Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It (12476 Views)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
emmatok:

Oh shut-up.

You will say it is what you do every day and not everyone.

Everyday we hear news of how people maltreat their " Omo odo' claiming they are doing them(Omo odo) big favor.

For your info an adopted child is not an "Omo odo"
I never said that. I mean if you think the sister is wicked to her omo odo, then you go and adopt her, atleast you will change her name and make her your own daughter. If you can't help and someone out there is doing what most of you wouldn't do for your firstborn, then I'll advice you and your hypocritical bigots to shamefully shut the crap
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by fxtopedia(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
At OP, kindly bury your head in shame!
If you are paying salary to Su-Egbe, then who are you?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Dandy1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Dis poster is such a braggart,n she does dat irritatingly.Oh my gosh! If I were to be her husband,I'll slap her 10 times over in a day.She'll always be pissing me off. Imagine habouring a 14year old girl en calling her Omo-Odo,dat alone is enough 2 piss me off really bad.Im husband dey try sha!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by vicoloni(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
owu gal, i really detest your showman attitude. For even calling her 'omo odo' you are not better than a localized racist. Give her all the gifts in the world, she'll still be indifferent as long as u have a madam/omo odo attitude towards her.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by emmatok(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
Acidosis:

I never said that. I mean if you think the sister is wicked to her omo odo, then you go and adopt her, atleast you will change her name and make her your own daughter. If you can't help and someone out there is doing what most of you wouldn't do for your firstborn, then I'll advice you and your hypocritical bigots to shamefully shut the crap

Listen up DUMBO,

Because she is not her daughter doesn't give her the right to ridicule her.

If you find pleasure in using underage girls as rags good for you.

For now i leave to NEMESIS.

So piss off.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pls o, i get d 'omo odo' to mean househelp, wat of 'su egbe', can someone translate plzzzzz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by emmatok(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2011
chindi:

Pls o, i get d 'omo odo' to mean househelp, wat of 'su egbe', can someone translate plzzzzz[color=#990000][/color]

su egbe = foolish, silly, dumb
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2011
LOL. OP oya apologise grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by naija7: 2:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by arsenefc: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2011
How did I manage to miss this

Owu Gal, you is the best.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 20, 2011
what kinda thread is this, nitori Olorun? angry
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Jaywon242(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2011
The OP may be doing all these but the most important thing is the attitude towards the kid. The way she talks to her, d way she corrects her when she's wrong.humans react to words in diff ways no matter how little they could be. I think d attitude of the poster is questionable here. She was also trying to ridicule us here by comparing the 'omo odo's' room or wat she has to ours. Wat a dumb nd stupid thing to do. A mo iru yin, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2011
Even if she meant no harm.

The words 'su egbe' in describing your 'omo odo' was not exactly endearing nor would you describe your child as such. In a developed Nigeria, kids like this would be placed in a welfare system where they would be shown love and affection without a reciprocal level of labour.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by babyboom(f): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2011
@ chaircover, thanks we are all fine.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2011
The poster and her stories remind me of my 8 year old nephew and his very creative stories. Even if 1/10th of the things of what you say is true, you shot urself in d foot by coming hhere with the intention os ridcluing d girl. When u didn't get d response u wanted u turned to shameless lying. Ur stories re too exagerated, brother in law breaking mop, 10 dvds, eating half a crate of eggs at once and now this. U too lie abeg if everyone is being diplomatic I won't, u re a bloody liar
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by pinkrex(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2011
I really shared tears to see some people come on here to defend this inhuman act. ESP. Ronkefb, it's really not acceptable to see people give good riddance to awful things just because it's a norm. We have been mentally infected with our ancestral cultures and traditions and on this norm some people brain and thoughts were forged. It doesn't have anything to do With education or exposure, it has to do with what you personally see as wrong or right due to your heart. How can people come here to justify nonsense and give it sense cos we've being practicing it? I bet we should go back to the days twins were killed undecided
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2011
debrief08:

