Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme (4898 Views)

Special Court Convicts 50 Environmental Offenders In Lagos / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy / Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by ItisWell22(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2023
Is it that bad?
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by Boldideas: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Marcus07:
Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists
...mulls amnesty programme

https://guardian.ng/news/ogun-considers-special-court-to-try-cultists/amp

Create a state farm and fence it round with concrete and electric barbwire.

Sentence them to the farm for 10 years let them produce food for the state without pay.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by inoki247: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2023
Curious345:

I have come to a conclusion that there is a secret code embedded in the yoruba culture that supports thuggery and ageberoism..

Because other touts across Nigeria get their inspiration from the SW thugs .. I noticed this when I drive pass Benin and onitcha

Lol so na SW dey motivate dem jus dey play....

Every region get wetin Dem dey nurse no dey look for excuse why people engage in thugery...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by descartes400: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Branco6:
Amnesty?
For cultists?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Can you imagine? Very retard set of people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Shey na here 25 people die like 8days ago?

25 Yoruba people died like worthless fowls.
25 Yoruba killed themselves foolishly
25 Yoruba are 1 , idiots just died foolishly.

But all your worthless brothers are on IGBO threads exhibiting Yoruba foolish Propaganda against IGBOs and their quest for BIAFRA.

Anyway, what is sure is this.. BIAFRA. grin

My bloda

1 Like

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by Bluffly: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Only idiots join a cult. They are all utterly stupid and useless. Laziness, greed and covetousness is a leading factor.

Their mates are accomplishing boxing sport to earn excellent money. They are doing the same to create menaces and nuisances.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by AfDapone: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2023
easyfem:
Have not seen anything positive in this cultism , you live in fear , u pay due and u fight battle that is not even yours .... if them use those kind of pple for ritual , e no bad oooo since they want to be useless in life ... I cant just imagine someone going to jail for something u cant even explain ..

Themselves are cultists.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by ViktorCash: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2023
A special court for skill miners too sad

1 Like

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by wallarwallar(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Shey na here 25 people die like 8days ago?

25 Yoruba people died like worthless fowls.
25 Yoruba killed themselves foolishly
25 Yoruba are 1 , idiots just died foolishly.

But all your worthless brothers are on IGBO threads exhibiting Yoruba foolish Propaganda against IGBOs and their quest for BIAFRA.

Anyway, what is sure is this.. BIAFRA. grin

It is not a must to comment if u don't hv any reasonable thing to say .. Be mature even if u @ a toddler
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by Dayvidblue: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2023
jeff1993:
.... Mehn!!!!.... God of mercy .... are there still people who reason like goaaats like u ...... I swear ur parents must regret procreating a retaaard like u!!!

Uzelezzz people like u deserve to be Shut at sight!!!.... When did my fellow IGBO decide to be thinking like Fuuuls like this!!!!
Igbo wanabe! Well done sir, but we reject you and anything conterminated with yoruba blood.
Hypocrites.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by jeff1993: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Dayvidblue:

Igbo wanabe! Well done sir, but we reject you and anything conterminated with yoruba blood.
Hypocrites.
..... Ewu gambia.... ur parents have rejected u already and Umu Igbo at large have rejected u ..... it's only a matter of time before u reap the hatred u sow.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by 9gerian: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Correct.

DaTruths:
As long as politicians mobilizes these boys, the menace of cultsim and gangbanging will never end.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by Dayvidblue: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2023
jeff1993:
..... Ewu gambia.... ur parents have rejected u already and Umu Igbo at large have rejected u ..... it's only a matter of time before u reap the hatred u sow.
Wanted to call you an efulefu. But that would entail honouring and elevating a yoruba bastard like yourself.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by 9gerian: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Laughable. It’s a good thing that SW is now taking it seriously though. Other regions as usual can continue playing the ostrich if they want.

Gangs are forming and becoming more territorial all over southern Nigeria, and even regrouping abroad.

Research before passing unfounded comments.

Curious345:

I have come to a conclusion that there is a secret code embedded in the yoruba culture that supports thuggery and ageberoism..

Because other touts across Nigeria get their inspiration from the SW thugs .. I noticed this when I drive pass Benin and onitcha

Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by jeff1993: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Dayvidblue:

Wanted to call you an efulefu. But that would entail honouring and elevating a yoruba bastard like yourself.
..... Go and call ur entire lineage efulefu cos they deserve it ..... Fullaaaaani RAT
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by Dayvidblue: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2023
jeff1993:
..... Go and call ur entire lineage efulefu cos they deserve it ..... Fullaaaaani RAT
The Igbo wanabe just realised what efulufe means after he must have enquired.
The point that I am trying to pass along is that it is no crime being a yoruba bastard, the problem is you trying to impersonate Igbos.
Death to all impersonating bastards.
Re: Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme by jeff1993: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Dayvidblue:

The Igbo wanabe just realised what efulufe means after he must have enquired.
The point that I am trying to pass along is that it is no crime being a yoruba bastard, the problem is you trying to impersonate Igbos.
Death to all impersonating bastards.
.... keep fuuling yourself .... Death will come to all Fuulani slaves like u supporting this carnage in igboland.

And I can bet that u are not in Igboland. Typical coward!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies / Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test / When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.