Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos (24554 Views)

Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen / Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Heavy Turnout Of Media Practitioners As Youngest Presidential Candidate, Prof Imumolen Clocks 40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1gYh7hU0BM?si=BXQ1BvVgeAosHGgc

It was a gathering of middle and top executives of media organizations as Prof. Chris Imomulen, the presidential candidate of Accord Party in the 2023 election marked his birthday with a dinner.

He is considered one of youngest presidential candidates in the history of Nigeria.

Among those at the event in Abuja on Sunday include, renowned Abuja PR Expert, Alex Nwankwo, Famous Abuja Comedian, Mr. Odeh, Director of News, Leadership Newspaper, Solomon Nda Isaiah, Friday Olokor of Punch News, Godson Ikpontu of State Press, and amongst others.

Speaking at the event, Prof. Imumolen while expressing gratitude to God for leading him thus far in life said Nigeria will be better and stronger again.

He acknowledged the recent appointment of youths into the administration of President Bola Tinubu and described it as a dream coming through.

He noted that it has been the objective of his political vision to see more young persons in the administrative structure of the country.

While applauding President Tinubu, Prof. Imumolen said it reflects Nigerian leader's commitment to empowering young Nigerians and promoting youth inclusion in governance.

said: "Part of what we fought for was youth inclusion in governance, you know, during the last election, I was the only youth in that race, forget about what the speculation was by calculation or by global definition of youth. Once you are going to the age of 50 you are no longer a youth. I was the only person below that age. So, even those persons that were shouting obedient, obedient was not a youth.

"I was the youngest in that race and what I was trying to drive at is that the youths need to be included. What is needed to drive our country to the next destination is what the youths carry. The youths of this nation are tired of being used and being dumped. The youth of this country is tired of not being included in the political calculation and narration of this country.

"So, if you look at the appointment coming up now, I can tell you 85 to 90% of appointments are youths and it is so laudable and it is so encouraging. I love it and that was what we fought for. If that is what we can achieve, believe me, I can tell you that I am the president of this country. It is not about me. It's about Nigerian youths. We are the ones that carry the technical knowledge to solve our problems."

https://leadership.ng/media-practitioners-gather-as-youngest-presidential-candidate-prof-imumolen-clocks-40/

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Continue

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Post his pictures
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by WiszyFraud: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Immediately I see Alex reporter grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by oche2020: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
H
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Raskimonojendor: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by TheBTCinvestor: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
All I see is dead political careers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by jeromestarks: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Prof at 40?
How comes?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Ewedegubbler: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Alex don catch new maga

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by theowane: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
All of them so called friends; none of them voted him...
Hypocrites!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Creamypie(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Is that dread dread guy the celebrity carpenter?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by tydi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Alex my G
Do give away nah

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by DevilSignature: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

Agbado sponsored presidential candidate

We knew he wasn't in the game, but just to bear that name presidential candidate. We also knew he was sponsored by agbado to distract votes and attention from responsible individuals

Thank God Alexreports wasn't left behind
The guy too like party

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by englishmart(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
I will form a political party by November SEMLOP (Senile elders must leave office party) by 2027, I would be 34, then I would snatch this record. This is a record I want my kids to see. I won’t even vote for myself and I won’t care.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Poverty bad
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by tydi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin
Hustle oo
Make your hustle no come be to come dey dance dey drag muscle grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Okortor: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol, we dodged a bullet o, if not ehn, this one for they use our oil money dey carry olosho, clubbing and drinking excess of beer. Such Young nigga can't rule 9ja for now. Truth be told.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Alex what's up?
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Hiringu: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okortor:
Lol, we dodged a bullet o, if not ehn, this one for they use our oil money dey carry olosho, clubbing and drinking excess of beer. Such Young nigga can't rule 9ja for now. Truth be told.

The real question is what have the old ones you imagine don't "carry olosho, clubbing and drinking excess of beer" done for you, or your community? Or for the country as a whole? Other than being kleptomaniacs, that is.

If you select a random lunatic on the streets of Nigeria, they won't perform much worse than the beer belly "leaders" Nigeria has always had.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by sageb: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Burundi’s former President Pierre Nkurunziza publicly honoured his 12-year-old daughter with a medal for “behaving well at home” during the Workers’ Day ceremony in 2019.

lipsrsealed

kinda funny 😁
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
The real youth, not the 62-year old 'youth' cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
theowane:
All of them so called friends; none of them voted him...
Hypocrites!!!

Says the Resident Electoral Officer, Nairaland Annex.

cheesy
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Karlifate: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
The real youth, not the 62-year old 'youth' cheesy

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by soccerlite: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Why youth didn't vote for him
Re: Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos by Ikennaford: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol, make Nigerian protest against tinubu, but they are here holding protest for imole or mohbad, I don japa sinceoooh, na una I deh mercy 4

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.