Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? (8223 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

Already did show you the village. Are the cars in the picture driven by ghosts and spirits? LoLz.

I went to Google, I searched for Kuyunjik, I did not see any distinct, inhabited place

I searched Village of Kuyunjik, i did not even see any meaningful place. Just ruins and/or 3D imaging of an ancient city that was lost or destroyed

I searched the people of Kuyunjik, I did not see a person, not even an animal person or half a person or dead person... Not even 2... The cars must have belonged to the team of anyone among those of the Global Heritage Fund... How did Jeremiah know that the most notorious city would become ruins and uninhabited?

Atheists, I now have a new and fitting way of describing you... Suppressers of truth
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

Already did show you the village. Are the cars in the picture driven by ghosts and spirits? LoLz.

I said o, I may have embarrassed LordReed too much, let me allow him prove me wrong
I asked Chat Gpt about village and people of kuyunjik today, no evidence

I asked AI, no evidence

I asked Wiki, no evidence

Searched Encyclopedia, no evidence

I asked Kuyunjik, no evidence

I asked Mr Bones, no evidence

Which village or people did LordReed see those people he is talking about? Could it be that LordReed village name is...?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I said o, I may have embarrassed LordReed too much, let me allow him prove me wrong

I asked AI, no evidence

Which village or people did LordReed see those people he is talking about? Could it be that LordReed village name is...?

With benighted bleeps like you as the majority, Nigeria is forever doomed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Show us the village from ground level na grin grin cheesy... It's not as if the village is in a jungle but belonging to the capital of a former worldpower... Just as we can even view villages and the people in much older cities like Egypt... Your points are very invalid

LoLz. Ok here.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

http://www.learningsites.com/Nineveh/LowerTownHouses_Nineveh_home.php

I don't read nonsense
Look at Kuyunjik village

LMAO! Let me make you argue with your own evidence again. Compare the area I encirled in your picture within the walls of the ancient city with the encircled area in present day Mosul.

You will come back and start making useless arguments now. Bwahahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

LMFAO! Watchtower has frightened his benighted arse so thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I asked AI, no evidence

LMAO! You posted a write up that says there is a village on the Kuyunjik hill. You posted that write up by yourself o, nobody forced you but now you are arguing with the same write up you posted. Who are you embarrassing if not yourself. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I went to Google, I searched for Kuyunjik, I did not see any distinct, inhabited place

I searched Village of Kuyunjik, i did not even see any meaningful place. Just ruins and/or 3D imaging of an ancient city that was lost or destroyed

I searched the people of Kuyunjik, I did not see a person, not even an animal person or half a person or dead person... Not even 2... The cars must have belonged to the team of anyone among those of the Global Heritage Fund... How did Jeremiah know that the most notorious city would become ruins and uninhabited?

Atheists, I now have a new and fitting way of describing you... Suppressers of truth

LMAO you now forming blind that you didn't see the cars, building and farms located within the vicinity of the walls of the ancient city YOU YOURSELF POSTED?! Bwahahahahahaha! Compare and contrast.

Be there lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO you now forming blind that you didn't see the cars, building and farms located within the vicinity of the walls of the ancient city YOU YOURSELF POSTED?! Bwahahahahahaha! Compare and contrast.

a

😂
Did you know that the picture I posted is... How do i describe it... A reenactment or the recreation of the ancient Kuyunjik village in ancient times... Kuyunjik lies in ruins and is now an archeological site.
Hahaha
If someone does same with Sodom and Gomorrah, na so you can use am as evidence that they exist today... Wash your head with salt sir
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Jewish slave actively defending his masters fraud that originated in middle east.
If not for brainwashing, wetin concern naija with a place called Nineveh grin
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

The images are closer looks of Ninevah (Kuyunjik)

I don't even know how to describe the image I dropped. I know that reenactment ia not the right word. Studying ruins to recreate the original site of a city or village or similar to the original

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Maynman:
Jewish slave actively defending his masters fraud that originated in middle east.
If not for brainwashing, wetin concern naija with a place called Nineveh grin

At the name of SIRTee15
Someone brain must reset
Person who's family still use firewood to cook
Person wey no sabi smoke and aroma

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

Evidence full internet
You want to give evidence of a village?
Na to give aerial shot of somewhere with cars in front right? Is that the evidence you'll give to someone who says your village does not exist?
De play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Second time you are quoting me
Just continue following me like a parasite
Lemme also say thank you for all your efforts to Nigeria (though there's absolutely nothing relevant)

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Was Babylon not already ruling as the head of gold?
A vision that God has foreseen and gave Nebuchadnezzar that still runs down even till our day?
The destruction of Jerusalem and Babylon becoming world power, which came first?

