Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want (1180 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by pete1234: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2023
There is nothing so hurtful than a girl that does not want to love u at the same time does not want to loose u, she doesn't want the marriage at the same she doesn't want to disappoint me.. if you are my shoes what will u do.
Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by izonborn098(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Let her go, i don't have anything to do with a confused woman.. Because i can deduce it's her past/dirty life affecting her...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bros bale out! All these immature ladies are always looking to eat their cake yet still have it. She will acting as if she's not sure about you but you are still her rainy day ATM machine. She go chop reach bone then look for an excuse to justify dumping you

4 Likes

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
What are you doing with a confused woman.its a ticking time bomb.dump her while you can before she shock you

4 Likes

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by pete1234: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
I thank u all 3 legend's in the house for your candid advice
Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by talented321: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
The girl have another option(man) she prefer more than you but she still like you or maybe she is benefiting something from you, that imagination of leaving you to another woman is disturbing her mind, maybe she will lose the benefits she is getting from either money or sex, she is in an exam hall to choose between u and ur deputy..
Made up ur mind and let her go, if she's serious she'll come back..
pete1234:
I thank u all 3 legend's in the house for your candid advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by pete1234: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
I thank you mehn for the last commentary..this is a girl we discussed a marital period and agreed on..but this babe refused, reluctantly, or just finds it difficult to communicate same to her siblings..this is someone I have already gone for introduction for, I greet all the Igbo folks in the house.. I go for introduction for east just to meet with my proposed fiancé..Omo as I reach there 3 major canopies wait me, one filled with women the other na men the third na youth even paid money on halve of the things on the marital list, yet this babe still trying to dump me, fear women chai

3 Likes

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
I have experienced this before,the girl change mind for the date of intro reach 6 times.we go fix date ..if e don near she go change mind because maybe we get minor issue.so,I shock her before she shock me.because I have have a plan B under my sleeves

2 Likes

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by ojotobiloba1: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
She wanna eat her cake and still have it..Pls forgo the confused woman

1 Like

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by blackgold2018(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
The girl have another option(man) she prefer more than you but she still like you or maybe she is benefiting something from you, that imagination of leaving you to another woman is disturbing her mind, maybe she will lose the benefits she is getting from either money or sex, she is in an exam hall to choose between u and ur deputy..
Made up ur mind and let her go, if she's serious she'll come back..
no I don’t think it’s benefits.
She’s keeping the other guy as second option. Should the main boyfriend disappoint her.

If I find myself in that situation. My dear I’ll play the game with you. Once her boyfriend is done with her and she comes to me. I’ll still useless her like the boyfriend did. Men are void of emotions, easily deceived and manipulated by women

1 Like

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by talented321: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
You maybe right..
But if she keep the other guy as an option she wouldn't have reject a man who is ready to marry her. She's emotionally attached to op but she didn't see any future with him, but i'd this believe with time the girl will come back to him..
Another man is confusing her some where or maybe she spot some un-avoidable red flags from op that is affecting her mental health..
The last line is important and i think op is not a simp if not that girl will take advantage of him because he seem serious to make things right..
Op confusion from a lady is a redflag..
blackgold2018:
no I don’t think it’s benefits.
She’s keeping the other guy as second option. Should the main boyfriend disappoint her.

If I find myself in that situation. My dear I’ll play the game with you. Once her boyfriend is done with her and she comes to me. I’ll still useless her like the boyfriend did. Men are void of emotions, easily deceived and manipulated by women
Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by koladata(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2023
No matter how you play this card, you will still end up losing at the long run. Let me play your odds for you. 1. If she finally decides to marry you, you will always have it at the back of your mind that you are not her first choice, therefore you will always work hard to try to please her. But trust me if she finally meets her choice, even if she has 10 children for you at that time, she will either leave or cheat.

2. If you stay hoping that she changes and love you the way you want, this will only happen when she runs out of options and time is no longer on her side, she will love you dearly and accept your marriage proposal in no time but have it at the back of your mind that you are on a long ride of shege pro max after marriage.

Run as fast as you can, its better your wife love you more than you love her.

1 Like

Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by pete1234: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Kolodata, black gold, talent 321, u guys are the real legends..one crate of beer for all u wonderful guys that commented here.. much appreciation.well noted
Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by elmagnifico411(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2023
pete1234:
There is nothing so hurtful than a girl that does not want to love u at the same time does not want to loose u, she doesn't want the marriage at the same she doesn't want to disappoint me.. if you are my shoes what will u do.
I'd wear a different pair of shoes.
Re: Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want by Prettyclown: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is painful...but wetin de do some girls sha
pete1234:
I thank you mehn for the last commentary..this is a girl we discussed a marital period and agreed on..but this babe refused, reluctantly, or just finds it difficult to communicate same to her siblings..this is someone I have already gone for introduction for, I greet all the Igbo folks in the house.. I go for introduction for east just to meet with my proposed fiancé..Omo as I reach there 3 major canopies wait me, one filled with women the other na men the third na youth even paid money on halve of the things on the marital list, yet this babe still trying to dump me, fear women chai

(1) (Reply)

Israel Dmw To Estranged Wife: Them No Dey Control Edo Man / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Ladies Version / Can You Differentiate Between Love And Infactuation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.