Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage (58782 Views)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a good fight with practically the wrong template.

Sometimes you apply aggressive changes to your template but it must be goal oriented if it is not yielding result then you fash it.

To every attacking front there is defensive template though the best form of defense is attack and attack can be in different format.

After you have done your own and forgotten and classify me a weak man. I will completely assume the weakness and use my weakness to take you down. I literally made your wife to execute you. Hello, my hands are clean!

War is science!
The Catholic Church is not the strongest institution because they know God they are the strongest institution because of the caliber of men and institutions they have brought down.

Nuf said!
Grammarians like you are the reasons we are where we are. We have a problem, can you tell me who is fighting with a good template? Why not start your own with a template let us see how far you go? Do you have knowledge of Nigerian history? Can you tell me the success of those who used different template?

Keep speaking grammar

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by yahmohy27: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
sleek214:
They're partners
They may be vigilante attached to Army
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Trendishine: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
NIgeria is gone and many in the south are too stupid to know this. Nnamdi KANU keeps on shouting it and foools are still fighting him and saying gibberish about him because he is not from their tribe or he is from a tribe they love to hate in envy, an envy that is destroying them all and keeps making them appear as fools dragging palliatives. In generations to come, the children of many western bigots will be ashamed of them because history will judge those who are remotely promoting this madness going on in this disfigured amalgamation that has only given a Nigeria that you all can not help but endlessly continue to lament about, but you're the very cause of the commotion with your support of APC and emilokan. NIgeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SSFeedsNigeria: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
This is how the COAS, Defence Minister, Defence Chief and all security agencies want to end insecurity right?

Even in totally disorganized or failed nations like Mali, Congo, Somalia or Yemen, you don't see such rubbish happening. These people are gradually ceding their territories to terrorists. They will continue getting more bold and invincible until they start seizing control of entire states and running parallel governments.

Omo, this country is gone. Nothing is left again.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Chidozianu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
One 'Nigeria' my foot!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Grammarians like you are the reasons we are where we are. We have a problem, can you tell me who is fighting with a good template? Why not start your own with a template let us see how far you go? Do you have knowledge of Nigerian history? Can you tell me the success of those who used different template?

Keep speaking grammar

Sorry sir! You can avoid the headache, next time just don't read me. I am not writing for you.

When we sell gold we don't sell it to pigs!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by GanagiBitrus: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

Someone talking via an earpiece while videoing with his phone can produce same effect. The background voices will always be less audible.

Aside possibility of voice overlay, why should ak47 wielding civilians be amongst Soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SSFeedsNigeria: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's quite ridiculous. But it's becoming clear that Northern Nigeria has collapsed. It is only in the South that we still have semblances of statehood.

TOPCRUISE:
While IPOB, ESN are seen as the enemy.
One cultist led other cultists to kill a policeman in delta, the police declare the cultist a wanted man promising a N100m reward.
On fulani herdsman led other fulani herdsmen to wipe away communities, kill several police men, rape women and ambush soldiers yet they gave him a chieftaincy title.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Trendishine: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Broveens42:
The best thing that happened to old eastern Nigeria, is an emergence of a prince at the trigger of the amalgamated area, reminding people about the need to preserve the lives of indigenous people. These indigenous people were later tagged terrorists for expressing rights to life
Deep!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by obyno82: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Yes! Because of the stupidity of the Igbo coup.

So Major Ademoyega, Lt Fola Oyewole and Captain GS Adeleke, who were all members and planners of the coup are all igbo abi? Oga try and have sense for once.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by prophetfire: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more than 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the ones controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!
. Igbos are the only section of the country standing up against this madness.
However other southerners led by Yorubas would go and snitch on the Igbos and backstab them, rendering their efforts futile and everyone remains in the pit.
ONE NIGERIA PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SEEING YOU AND YOUR ARMY?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by id4sho(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

They are in Katsina as well

This Katsina terrorist strong oOoOO. Seems like it's not getting media coverage shocked
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by prophetfire: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

. Doctored audio or not, what are our soldiers doing in the midst of armed Fulani terrorists?
What's the alliance for?
Why not shooting them ?
Can they be romancing people from other parts of the country that bear ordinary hunting guns like this?
Your defense of this madness is sickening. That's how you people continue to make excuse for every evil happening in the land of Nigeria because you want to continue to serve your Fulani masters for the crumbs they allow you to pick under the table.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
prophetfire:
. Igbos are the only section of the country standing up against this madness.
However other southerners led by Yorubas would go and snitch on the Igbos and backstab them, rendering their efforts futile and everyone remains in the pit.
ONE NIGERIA PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SEEING YOU AND YOUR ARMY?

I don't know why it seem as if I am the only one seeing it from another perspective.

Igbos were not the ones who fought for Resource Control. I cannot remember anytime the Igbos has fought for equity. These has always been championed by the South South region and like it or not it has yielded results.

The only thing I can tell the Igbos are after is breakup.
There are things that one cannot say in a forum like this. If I open my mouth this country nor go good again.

