Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women (1123 Views)

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / What Is The Socio-cultural Impact Of Childlessness Among Married Couples / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by mrblessed(m): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Where is the one that punishes unfaithful men? Oh, how I can write such a thing? Don't I know it's a man's world.
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by iHateFraudsters: 5:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Caaz:
That's another different aspect entirely.
Since my conscience is clear,I won't be faze or bothered one bit if my husband decides to run a DNA.
But you see that traditional gimmicks played by the gods is a total bullshit.

Since it's bullshit, why are you complaining
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Carcholce: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see you have switched narratives now. No longer are all women subject to men as you formerly claimed but you seem to be arguing now that it is rather those women who specifically choose to live as subjects to men, having prior knowledge of what it is they are getting themselves into, that in fact are. undecided

Well, individually women are free to chose for themselves the kind of relationships they would fudge with even men. As long as their rights as humans aren't violate by such relationships, I have nothing against that. undecided

Nothing changed. I still stand with all women “must” be subject to men. I wasn’t arguing, I was letting you know that a tradition exists and women abided by it because they were subject to the men that made the tradition.
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by OZIOGU1: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Do you have a problem with men having power over women?

Don't engage with that NL gate keeper, she never sleep, her job is here on NL to keep vigil.

1 Like

Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by OZIOGU1: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see you have switched narratives now. No longer are all women subject to men as you formerly claimed but you seem to be arguing now that it is rather those women who specifically choose to live as subjects to men, having prior knowledge of what it is they are getting themselves into, that in fact are. undecided

Well, individually women are free to chose for themselves the kind of relationships they would fudge with even men. As long as their rights as humans aren't violate by such relationships, I have nothing against that. undecided

So part of women right is to sleep around with Men? even when they are married? Na wa ooo, E be like you are really doing well in that business of Ashee, well i know you will quote me, but trust me i am too busy to engage in arguments with people ,of your class.
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by OZIOGU1: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Niceessien:
EKPO NKA AGWO"

Ekpo Nka Agwo The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women In Akwa Ibom state

Ekpo Nka Agwo, the Ibibio and Annang ancestral spirits or ghosts of adultery.

Ekpo Nka Agwo regulate, check, expose, and punish infidelity among authentically married women, in order to maintain the sanctity of marriage among the Ibibio.

According to Ibibio and Annang mythology, in Akwa Ibom state and some parts of Cross River, if a married woman commit adultery and refuses to admit her infidelity for possible cleansing, she dies during childbirth or lose her children.

This similar culture exist in my wife's place, in my own case the woman will be afflicted with incurable sickness until she confess her act, one incident just happen three months, all the medication given to this woman never worked for more than 6months, but just the moment she confesses the same medication begin to work on her, the husband divorced her and she was returned to her fathers house.

It been believe that their souls will be claimed by the deity.

In the other hand, if a man is aware of his wife's adulterous ways and fails to expose her, Ekpo Nka Agwo will in return claim his soul. So many lives have been lost as a result of this.

Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Nothing changed. I still stand with all women “must” be subject to men. I wasn’t arguing, I was letting you know that a tradition exists and women abided by it because they were subject to the men that made the tradition.
But according to the same you said that it was a choice that we actively made by said women and not one imposed on them? You dey listen to yourself at all?, undecided
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
OZIOGU1:
So part of women right is to sleep around with Men?
■ even when they are married? Na wa ooo,
■ E be like you are really doing well in that business of Ashee, well i know you will quote me, but trust me i am too busy to engage in arguments with people ,of your class
1. Yes! undecided

2. Much like the men are able to, so also the women are since there are no direct legal consequences against the act. undecided

3. The hypocrisy of your statement is you are deriving a profession that men can't seem to do without, and many pretend is their birth right. No be mumu be wetin you dey do there? undecided
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Caaz: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
At times try dey rest kobojunkie abeg
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes! undecided

2. Much like the men are able to, so also the women are since there are no direct legal consequences against the act. undecided

3. The hypocrisy of your statement is you are deriving a profession that men can't seem to do without, and many pretend is their birth right. No be mumu be wetin you dey do there? undecided
Kisses
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Caaz:
At times try dey rest kobojunkie abeg
Kisses
Rest from what amounts to food for me? Mba naw! grin
Re: The Deity That Expose And Punish Infidelity Among Married Women by Caaz: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Kobojunkie:
Rest from what amounts to food for me? Mba naw! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paying Bride Price To Claim Child Born Out Of Wedlock When Already Married To A / How Will A Poor Husband Survive. / Help,am In Pains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.