Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa (22456 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by chisomkachy: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Seyi Tinubu didn’t donate N15m to Mohbad’s kid or family. I would know, because I have been discussing with him on the issue for several days.

Bell Schmurda mentioned Seyi in a tweet and I immediately forwarded it to him. The same way I have forwarded tweets around policy interventions to him and he’s gone ahead to help advance causes. When I know the source of the relevant tweet, I message them to let them know I am helping to push the matter. This time, he called me and asked what he could do. I shared my thoughts.

I said not to get sucked into the social media thing because whatever he said or did would be politicised. I then went on to say, irrespective of that, we should prioritise his family, especially his kid. He said he’d commit to the kid’s education and also support the wife immediately. But we also knew there was still a danger of that getting used against him politically - that’s the world we now live in. It is what it is, it’s why one can only move the best way one can.

I sent a message to one of my friends in the industry who himself has also been involved with the Mohbad issue - without making any social media noise whilst getting dragged for not tweeting lol.

Without knowing what I had shared with Seyi, he also advised to hold on. That he would do the necessary connections when it is convenient to do so without appearing to be getting in the way of anything. Any rational person wouldn’t need an explanation for the hesitations around the issue. It’s the intersection of a criminal matter and social media narratives.

I’d ordinarily ignore these things. I have come to know that for all its power and essence, some things cannot be done by tweeting.

Just to be clear, the N15m making the rounds that Seyi donated is not true. My position is obvious - if you can comprehend what you read - I was involved with him on this matter from the get go.

And if you want to know how he is ultimately supporting the kid and the wife, I don’t think that’s my business to say. And frankly speaking, I don’t think it matters. That’s left for those who received what to say.

This post was made for those who need clarity on the matter. Love and light to every sensible person out here. And especially everyone who genuinely care about Mohbad, his memory, family and his legacy. Including those not doing social media posts.

Rest in peace Mohbad. As we stay in pursuit of justice, it is my hope that the kid he left behind gets all the support he needs, long after social media moves to the next thing. Because it will. 🖤🖤🖤

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by BaddestQueen(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
ms247 and lies

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Creamypie(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
We know b4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
we already knew it was a lie from agbado camp. later they will claim they are intellectual people. what was the purpose of this lie now

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Ekoubamay(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fake news peddlers everywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Let there be light

God bless Seyi, God bless Tinubu

God bless Nigeria

RIP Moh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Meerahbel: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin tHIS COUNTRY NA CRUISE

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Nonny95: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Own Goal from Rice Bandits

Government of Propaganda

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by clockwisereport: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nawao

Wetin we go believe again??
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by sapoyoro(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Agbado and lies are like Siamese twins

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Searchingvictor: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stop the spread of fake news my fellow Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Runaway: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
E fit use shame send now as una don drag am into it.

If i we're him i would be very interested in this case cos it can trigger another endsars in an environment where tinubu have suffocated youths

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by olril17(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Like father like son😎

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by adecz: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Ofunaofu: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
A lie from the propaganda staples of agbado news

The kinds of lies, falsehood and propaganda emanating from there is unprecedented in the history of this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by chegzyshade(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who to believe now?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by MrOwonikoko: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Make una dey use Mohbad son catch cruise, una sef go soon dey for suspect lists angry

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by emmanuelbrown26: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
What were u expecting from d camp of d fallen demon, camp of rice bandits, camp full of propaganda.
Rice bandits and their lies are inseparable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Calabar1stSon: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Oju Eko... leader of the Nigerian youths

Thank you

Bitter Obi no go drop , Oseleko Obi no go drop, he drives bmw X6 lives in a UK mansion

Urheadmaster already told you that it wasn't real but your little brain wouldn't let you reason properly.

Urheadmaster:
Go to X, na rumours tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by tobillionaire(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Could have been a waste if he did

Meanwhile, We are Back Bigger and Better Contact us at Eleganza industrial city limited (Home of Quality Products) km 68, Lekki-Epe exp way, Ibeju Lekki
Lagos or
call: 08180199999, 08069498844 or 08084574071 fo your quality products which include: Luggage, Coolers Disposable packs/cups and lots more.

Chairs and Tables for your even centres and household items you can use as souvenirs at your parties all available. Try us today
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by ecolime(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
I said not to get sucked into the social media thing because whatever he said or did would be politicised. I then went on to say, irrespective of that, we should prioritise his family, especially his kid.

--- Omojuwa
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Jennyclay(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who should we believe between Omojuwa and seyi tinubu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by nedu666: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
So the nation newspaper dey follow spread lamba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Stephaniegold(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nigerians and rumours
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Exceed15: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
@undisputedkoc hide your face in Shame.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by kereman1: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
The descendant of a fraud. I expect nothing less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by BigYash: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fvck shit.. see me praising him a while ago.. anything Apc Enter,propaganda and lies go take over..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Timmi: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
we already knew it was a lie from agbado camp. later they will claim they are intellectual people. what was the purpose of this lie now

Continue hallucinating. The drug the doctor put you on after elections still haven’t wear out the ObiZombie drug you partake in.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
undecided

That's their business...

Dollar is already 1k Naira
Re: Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa by Exceed15: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
BaddestQueen:
ms247 and lies

Don't mind the brainwashed boy. I haven't seen a Tinubu supporter who reason well

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers' Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Governors Meet Today To Review COVID-19 Strategy / Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.