Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who Do Us This Kind Thing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do Us This Kind Thing? (159 Views)

Please Make Una Come See This Kind Thing Ooo! / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Us This Kind Thing? by MajESTHY(f): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Before the elections,
I was forced to attend the PDP campaign in the international stadium in my state as the Vice President of the group that was invited.
What i saw was so shameful.
People's fiances,uncles,husbands and fathers were busy reducing themselves in front of politicians.
The lying down,The endless chant of praises,regards and recognition filled the air,some pulled their clothes & jumped around barebody,some were so mad to the extent that the physical abuse from the bouncers and other security personnels didn't matter to them even when the ones they're appraising didn't send them.
Now,That same people are the ones cursing,swearing and saying all sort of things behind their backs (most of them deserve it tho) and then they'll return to their MUMU-ism next elections....
It's funny and at the same time,stupid.
Geeez.
Why has some people sworn not to use their head properly.
Nawa oo..

#MajESTHY

1 Like

Re: Who Do Us This Kind Thing? by Alchemy528: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ask ChatGPT
Re: Who Do Us This Kind Thing? by MajESTHY(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
Ask ChatGPT
Well-mannered chatgpt won't have an answer to excuse such phoolish acts.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Tinubu Bring Investors With High Exchange Rate / Look At Where Over Glorifying Land Us / Subsidy Returns Through Backdoor, PENGASSAN Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.