Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Good,well-mannered Women Make Home While Bad Ones Destroy It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good,well-mannered Women Make Home While Bad Ones Destroy It. (1419 Views)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / The Foolish Mistakes Women Make in marriage / Husband at Home While the Wife Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good,well-mannered Women Make Home While Bad Ones Destroy It. by southwark: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
@all,I m not sorry to say that she deserved whatever  she got while the relationship lasted. I only condemned men who re violent towards their gentle,well-mannered,respectful and humble wives/girlfriends. It is ridiculous and hypocritical seeing or hearing women, few men condemning Sammy Okposo despite the fact that they have not hear or read his own side of story and this's the main reason why this barbaric behaviour continue to rear its ugly head every day.

@all,some(many) women re terrible,devilish and dangerous but will quickly rush to the public to say they ve been abused in their relationships so as to gain public's support and sympathy. I ve never and i will never abuse any woaman in mylife but that does not stop me from advocating for some men who re living the rest of their life in psychiatry homes as a result of women's action and nobody seems to talk abt dat.

Pls,take a trip to Homerton pshychiatry hospital or mosley in UK and see where men destinies re being wasted at every passing second and 90% was as a result of vulnerable women's action,what a funny world.

What do you want a man who just found out all his three children belongs to another man and these guys re of 20,18 and 15 years of age to do? the man in question cries every day. Women re indeed vulnerable.

What is the fate of a man who has been paying his mortgage singlehandedly for the past 15years,only for the wife to set him up as a violent man and the man was asked by policemen to go and look for a place to stay while the case is being dealt with? Women re indeed vulnerable.

Having said all that,i think i must not fail to say we have some lovely,good and well-mannered women in our society and they all deserve to be appreciated. I ve always said to anybody that care to listen that only good women re happily married but d bad women ll always run out to condemn their husband or accused their husband of violence.

Womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Alert! Pray Together And Stay Together. / Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You / I’m A Homophobe And Yes, I’m Gay Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.