Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating (22916 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by folake4u(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

Maybe it's the way you bash him and his club dey cause this one grin

Let Naz breeeerft

Sheybi he nor dey bash me too? angry

I kuku nor restrict him airflow oh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Akell(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
MajESTHY:
Ion wanna talk..
He will come back to his senses one day and maybe by then,a guy with eyesight has taken me already.

And you miss the guy with foresight
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Godsongang: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
I had many and it was very peaceful but I messed up along the line, anyways all is well.

Some women are fucking loyal, ada, Alex, foke and so on nairaland. Thanks you all
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by MajESTHY(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Akell:

And you miss the guy with foresight

Fish head, 'MissED'.
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by batistutajulio: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
fotadmowmend:

Should I tell him ?

Tell me.
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by cocolacec(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
abba190:
my girl is in uk we hv been together for 3years, hope i will be able to japa oneday to meet her
If she loves you,she can help you with fiancee visa or marriage visa.
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by abba190: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
cocolacec:

If she loves you,she can help you with fiancee visa or marriage visa.
the problem is that she is 19years old and an orphan
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by cocolacec(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
abba190:
the problem is that she is 19years old and an orphan
She is an adult.If she is working she can file documents for you,hope you have good intention towards her.
Check UK fiancee visa and its conditions on google.
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by abba190: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
cocolacec:

She is an adult.If she is working she can file documents for you,hope you have good intention towards her.
Check UK fiancee visa and its conditions on google.
thanks i will do that
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2023
alansary0064:

The love was awesome
We met and now married with kidsšŸ„°
people don't believe it will end up in marriage but I know mine will

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Anny69:
Huh?
he stays abroad or what??
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Africaflavour:

I don't enjoy relationship talkless of dating...
what
Well maybe you haven't met the right person for you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2023
accountantben:
I meant my woman via online. We dated for 2yrs via online until I relocated to the state where she based. We are happily married today, and the marriage will be 10yrs by next yr.
this is actually a success story for me because I have this girl we have been dating online for almost 3years now I wish to marry her and I always feel like she is the one for me and she feels dey same way to
I just pray my story ends up in marriage like yours did

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
godoluwa:

You go learn d hard way

I think you dey early 20s grin
wetin you know about the future??
You na just mumu man way the run him mouth online

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Anny69: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Blupen969:
he stays abroad or what??
Lasagidi.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Anny69:
Lasagidi.
I know you miss him, I stay in adamawa and my girl stays in nassarawa but we keep believing that one day we are going to meet and faith is what keeps us going

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by godoluwa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blupen969:
wetin you know about the future??
You na just mumu man way the run him mouth online

You be pikin

When u grow up, you come back to thank me
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Anny69: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blupen969:
I know you miss him, I stay in adamawa and my girl stays in nassarawa but we keep believing that one day we are going to meet and faith is what keeps us going
Lol, I don't miss him. We still talk, but there's no love anymore, I've found someone closer. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Anny69:
Lol, I don't miss him. We still talk, but there's no love anymore, I've found someone closer. wink
lols that's great actually and you get to taste the real deal grin I wish you dey best ann
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Anny69: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blupen969:
lols that's great actually and you get to taste the real deal grin I wish you dey best ann
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by MajESTHY(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Hello, Iā€™m really sorry for wanting you to go the extra. I couldnā€™t find the right combination of keys to the email attached to this moniker. Please, Iā€™d want you to just send a ā€œhelloā€ mail to this email (faithinfo@gmx.com).
Thanks as I anticipate your message.

Check your mail
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by ILoveFaith: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
MajESTHY:

Check your mail

DonešŸ‘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.