Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage (58788 Views)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
It's the fools SHOUTING 1 NIGERIA I pity the most. In IBADAN when FULANi struck, they relocated to BENIN REPUBLIC. In Ogun when same FULANI struck they relocated to BENIN REPUBLIC......
Where is Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, and NgeneUkwenu?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Sultanofpiglets: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
SHAMELESS COWARDs.

They are all peeping but are so SHAMELESS that they can't even comment. If this was SE, the thread will hit 12 pages already.

Worthless slaves..spits
cool

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Sultanofpiglets: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
They are peeping but they can't comment because it isn't the SE. cool

Racoon:
Where is Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, and NgeneUkwenu?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Zurich808: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

How do you wake up? You wake up by playing smart and calculative politics to outshine then to restore some things to order
I am not a fan of Tinubu but i will give him credit with time he will end the Northern dominance don't expect it quick just wait to see
Politics is not about noise or emotion have a strategy to position your region to enjoy the treasure of the nation or to balance the quota system

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the once controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Sonyboom: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
I chose not to believe too until more prove or update is available. Sensational lies like this is the trademark of ipob a wing of the Obidient movement so until a verifiable source say Vanguard Punch Sahara Premium news air this I do not believe.

QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Yujin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pakute, I can see you. What do you have to say?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Sonyboom: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nobody is buying your wailing here even if you wail to death and this is coming from a Christian n a Yoruba.

Sultanofpiglets:
I just pity Yoruba Christians who the Yoruba Muslims have deceived with worthless RONU unity Nonsense. The fact remains that Yoruba Christians in the Sad wasted Region (SW) have been conquered. The last beacon of Hope was insulted serially (Obasanjo) . While Idiots like Adeboye of RCCG, is still waiting to see vision from his fraudulent cult, to decieve his stupid congregation.

Sad wasted Region (SW) is gone...but the idiots are still shouting PO, IPOB, MNK, EKPA and IGBO..

Legendhero, a RONU , Muslim Miscreant, that gets news from the Taliban Twitter handle, should be a pointer to what MURIC and RONU mizcreants are planning.

Remember what MURIC did to Osibanjo..and tomorrow one mugu will tell me that Yoruba are 1.

Christian's wake up..the agenda is real..
Ronu. cool[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Omoawoke2(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don’t believe everything story I read at face value

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Omoawoke2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I just pity Yoruba Christians who the Yoruba Muslims have deceived with worthless RONU unity Nonsense. The fact remains that Yoruba Christians in the Sad wasted Region (SW) have been conquered. The last beacon of Hope was insulted serially (Obasanjo) . While Idiots like Adeboye of RCCG, is still waiting to see vision from his fraudulent cult, to decieve his stupid congregation.

Sad wasted Region (SW) is gone...but the idiots are still shouting PO, IPOB, MNK, EKPA and IGBO..

Legendhero, a RONU , Muslim Miscreant, that gets news from the Taliban Twitter handle, should be a pointer to what MURIC and RONU mizcreants are planning.

Remember what MURIC did to Osibanjo..and tomorrow one mugu will tell me that Yoruba are 1.

Ronu. cool

You and your people have been singing Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian for years now. An attempt to cause fight in the camp of your enemies because we know you see Yoruba as your enemy and the only thing you want is their downfall.
But ever since you have been trying, it’s not working. Are you a goat that can’t figure out another strategy but keep using the same strategy that is obviously not working

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Zurich808 post=125870834][/quote]

Re arrange your comment well.
Besides, I am not talking about Tinubu. The issue on ground is bigger than Tinubu so if I tell you I have hope or an idea of what Tinubu can achieve or do I must be on loud!

A time will come when our people will go back to the drawing board and draft a future plan for us. For the now it's only a great pity that there are no plans yet, everybody is just doing what they like.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Pakute: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yujin:
Pakute, I can see you. What do you have to say?
I do not want to believe this until it is confirmed.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Yujin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pakute:

I do not want to believe this until it is confirmed.
Ok. Let this portion you commented on be edited to include your real response to the topic after you have confirmed the video is legit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by luskysylver(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
NA TODAY. NA THEM THEM. THIS COUNTRY NEEDS PROPER DIVISION

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by gidgiddy: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu right now

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Image123(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Outrage in Obi camp, stale format.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by maticar: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ronu group won't say anything about this

They no get liver to condemn bad thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by omoredia: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Did Trump not say it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by PHIPEX(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Just imagine this happened in the East

All the newspapers in Nigeria will carry it as their headline. 5o treads will be opened on Nairaland about it. We will be told how the East is finished and everybody there is dead or a terrorist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by israelmao(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fulani dynasty has been instituted and reintegrated as one of Nigerian armed forces since assumption of office by Buhari in 2015,I'm surprised why some people are surprised and alarmed at this?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by DonBenny77(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Order from above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by jubrilELsudan: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
I MISS THE NIGERIAN ARMY OF OLD

BY NOW DEM FOR DON LEVEL THE WHOLE VILLAGE

THE FULANI BANDITS NO GO EVEN GET HALF LIVER SEY DEM DEY SHOW FOR PEACE TALKS TALK MORE SEY DEM GO EVEN CARRY DIA WEAPONS CUM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by kettykin: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is same on Lagos where mc oluomo and his gang of extortioners carry out their demonic work in the presence of police, don't be surprised this might have the tacit approval from the top.

The next civil war will be fought bu private armies with State actors providing call coverage and logistics

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felix6: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

That call na set up. They will ambush them at designated location(s); informing everybody is meant to alert them to cover every possible route. They will be covertly ambushed.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by iammo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's called common sense

They are vigilante

Nigerian security forces can't cover Nigerian territory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Jennyblessing22: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Our country is in a mess

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
After seeing all this video DO YOU STILL WANT TO BLAME THE NIGER DELTA YOUTH WHO BREAK OR VANDALISED OIL PIPELINE TO EXTRACT CRUDE OIL FOR PROCESSING INTO PETROL AND KEROSINE?

Northern youths are mining mineral in the northern states and nobody is stopping them.

THERE IS SO MUCH IMPUNITY IN NIGERIA.

IT IS ONLY IN THE SOUTH THAT PEOPLE ARE AFRAID AND THEY WANT TO OBEY LAWS.

In the north it is total LAWLESSNESS.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by id4sho(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wahala
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by princeemmma(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let see how president react to this

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by id4sho(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:
It's called common sense

They are vigilante

Nigerian security forces can't cover Nigerian territory

Vigilante use short gun

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by porthouse7(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Ronu. cool
see bitter leaf and akpu eating tribe that run to South West for security and economic survival, we are waiting another batch tomorrow morning, shameless tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by soccerlite: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the once controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!

Rubbish misinformation and propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.