The fools can continue sleeping!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by crossbreedwears(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Before CDS and COAS were appointed, go and check what they did to BH, Bandits and Fulani Headsmen
Nonny95:
This is how the COAS, Defence Minister, Defence Chief and all security agencies want to end insecurity right?
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by despi64(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
This can only happen in a law less country like Nigeria.....with time Nigeria will be great again
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Amaggedon: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Its propaganda because its in the north? Cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Cabalgeneral: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

So Major Ademoyega, Lt Fola Oyewole and Captain GS Adeleke, who were all members and planners of the coup are all igbo abi? Oga try and have sense for once.

The sense that you lacks is the beginning of crying today and it will continue even in your Biafra.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by creativehubb: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigerians need explanation for this, how can illiterates nomads carry AK 47, when we know the banditry problems in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Cabalgeneral: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:

The coup is normal, it happens everyday and everywhere.

Our people are just to poor in the faculty of political reasoning.
There are thousands of ways you fight an enemy without carrying guns. Our people tend to look very educated but looking at it from a political point of view they are far behind. We have not even gotten to the elementary stage.

Using the early Christians as a case study there were a lot of tactics and patterns uses by the early Christians to win the world over.

Reasonable

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Jlow2: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alqaeda people’s congress,- apc , nothing good can ever come from them. believe there sweet mouths at your peril
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by HeroicMeastro: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

Where in Katsina? No location? How are we even sure this is not Niger?
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:

Sorry sir! You can avoid the headache, next time just don't read me. I am not writing for you.

When we sell gold we don't sell it to pigs!
Keep writing. Writers don't make changes, radicals do. You are a slave in the order of Metuselah
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Padipadi: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more than 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the ones controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!
Who are the fools that need to wake up
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Padipadi: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
nlfpmod
Seun

Please let this grace Frontpage exclusively, so that people can actually understand that this country has actually gone to the dogs.
,.................................................................................
Legendhero
helinus
Seunmsg

Your masters are on the move , but it's sure that they will NEVER have peace in the SE. Their death sure. As regards, Tinubu, is he not going to fight NIGER REPUBLIC again? cheesy When is Sunday IGBOHO coming back to protect your worthless existence, after running away because he needed his wife's Pvvvsy? cheesy

All I know is that IPOB, has been proven right again and again, and anybody that castigates them is a worthless Generational idiot. ANYBODY that insults MNK will Die like a worthless house rat or pig. Keep chasing IGBOs and BIAFRA issues, while FULANi are moving with active backing of your worthless brother LAGBAJA. SW, is the next point of incursion. Just watch..spits

Good Morning, 1 NIGERIA unity idiots....

For BIAFRANS remain resolute..the video Nnamdi Kanu talked about is now coming in 4HD viewership.

Good Morning...spits

Thanks, your post is educative. However, fulani herdsmen can do their worst. Their agenda ll fail. Southwest knows they eye their region and they v been there before to cause attacks. But Insh Allah, they ll fail!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by tobstarizhia(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
AND THEY SAY THERE IS NO ISLAMIZATION AGENDA?!!! THEY DISARM THE CHRISTIANS IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH AND ARM THE MARAUDING HERDS MEN. EVERY MAN MUST HAVE IN HIS POSSESSION A SIDE ARM. THESE GODLESS HEATHENS IN THE NORTH ARE BREWING SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by oakenfold: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
You all are the idiots that voted Sai Baba into office to empower these his animal brothers. Jonathan, for all his inefficiencies, chased all these cattle into the bushes.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Lovenorth: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
This is how Tinubu the commander in chief wants to end insurgency in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by obyno82: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You and your people have been singing Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian for years now. An attempt to cause fight in the camp of your enemies because we know you see Yoruba as your enemy and the only thing you want is their downfall.
But ever since you have been trying, it’s not working. Are you a goat that can’t figure out another strategy but keep using the same strategy that is obviously not working

Shut up no one sees Yoruba as an enemy. You guys are just delusional
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by 9jaloyalist(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wait for the press release from the military.

They will say, there are vigilante agents
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by NAC1666: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

Allowing bandits free movement to attack soft target....army giving them free entry
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by prophetfire: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:

I don't know why it seem as if I am the only one seeing it from another perspective.

Igbos were not the ones who fought for Resource Control. I cannot remember anytime the Igbos has fought for equity. These has always been championed by the South South region and like it or not it has yielded results.

The only thing I can tell the Igbos are after is breakup.
There are things that one cannot say in a forum like this. If I open my mouth this country nor go good again.

The fools can continue sleeping!
Yes. Igbos have been for break-up because there's no equity in the land and agitation for resource control can't be achieved in a land devoid of equity.
However when Igbos say breakup, others would team up with the oppressors to shout ONE NIGERIA with the intention of using that to get into the good books of the oppressors and pick up crumbs from under the table.
Igbos are hated because no one is hated as he that speaks the truth.
It's that truth that has made the Igbos hated and conspired against.
However until Nigeria faces the truth, NIGERIA will never move forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.