Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed (62048 Views)

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by newnigerdelta00: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Preshgel:
Prayers for justice to prevail 🙏

Will justice bring back the Dead?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by newnigerdelta00: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
So fast?I thought it would take a little bit of time since it's not a fresh corpse,I just hope there would be no form of cover up or ojoro,we are watching sha

Oh you want it to be 100years ? You all want justice the day any of your family member died don't forget to seek for justice...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by ponishah: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
People should please wait for the police to release outcome of the autopsy.

For now, it's reasonable to presume that those you are pointing accusing finger at may be innocent.

His death is called oku ofo in Yorubaland and further delay of his burial is frowned at, in fact,
regarded as a taboo.The family must be commended for cooperating with the authorities, particularly, the mother of the deceased.

May God console them all.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Abeg carry you backward traditional; mumbo-jumbo go your own family.
And you still dey do your advert ontop the guy dead body, is it also not frowned at , is it not a taboo to use a dead person to advertise and sell your product?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2023
populacefemz:
When will the results be ready tho? embarassed
So we'll be sure.
next year
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Crafteck1: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2023
Keaton:
Mohbads father is 100% complicit.

The way and shoddy manner they hurriedly buried a bread winner like Mohbad is highly preposterous giving that he's not even a muslim!

There's a reason Mohbad avoided that man when he was alive, never forget that!

Una go just de talk shaaa
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by abbey621(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2023
This is one situation where it pays to come from a traditionalist household.....Body wey dem go don invoke spiritual revenge, by the now the culprits and all their helpers would be holding press conference confessing after many spiritual flogging.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by essentialone(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2023
people wey never discover who or wetyn kill their own papa, want discover who or wetyn kill Mohbad. Wrong naa
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Juliearth(f): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
People should wait of the official autopsy report
I urge all well meaning Nigerians to stay calm and trust that the police will unravel the mystery surrounding his death
It’s is important also not to point accusing fingers
As everyone under law is innocent until proven guilty nor destroy property in the name of protest
Allow the police to carry out its investigations please

Check my signature for free stuffs!!

Do you think the police would have gotten involved if everyone had stayed calm? I am not a fan of violence, but if that is what it would take to bring justice, then so be it.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Juliearth(f): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Those accused night be innocent, emotions doesn't win case. My only issues with naira and Sam Larry is the oppression if mohbad

Don't forget how this fellow suffered in the hands of these suspects before he died. Even if the legal system declares them innocent, they would forever ve the villain in the eyes of all right-thinking Nigerian youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Intergrated: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
So fast?I thought it would take a little bit of time since it's not a fresh corpse,I just hope there would be no form of cover up or ojoro,we are watching sha
no be Nigeria you dey? Do you believe anything good would come out from this?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Azazyel: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Watch how the police would declare the result inconclusive. They might say he committed suicide or it's drug overdose. The chance of justice prevailing is slim but it can happen
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Jennieee4(f): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
Abi
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by countryman13: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
People should wait of the official autopsy report
I urge all well meaning Nigerians to stay calm and trust that the police will unravel the mystery surrounding his death
It’s is important also not to point accusing fingers
As everyone under law is innocent until proven guilty nor destroy property in the name of protest
Allow the police to carry out its investigations please

Check my signature for free stuffs!!
That's only applicable in a society where laws are followed unlike what's obtainable here in Naija where those saddled with the responsibility of keeping it are breakers
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Sleekfingers: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2023
backtovillage:
But wait why the wife meet Falana when the police is yet to name a culprit or charge anyone to court? Property or DNA I guess abi na the wife.......Fear women

Why the papa rush go bury em pikin like dat, In some places in Yoruba it takes weeks or even months. Property I guess or baba na k....

young people are buried quickly. Whether Muslim , Christian and other religions in yoruba land.
Or they might call traditionists to perform some right. By burying that person with cutlass, pestle or Cane. If they think that person was killed.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by zedegit: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Keaton:

The way and shoddy manner they hurriedly buried a bread winner like Mohbad is highly preposterous giving that he's not even a muslim!

How can a father be complicit in the death of his child? Where did you learn this? Social media?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Sleekfingers: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2023
bmaks:
The father, the step-mum, Naira Marley, Sam Larry, the nurse, Doctor and all involved must go down for this. This is more than barbaric.
Which Stupid Yoruba Custom did the father follow, does Yorubas bury their dead immediately??

Yes, We do....especially if that person us too young. And also if the parents are still alive. That person will be buried that day or the next day. Even if the person is not a Muslim.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by ThinkSmarter: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
If they delay, you will say something fishy is going on and now they did fast, u are still feeling suspicious that there was a foul play.
Nawa for u and ur likes.
Reasoning like headless mobs.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Autosxtra101: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2023
I really love his music ,may his soul rest in peace

Korope (mini buses) for sale at 900k
Make :suzuki
Automatic
Year : 2010
Call/whatsapp 09132161902
Distress sale
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Originalsly: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm..... the Police who was threatening to fish out the person that posted the video and putting the case in the spotlight has conducted the autopsy and will give the official cause of death. Why wouldn't it be due to drug overdose?.... a variety of drugs?... maybe fentanyl? Imagine doing an autopsy this fast on an exhumed body.... are we to believe that we have cutting edge technology?.... and competent staff? Really?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:44am On Sep 22, 2023
I HARDLY BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM NIGERIAN POLICE, IT'S A MATTER OF WHO'S RICHER .
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by michlins(m): 2:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Keaton:

you haven't lost a young and vibrant youth at his prime so you won't understand.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Biodun556(m): 3:34am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:

They will just take samples from his organs for lab test. From what I read on the internet, autopsy can be done in 45 minutes. They don't really need the whole body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Results of the autopsy,we are waiting
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by GorillaApp(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For now, it's reasonable to presume that those you are pointing accusing finger at may be innocent.

His death is called oku ofo in Yorubaland and further delay of his burial is frowned at, in fact,
regarded as a taboo.The family must be commended for cooperating with the authorities, particularly, the mother of the deceased.

What does oku ofo means pls. Let's learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by reservd(m): 5:21am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Particular the mother? someone that abandoned her kids with their father over 15years till his death
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Cutehector(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Seems INEC is the one conducting this autopsy.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by SaLongs1(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I really feel for his father who some misguided people have been bashing online for absurd reasons.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Menclothing: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Don’t call anyone name yet till court prove otherwise
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by greatman247(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2023
They wanted to lie to public as usually
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by mukthar2000(m): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2023
I wish the real result would be announced.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by JOemmy(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2023
So mohbad have an estate I don't understand the write-up up there?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Benez: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The Martians cannot be innocent. That guy died gradually. It was their actions that set him to depression. He was harassed and bullied for years. Mohbad even mentioned that if he died, Martians should be held responsible

Concerning his parent, I opine Mohbad came to this world through his enemies. How can a mother not see her child for ten (10) years? Now the woman is crying, to me she is a wicked woman.

For the father too, it is like the man had been threatened which clearly shows the level of his irresponsibility. Secondly, what matters to the man at this point is money. How can he be telling people that he doesn't have money, that people should look at where he is living? He is indeed a foolish man.

For the wife too, going by the trending audio conversation between Mohbad and his wife, I think she has some questions to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Nollywood Chika Ike Flaunts Her Back side / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.