The poster and her stories remind me of my 8 year old nephew and his very creative stories. Even if 1/10th of the things of what you say is true, you shot urself in d foot by coming hhere with the intention os ridcluing d girl. When u didn't get d response u wanted u turned to shameless lying. your stories re too exagerated, brother in law breaking mop, 10 dvds, eating half a crate of eggs at once and now this. U too lie abeg if everyone is being diplomatic I won't, u re a bloody liar
Rofl

I have even come to believe that the so-called Omo odo exists only in her imaginations.Those are her day-dreams and hallucinations.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2011
Kai!!! See as poster chop bulala, some serious beating,kicking even while on the floor.I guess this locks the thread.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2011
Owu gal:

at outstrip thanks for the empathy. now that i think about it, maybe i should have physically removed the milk from his hands too. i wonder what he'd have said. but i think he got the message when he would see me buy milk and not put it where i used to put it, but in my wardrobe. i know he looks through my wardrobe and stuff, for what i dont know, but when he saw the milk he probably got the message. i would have fought him if he  removed the milk cos then i could accuse him of going thru my stuff. i have not really spoken to my husband about his behavior except that i have corrected his brother in front of him, like the time i mentioned earlier that i corrected my BIL for spreading his clothes in front of the front door.
one time i suggested he not use the brooms because of the so many he keeps breaking.

but i am afraid of saying anything more than that because one time i mentioned  to my husband how his bro broke the tv and he said no it must have been an accident. but i knew he knew it wasnt a simple accident because later he left the broken dvd payers and electronics in the living room and  put the ones that still work, with the exception of one tv ( which he left in the living room) in our bedroom. and cautioned his bro against using it.

@ chaircover, the pot of stew had twelve pieces of meat and he ate it all. i know it had twelve pieces because i became reduced to counting meat in the pot when i would make a pot full of meat fish etc and come back home and see it all gone. i began to think that perhaps i was delusional and didnt actually put meat in the pot so i started counting.

thank goodness though he has left a few days ago. now i have food and property peace. i was relieved to see him go.

i wish my life was different and that perhaps i married a white man and maybe family wont come over to disturb my peace. but all i can hope for is to become so wealthy that i wont care when family comes over and eats or destroys property. i also hope that i would be to busy to even bother with anyone. and perhaps live in an area to flashy that they wont want to come and disturb me.

but there are those great inlaws who come over and you dont want them to leave, like my hubbys cousin who cooks, cleans and is so well brought up, i wanted to invite her to live with us except that she is kinda expensive and has expensive tastes and i cant afford right now,( situations will change), some of the gucci she wants to be owning.

but as it is i am a sucker for the dark skin and so my life is as it is.

Arrrrgh.Cming from someone who buys golds and he best clothes for her omo odo.
You cant stay with your grown cousin cos you cant use and abuse her.She would cut you to size.
Owu gal:

Dear Emmatok,
thank you so much for your perfect analysis ( if not complete) of the situation. You are right, he does come from the village or at least had a not so priviledged upbringing. and its true he eats a lot and when he first came to my house did not know how to do a thing. I mean he broke the brooms he was trying to use to sweep or kill a fly (I know he broke one broom while trying to use it to swat a fly).

I think he will mature to be responsible, but right now its painful to live with him and also very expensive. this holiday time around he broke no tv, but ate all the food and damaged the iron and a few minor appliances, which thankfuly i have spares of and decided to hide.

