Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,627 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice (23839 Views)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Ekiti Assembly Suspends Sunday Akinniyi, Chief Whip For Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by cjudy(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2023
stanliwise:
tribal slowpoke
Only you sabi
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by DonroxyII: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2023
nimone:
Omo pastor to wonu aye.
Make them free this mohbad case before it exposes his dark side. The end of the case will not favor mohbad from all angles
He definitely doesn't have maturity Over the "Dark sides of the Worlds of Businesses" Especially Entertainment Industry with 75% Darkness Only 25% Open which is what we all see ....

Omoh, Pastor Understand What he was getting into Mentally But He doesn't have the Physical Tools to Combat The Darknesses Hovering His Head .... cry .....

He saw the Death Coming, He sang about it... His Subconscious was telling him everything but the Booze, drugs couldn't give him clarity cuz the head is already Misty & Clouded .... You can only be warned ... The Action is all Yours.

He couldn't battle his Assailants firing all weapons against His Younger Raging Souls Barrages to Barrages Beyond his Comprehension... But Dude keep Upholding them to his God, Hell for his Assailants... God will continue the battles on his behalf.... The Assailants are now the one running today ... Nevertheless, He is Dead ... They are all surely without peace ... The Dead is now fighting the living, He has More Powers Now ... !!

Nevertheless, Murder is Murder, If there is any hankypanky in how he died... Such should be investigated & Assailants Booked for Bullying/Assaults Incidental to his Death ....

Some Worlds are not meant for Kids without having a Guardian/Mentor/Godfather/God ... You will be roasted Once You Blow or Grow ....

Once The Hyenas show face & They see You Belong to a strong Handler, They will back off or get roasted ...

Nevertheless, You must pay Royalties to Your Handler/Godfather/God & Failure to do that Makes You Greedy & Your Credibility will Fiammmmm ....

You will get roasted either by Your Godfather or God himself ....

Nonetheless, If You ain't strong with God, You must be strong with the Devil or else ... You will just die....

Being strong with God requires being On Higher IQ side at Least Costs ....

Being strong with Devils Leads to Collosal Costs because One benefit is 10 Problems Which you will now be using Booze & Drugs to Cushion which shall also destroy your Organs & every fabrics of every cells in You Because Devil will give your powers beyond your Energies needs which shall definitely collapse You & Die Like Rat.... !

E go far .....
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Makinaki: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
DNA test is needed to ascertain if that child is truly his.. cos this hoes can’t be trusted especially naija hoes

How that one take concern you? Shior!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by MartinsD12(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbads-wife-seeks-Falanas-intervention-Ekiti-Assembly-demands-justice
Anyone that has hand in his death must go down including his polygamist father, very useless father went to bury him so quick, he should be arrested immediately, all that poor man knows is marrying many wives

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by wowcatty: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2023
They said take the child for a dna test to establish paternity since your husband said "you were trying to kill him and that if you kill him, you can't kill all his family" as he rained curses on you. You need to be investigated very well too! Rumors also have it that the child belongs to one of the other Naira Marley's boys.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by obi58: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Just imagine if Nigerians dedicated this energy into investigating why their refineries have refused to work....
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by tollyboy5(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2023
KillahPriest:
I keep telling people to avoid Falana if they ever want to find justice but they don't listen. Watch as this case fizzles out
Thrash talker. Na your village lawyer make dem call?
imole is from ekiti and i think falana are also from ekiti.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Jlow2: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

Is it a fact that she was having affair with him?
Abi you Dey talk from hearsays
is it a fact that naira Marley killed mohbad or hear say??
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by ukaface(f): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2023
Jlow2:
is it a fact that naira Marley killed morbid or hear say??
How I wan take know? I Dey there?
You see naira kill him?
You see naira beat him to death?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Coly2012(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
From the way this guy was hurriedly buried with his head bent, one thing is crystal clear: He didn't come from a good family.
To me he has no family,how can a grown up man be buried like that, even if na Muslim, them no go burial am like a nobody the way Mobad was buried...

