Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. (21076 Views)

Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

The best is to eliminate him, same way USA eliminated Osama and his second in command. It is a waste of resources to arrest that Ekperima.
Ekpa should be wasted and burnt, pour the ashes in the ocean.
online warrior๐Ÿ˜‚
What are you still waiting for? Why not match to Finland? A typical zoogerian๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You
will keep seeing Simon on TV while he kept tormenting u and the zoo

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by jmoore(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
online warrior
What are you still waiting for? Why not match to Finland? A typical zoogeria. You
Ekeuke. Onye eriri eri!
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
DrChukki:
So these monsters gave them a fake distress call... That means they really prepared for them...

They will meet their end soon..

But, why is it difficult for FG to bring Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria?

Can't they present all his Tweets to the Finnish government?

efulefu, the earlier u know that Simon Ekpa is a freedom fighter d better for u. You go explain tire ๐Ÿ˜‚, no evidence ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Satanistx:
govt never mean this bastard. kill kanu, pay me just 20k usd and i will drop this guy in 20mins
dreamer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Why not approach FG for contact? A typical black man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by BiafraInc: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
online warrior๐Ÿ˜‚
What are you still waiting for? Why not match to Finland? A typical zoogerian๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You
Those are the slave type. He comes here to talk jargon while men are doing the rightful job on the ground. My happiness is that our men are now armed to the teeth to defend our women and children. No more operation python dance or that kind of rubbish anymore in our land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Odin13:

I get Igbo blood from Anambra ..

Why many nairalanders dey reason me Igbo.. I love igbos .. the very good ones, their hustling sprit na 1 in Africa black race
go and love urself and ur family leave Igbos alone cos we don't have any thing in common, take ur love to urself cos we no send u not even an atom

2 Likes

Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
BiafraInc:

It is difficult because your government is a terrorist government and Simon Ekpa and Biafrans have tons of video evidences against your terrorist government. There is what is called extradition process and it requires extensive evidences to be proven and your government knows they will fail on this and so will not bother to request Finland for his extradition. Reason why your terrorists government went for kidnap of MNK instead of extradition.

You can't get Simon Ekpa to visit any lawless country where you can kidnap him. Finland is not a lawless county, so the only way your terrorist government can use to get him is by requesting for extradition, but in such case, it must go through the Finish judiciary with both sides presenting their evidences.

In Finland as in nigeria and the rest of the world, there is what is called self defense in their constitutions and Finland respects it so much. You can't send your soldiers to come to Biafraland to kill our people and not expect to be killed, so good luck with asking Finland, a civilized and lawful country to extradite an innocent person that is fighting for self defense. Watch the below video plus others that i posted and take it first from there if you are not an illiterate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM
nigerian army killing pro-Biafra separatists

educate the illiterate my brother
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Austineva(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
BiafraInc:

Those are the slave type. He comes here to talk jargon while men are doing the rightful job on the ground. My happiness is that our men are now armed to the teeth to defend our women and children. No more operation python dance or that kind of rubbish anymore in our land.
am telling you my awesome brother. Am always happy. I am @evalove on Twitter, if u don't mind I would like to follow you. Am already following you here on NL
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Emekus999(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Responding to a distress call.. What happened to helicopters? First, fly helicopter around the axis and access first.. Then move in the ground troop.. Nigeria security apparatus are so daft..
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by chiagozien(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:

Try this against US and see how Finland will shit their pants and send Simon Ekpa with their own budget to the hands of US
The zoo is not US.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by chiagozien(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nursepepeye:
really? When rematch is done, hope you won't cry fowl
hope you remember those that started the match with python dance 1&2 which you people cheered and applauded.

We no long fear action of your Nigeria security because we know they're here to terrorize us.

Even at this we know they will leave the criminals that killed them and start burning people's homes,
The only good thing about the action is after killing innocent people, those bad boys will come back and kill them again.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Bluntemperor: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
slivertongue:
what an inhuman act

You killed:
- the Soldiers,-the Policemen and- others Security Agents and you think peace will come friendly!
But why and what do you want to achieve by this kind of blood lettings? Na wao for some Nigerians o!

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by chiagozien(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
OmoOlomo1:

Except you can confirm these same set of operatives killed actually killed any peaceful protester, then your argument/logic is valid.
Then show us those that killed hundreds of innocent youths protesting in east.

Nigeria security is one,

Best thing is for them to ask for forgiveness over killing of innocent youths in East.

Then call for dialogue.

When your Nigeria soldiers were killing protesters,they killed any protester they see,so how do you expect this angry boys to not do the same by killing any security they see.

Apc is the cause of all this nonsense happening.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by chiagozien(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Ok. I see your point. But this act was during Buhari expansionist regime. Not now.

Let's give peace a chance in the meantime
Peace ontop injustice.

Why haven't your Nigeria government release Kanu as ordered by your Nigeria court.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by simfrost90210: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
mdimefields:

There is no need for too much talk, the man in Finland is responsible for this act of terrorism. This can serve as evidence against him. Nigerian government should collaborate with Finnish government to get Ekpa arrested.

You think he's Nnamdi Kanu they travelled to Kenya to kidnap? My brother, sleep and wake up again... Reality should tell you that 100 times worse than this will happen to the military around the southeast if they don't leave... Nobody owns Nigeria! It's either they truly incorporate the igbos into the system or they leave their land and give them what they want.... Ekpa is a finish citizen and in their top echelon military at that! If it's easy, i dare Nigeria to go and try to extradite him?
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Omodua(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
Peace ontop injustice.

Why haven't your Nigeria government release Kanu as ordered by your Nigeria court.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

If the Federal government is found culpable for disobeying Court orders on KANU, do we go gaga to achieve results?

A peaceful approach for now is more desirable than war war.

Jettison your vawulence approach for now to allow dialogue and negotiation.

Enough of bloodshed in ALAIGBO!
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Omodua(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
Peace ontop injustice.

Why not jaw jaw than war war?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You're wrong in your vawulence .approach. Peaceful Peaceful negotiation is most desirable.,

Except you are profiting from the crisis, I
Don't see any reason for mayhem and incendiary approach., HAVE you seen the humanitarian crisis caused by your gunboat diplomacy?

Think again bro!
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by sonofanarchy(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2023
Odin13:

Are you normal.. so with this tweet fro
Ekp is retweetโ€™s.. from where
don't always reply with emotions. He's right there's no evidence he ocestrated the attack, take a look at the tweet, he didn't admit it. He's just posting like every other bigot.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2023
slivertongue:
what an inhuman act

Yoruba Muslim terrorist man, because it's against the Nigerian terrorist soldiers, if na civilians now una go dey jubilate everywhere
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2023
The zoo terrorist security forces will enter Alaigbo with their 2 legs and return back to their dirty region with an Ambulance. South East is a very peaceful region in Nigeria yet government deployed all of them to the South East.
Re: Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. by Wearetogather: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
default sheet. hate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Yahaya Bello, Police Over Attack On Senator Ahmed Ogembe / Edo APC Primary: Obaseki As A Student Canโ€™t Set Rules For An Examination โ€“Mayaki / Survival Fund: FG Disburses โ‚ฆ57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.