You cant imagine how scared I was when he told his brother to teach him how to drive? I immediately informed my husband not to think of using my car. and because of that myhusband never taught him. but to be honest, his brother takes less interest in him than I do. and never even thought of getting the boy a bank account or even ID card. I was the one pressing for it. I would have even got him all that if it wasnt that his family didnt coperate in releasing his birth certificate.

marriage is not easy. so for all the young women out there wishing to get married, I can tell you that its like wishing to learn how to charm a snake. it can be dangerous, tricky and it requires constant vigilance. half of the time I am so resentful of my husband and inlaws. and even my parents for suggesting I learn to tolerate it. I cant tell you the number of times I want to get out of it. Even now as I type I want to get out of it. but  for "hope" that deceiver and yet good thing is making me believe that there is something good to be gotten out of this.
What is he doing with brooms?
Dont kid me,brooms in your house  shocked what happened to your vacuum cleaners ?

Freaking internet noise maker.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2011
Lol @ Ify. People like us wey dey use broom sweep our backyard never tok finish. someone that have so much money so tey everything in her house na she buy am, no fit afford vacuum cleaner.

She is a bloody liar abeg, she too lie. Brother inlaw eating 25crates of eggs, 14 pieces of meat including shaki, roundabout, liver and kpomo, breaking 10DVD's plus 2 flat screen 65inch panasonic TV, then join the coffee table wey e break too, still the guy hand no rest ooo, he finished 1 whole large Tube of Colgate toothpaste and then thief her pikin own, he also used a whole 1KG of peak powdered milk in his cup of tea. Then he decided to dismantle their microwave. He went further ahead to break the cupboard she packed the food stuff inside to find more food to eat.

Did I leave any other details behind?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2011
No Jenny, only the more recent creations like her silly slowpoke of a house help who still doesn't know how to use a micro wave even though she attends a school only lower dan d one Mr Presidents kids attend, whose room is bigger than my bedroom, who recieves an allowance more dan my salary dat feeds, pays bills, pays workers for a family of 5, who owns more jewelries than I can dream of, who goes to silver bird to eat chicken and chips every weekend ( I wonder how she gets on d escallators and yet can't operate a microwave). She should meet my nephew, the poster and my nephew with their crazy imaginary stories will make a great team and produce an award winning fabo book.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by arsenefc: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol @ Ify. People like us wey dey use broom sweep our backyard never tok finish. someone that have so much money so tey everything in her house na she buy am, no fit afford vacuum cleaner.

She is a bloody liar abeg, she too lie. Brother inlaw eating 25crates of eggs, 14 pieces of meat including shaki, roundabout, liver and kpomo, breaking 10DVD's plus 2 flat screen 65inch panasonic TV, then join the coffee table wey e break too, still the guy hand no rest ooo, he finished 1 whole large Tube of Colgate toothpaste and then thief her pikin own, he also used a whole 1KG of peak powdered milk in his cup of tea. Then he decided to dismantle their microwave. He went further ahead to break the cupboard she packed the food stuff inside to find more food to eat.

Did I leave any other details behind?

She is just phocking trolling, that doesnt make her a liar. Gosh

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Get some sense of humor jare. Everything is lying, lying, lying. Thats how some people accuse OBJ of stealing when he was only keeping the money in 'our' collective account to build schools for the less privilege.

Open your eyes madam. Enjoy the show
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by punta(f): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
I can't but echo what most people have said already. This lady has serious issues and if only she will agree, she can get help. Besides, we are basically anonymous on this site so who is she trying to impress with all the lies and falsehoods? Anyway now that she has so thoroughly disgraced herself, I can bet my 'microwave' she won't show her face (or is it mouth) here again. Madam JK, I wouldn't want to cross you at all  cheesy
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
pinkrex:

I really shared tears to see some people come on here to defend this inhuman act. ESP. Ronkefb, it's really not acceptable to see people give good riddance to awful things just because it's a norm. We have been mentally infected with our ancestral cultures and traditions and on this norm some people brain and thoughts were forged. It doesn't have anything to do With education or exposure, it has to do with what you personally see as wrong or right due to your heart. How can people come here to justify nonsense and give it sense cos we've being practicing it? I bet we should go back to the days twins were killed undecided

