Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa (22473 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by ezechi242: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ganiuy:
I deeply apologize for having to ask for assistance. In today's world, it has become challenging to find genuine help due to the prevalence of dishonest individuals. The truth is, I am sincerely in need of help right now. I have gone without food for two days, and I am experiencing significant hunger. If anyone could kindly provide me with even a small amount of money for food, I would be immensely thankful for your compassionate gesture.

I normally hawk soft drinks in traffic jams to survive, but I have been sick for two weeks and couldn't go out to hustle for money.

Please help me. May Almighty God continue to bless and protect you and your family.

My bank details are as follows:

Bank: FCMB
Account: 927 868 9013
Name: Yisa Ganiu

Please.

Who did u vote for in the past election.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Handyj(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
We ain't just know you guys for a thing like this!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by ariesbull: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
undecided
Rayban25:
we already knew it was a lie from agbado camp. later they will claim they are intellectual people. what was the purpose of this lie now
they enjoy it telling themselves lies
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by fx45(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonny95:
Own Goal from Rice Bandits

Government of Propaganda
They're always scoring own goals... From lifting of Visa ban by UAE to $14bn audio investment from India, to CSU fake transcript of the druggie. Everything about them is fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Officialmrt: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Timmi:

Continue hallucinating. The drug the doctor put you on after elections still haven’t wear out the ObiZombie drug you partake in.
I swear you bad..... cheesy grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
BaddestQueen:
ms247 and lies
Some people are attacking him on facebook and other social media that he wants to use the money to bribe the family that was the reason why he is denied it now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.