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Nigeria youths really loves justice. No wonder each time a thief is caught, he or she is burnt to hell.
But our elders, leaders, politicians and the judiciary are anti-justice. God punish nigeria judges, Tinubu and all his supporters.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by KillahPriest: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2023
tollyboy5:

Thrash talker. Na your village lawyer make dem call?
imole is from ekiti and i think falana are also from ekiti.
get lost and have a nice day sir
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Jlow2: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

How I wan take know? I Dey there?
You see naira kill him?
You see naira beat him to death?

I see proud marlins, clap for yourself
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by ukaface(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Jlow2:
I see proud marlins, clap for yourself
I’m not a marlian oga, and I really take offence to you associating me as one

Where is the fact saying naira Marley killed him?
Sammy Larry beat am, we see video
Sammy Larry get the pikin- where is the proof?
Naira and sammy killed him-how?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Jlow2: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

I’m not a marlian oga, and I really take offence to you associating me as one

Where is the fact saying naira Marley killed him?
Sammy Larry beat am, we see video
Sammy Larry get the pikin- where is the proof?
Naira and sammy killed him-how?

so what is your interest if you are not marlian, because his fate hangs on the balance now you re denying him, wats your intrest?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by ukaface(f): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Jlow2:
so what is your interest if you a marlian, because his fate hangs on the balance now you re denying him, wats your intrest?
What’s this one saying bayi?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by NezzyMike: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

Maybe they should interrogate you o
Be like you Dey there that day.

Common sense is not common sha, most k.llers are so impatient and wicked. They were tired of his invitations for shows and growth, inshort his being alive de vex then, instead of kill.ing him with a gun that might lead to arrests, they opted for such method but God pass them. May he continue to rest in peace, death is so painful cus I experienced it last month, when the person isn't related, you will take it as a joke but when it touches your loved one, ooh mehn cry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by NezzyMike: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Coly2012:

To me he has no family,how can a grown up man be buried like that, even if na Muslim, them no go burial am like a nobody the way Mobad was buried...

To conceal their atrocity!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by NezzyMike: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2023
wowcatty:
They said take the child for a dna test to establish paternity since your husband said "you were trying to kill him and that if you kill him, you can't kill all his family" as he rained curses on you. You need to be investigated very well too! Rumors also have it that the child belongs to one of the other Naira Marley's boys.

Misplaced priority! Instead of finding a way to end assault and bullying in entertainment industry, u de talk about paternity. You are too shallow for my liking. Pray you don't lose a loved in whichever way.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by NezzyMike: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You think like a mosquito does.

Sha don't mate with your wife with this mentality, so you don't bring more gullible children into this world.

Senseless Marlian, una cup don full. As use.less as Naira!!!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by paramakina202: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Curious345:
Good .

But does having a child for a man automatically translates to marriage or wife?

I never attended mohbads wedding 💍💍 nor saw the invite ..

She is young and could walk away with another man ,.. after all he probably hooked up with her in lekki on those numerous in-house hoelosho apps .

All donations should go to his son .

Maybe so in Yoruba culture.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by FireUpNow(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
This boy spirit strong oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Orinechi: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
His baby mama
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by Yvngex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
izonborn098:
Mohbad is a cultist, street man, yahoo boy and take drugs.. Let's wait and see the outcome..
Mohbad father wanted to bury him the very night he died before he was stopped by landlords..
Sometimes if you don't know or have what to say, you just shut tf up. Don't comment cause others are doing.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by izonborn098(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mr know what to comment, mohbad na jesus christ or street musician?
Yvngex:

Sometimes if you don't know or have what to say, you just shut tf up. Don't comment cause others are doing.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by ayandee: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
From the way this guy was hurriedly buried with his head bent, one thing is crystal clear: He didn't come from a good family.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice by SirGod: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Its well. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.