Interestingly, you cannot even deny that the successive powers Daniel described came to be grin

The so called prophecy say there are only 4 kingdoms and the last of the 4 is what will be destroyed by your god yet there have been more than 4 kingdoms since that time. After the Romans you had the Byzantine Empire, then the Muslim Caliphates, then the Ottoman Empire and this is just within the middle east.

Oga you asked me why the Persians didn't conquer Judah, the same Judah that was already in captivity, the same Judah that Cyrus the Great sent people back to from captivity. Like what a dumb question and you are even repeating it. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:
a

😂
Did you know that the picture I posted is... How do i describe it... A reenactment or the recreation of the ancient Kuyunjik village in ancient times... Kuyunjik lies in ruins and is now an archeological site.
Hahaha
If someone does same with Sodom and Gomorrah, na so you can use am as evidence that they exist today... Wash your head with salt sir

Dude your reenactment shows the extent of the city walls or are you going to deny that one now?

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Let me make you argue with your own evidence again. Compare the area I encirled in your picture within the walls of the ancient city with the encircled area in present day Mosul.

You will come back and start making useless arguments now. Bwahahahahahahaha!

If you like, drop the entire map of the Middle East
Who de Kuyunjik village today?
Remember that it is said to be an archeological site right? The cars could belong to archeologists or anyone, I dunno... Cars, being presented from aerial shot is no evidence of village life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

At the name of SIRTee15
Someone brain must reset
Person who's family still use firewood to cook
Person wey no sabi smoke and aroma
Even your master you call for help knows.

Keep defending your slave masters, you and your family and offering burnt sacrifice to the god of Israelites.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Maynman:

Even your master you call for help knows.

Keep defending your slave masters, you and your family

I hope you can switch to your different monikers and start liking and sharing your comments since they only make sense to you... If no passer-by will laugh at a mad man's joke, he himself will laugh to feel good

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Evidence full internet
You want to give evidence of a village?
Na to give aerial shot of somewhere with cars in front right? Is that the evidence you'll give to someone who says your village does not exist?
De play

LMAO! I made sure I captured it with the name of the river Khosr clearly written as well as the Sennacherib palace ruins but here you are insinuating that it is from somewhere else. Bwahahahahaha!. You can even see the peculiar curve of the river Khosr in some of the shots yet you are still denying it. Gosh you are finished I swear. Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I hope you can switch to your different monikers and start liking and sharing your comments since they only make sense to you... If no passer-by will laugh at a mad man's joke, he himself will laugh to feel good
That won't stop you and your family from sacrificing burnt offering to Yahweh.
Brainwashed slave.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Remember that it is said to be an archeological site right? The cars could belong to archeologists or anyone, I dunno... Cars, being presented from aerial shot is no evidence of village life

The farms also belong to the archeologists abi? Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Second time you are quoting me
Just continue following me like a parasite
Lemme also say thank you for all your efforts to Nigeria (though there's absolutely nothing relevant)

I’m an antiparasitic drug so I have to follow the parasite until it’s terminated.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m an antiparasitic drug so I have to follow the parasite until it’s terminated.

Parasite knows who to go find to suck blood... I am resistant to nonsense, people who have not contributed anything significant to others say nonsense out of pain... That is what makes you relevant on NL

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

The farms also belong to the archeologists abi? Bwahahahahahaha!

Oga
All articles, AI, etc says Kuyunjik is an archeological site ... Why not search Google on the 'people of kuyunjik'... Now you are the one saying Archeologists are lying to you
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Maynman:

That won't stop you and your family from sacrificing burnt offering to Yahweh.
Brainwashed slave.

Unleash the monikers from the Cage to like and share cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! I made sure I captured it with the name of the river Khosr clearly written as well as the Sennacherib palace ruins but here you are insinuating that it is from somewhere else. Bwahahahahaha!. You can even see the peculiar curve of the river Khosr in some of the shots yet you are still denying it. Gosh you are finished I swear. Bwahahahahahaha!

All relevant articles say Ninevah, kuyunjik and Sennacherib places lies in ruins... You say na lie grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Bwahahahahahaha! I talk am na to begin to dey make useless arguments. You brought a picture of reenactment of the ancient city of Nineveh and its walls, I show you human habitation within the area claimed as the ancient city walls and here you are claiming nonsense. So the archeologists built all those roads, buildings and farms bah? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Parasite knows who to go find to suck blood... I am resistant to nonsense, people who have not contributed anything significant to others say nonsense out of pain... That is what makes you relevant on NL

Your whole life is based on nonsense! Lmao. Resistant my ass.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Unleash the monikers from the Cage to like and share cheesy
Unleash the sacrifice you and your family perform to your gods that took your generation out of slavery in Egypt grin
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

All relevant articles say Ninevah, kuyunjik and Sennacherib places lies in ruins... You say na lie grin

Your own article says there is a village there and proven with pictures but sure continue deceiving yourself. LoLz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract / Are You Raising Children Alone? / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.