EEyah, pele, cry-cry baby, who says i support her language, she used 'omo-odo' and 'su-egbe', that is what everybody is crucifying her for, she has said it, there is nothing that can be done, i am not a pretender as so many people here are, trying to paint everything beautiful as if when given an opportunity they will not do worst. The poster has definitely realised her mistake in the inroduction, she meant no harm from the beginning, she was only trying to pass a message across, i guess at the expense of another person's child, some criticisms have been well-noted, but for those saying, she does not do it and she does not have what she claims she has, how do you know? do you live with her? if we begin to doubt what everybody says, who will know who is saying the truth at some point in time, she might exagerate but that does not mean, she is lying.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by moHot(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
@POSTER
you claim to love this girl but came here to tell us how su egbe she is ?i wonder how you think any right thinking person will support you on this, i will  justify whta you have said about your househelp if you can create a thread someday with the title IS YOUR DAUGHTER MORE SU EGBE THAN MINE?PROVE IT[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
mtcheeew!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
This thread's still raging? The OP erred in her choice of words, they were unpleasant. She's been told, insulted etc. Why not let things lie? Jeeze!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by UncleN: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Siena:

This thread's still raging? The OP erred in her choice of words, they were unpleasant. She's been told, insulted etc. Why not let things lie? Jeeze!

As long as the topic has not reached 100 pages and is still on the front page,.EVERYONE IS FREE TO KEEP CONTRIBUTING GEEZ!!!!!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ Great. And you created another username just to post that? From your comment regarding the 100-page rule, you obviously know the ropes here, so you're not a new member.

Contributing is great, but to make an ignorant poster (yes, she was ignorant and immature to post what she did) feel worse than she undoubtedly does, is not a good idea. Two wrongs don't make a right. What she posted here can't be undone, and regardless of how much of a hate campaign is waged against her, it won't change a thing. The only person who can change her attitude is Owu Gal herself.

If it makes you feel better bullying her, please, continue. But, it makes you no better than Owu Gal herself, who chose to publicly bully a young girl, to make her feel good about herself.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by UncleN: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Great. And you created another username just to post that? From your comment regarding the 100-page rule, you obviously know the ropes here, so you're not a new member.

Contributing is great, but to make an ignorant poster (yes, she was ignorant and immature to post what she did) feel worse than she undoubtedly does, is not a good idea. Two wrongs don't make a right. What she posted here can't be undone, and regardless of how much of a hate campaign is waged against her, it won't change a thing. The only person who can change her attitude is OwuGal herself.

If it makes you feel better bullying her, please, continue. But, it makes you no better than Owu Gal herself, who chose to publicly bully a young girl, to make her feel good about herself.

so in your own opinion, different people coming to post THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL OPINION ON A THREAD PLACED IN A VANTAGE PLACE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE FORUM for all to see constitutes hate campaign and bullying Geez I sincerely hope to God that I have not AGAIN mistakenly joined a Migerian website for teenagers because that is the only plausible explanation for your candyfloss ladened brain

No wonder the concept of the possibility of someone looking up the rules of a forum before joining was lost on you.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by 2mch(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

Is this like a house girl competition between madam's?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
UncleN:

so in your own opinion, different people coming to post THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL OPINION ON A THREAD PLACED IN A VANTAGE PLACE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE FORUM for all to see constitutes hate campaign and bullying Geez I sincerely hope to God that I have not AGAIN mistakenly joined a Migerian website for teenagers because that is the only plausible explanation for your candyfloss ladened brain

No wonder the concept of the possibility of someone looking up the rules of a forum before joining was lost on you.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr Big Brain. I just love it when people of your ilk display their uncouth attitude the way you have. At least, it means my response got to you. Sometimes, you've just got to hammer those points home. Sir, I put it to you, you're no different to the OP, different method, same attitude.

By the way, how many Nigerian websites have you joined? From your response, it would appear several.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? / Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / Sure Home Online Marriage Seminar: 40th Wedding Anniversary Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.