if broke girls can demand rich spouse, then womanizers have every right to demand for virgins

👍👍

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by talk2hb1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They were culturally trained to, against commonsense, believe they could eat their cake and have it too, an obviously next to impossible feat. undecided
Their is something called specification, standard, and requirements.
If I sleep around and decided I only want virgin as wife, who are you to tell me I can't specify the standard.
More so those girls nobody forced them nor were they raped it's a mutual sex, so stop judging anybody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

I have always been a guest on Nairand but I finally decided to register this year so I will be able to converse with the beautiful ladies here
Are you sure? Hope this is not another victor
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
talk2hb1:
■ Their is something called specification, standard, and requirements. If I sleep around and decided I only want virgin as wife, who are you to tell me I can't specify the standard.
More so those girls nobody forced them nor were they raped it's a mutual sex, so stop judging anybody.
You dey comprehend wetin you read at all? undecided
Again... They were culturally trained to, against common sense, believe they could eat their cake and have it too, an obviously next-to-impossible feat. undecided
What part of that is me telling you what you can or cannot specify for yourself when all I simply did was point out the root of the mentality? undecided
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by talk2hb1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You dey comprehend wetin you read at all? undecided
What part of that is me telling you what you can or cannot specify for yourself when all I simply did was point out the root of the mentality? undecided
Maybe you didn't reason your comment well!
Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
talk2hb1:
Maybe you didn't reason your comment well!
Pointing out that this mentallity of eating your cake and having it too comes from a hiccup in cultural foundation means I am setting standards for you? E be like say your medication or something. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Share Your Experience / Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought / All Women Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.