Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor (10584 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / Plateau: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Members, Affirms Ajang (LP), Vincent (APC) / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by garfield1: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2023
mohbadliveson:
That Kano still surprises me

Why
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by garfield1: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Moventist:
Plateau of our dream! No evil jihadish shall prevail

Mangu must be cancelled
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by MS247: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2023
That margin is wide
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by garfield1: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
fergie001:

Hon. Justice Sunday Olorundahunsi delivered the judgement.

1) ground one was always dead
2) he failed to address the overvoting in mangu and jos north
3) failed to address excluded naraguta ward b
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by oyoofong(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Congratulations to Plateau people

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Ofunaofu: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2023
frank14011991:
The judiciary is now the hope of the common man but if it is the other way round

Nigeria judiciary is the hope of the rich and highly connected
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Alexiiydon: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2023
MOD whey ban me will never know peace simply because I say the truth say obi no get evidence he go Dey wail for court Abeg what the reason for banning people on this site when I can open as many as possible I account I want I don’t just want to do that so Seun won’t feel this site is so important more than it should be and to the stupid mod continue you will meet your Waterloo in a near time

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by DOM7: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Sincerely speaking the only hope of APC in plateau state is Federal might but as they are still battling with their own issue for now Good over evil.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Truths9ja: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by UKEMY(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2023
frank14011991:
The judiciary is now the hope of the common man but if it is the other way round
Do you know how Lalong messed up that state?

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by LegallyBlunt: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2023
BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Testimony1988(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wow, the Judges are really speaking grammar, they are really sound, APC just want to win through backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by dalongjnr: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mutfwang Caleb Manasseh is a goal. Congrats my brother.
APC Don't have a case from day one. They are just meddlesome interlopers.
Lalong simon Bako,messed up the party's chances.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Godofwar247(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
datola:
Well done,... the judiciary!
please let us also çelebrate the judiciary in Kano the same way we are celebrating Jos verdict...

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Miracle2020: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
frank14011991:
even this one is for the highest bidder.
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by Miracle2020: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerians justice system is the number one thing I can never trust.
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by porthouse7(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
bestman09:
Great!

Don't know how APC believes that they won the election, or are they hoping that federal might will overturn the wish of the people?
same way I don't know how LP believe they won the election

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by luizpippo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
frank14011991:

No offence, but did you read the basis of the decisions of various judgement before spitting this or you only read headlines stating who won or not?
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by fergie001: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:
Multiple arithmetic errors, wrong tabulations and inconsistencies by the expert witness. The Tribunal cannot begin to help the petitioners prepare their case.
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by rolams(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
I tell una oooo!
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by slivertongue: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

Mangu must be cancelled

stop catching cruise.

Mangu is among the top four.
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by slivertongue: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
dalongjnr:
Mutfwang Caleb Manasseh is a goal. Congrats my brother.
APC Don't have a case from day one. They are just meddlesome interlopers.
Lalong simon Bako,messed up the party's chances.

green revolution for four years. APC came close with their bag of money but the electorates stood firm
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by slivertongue: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

ground one is the only hope of APC who campaigned with it.
ground two is mere speculation.
ground 3 is deceptive a self inflicted injury
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by dalongjnr: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
slivertongue:

green revolution for four years. APC came close with their bag of money but the electorates stood firm
My brother, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang is a divine project.
I'm of the APC but I didn't support Nentawe's candidature because the then governors' overbearing attitudes on the forceful emergence of Dr. Nentawe!
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by slivertongue: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
dalongjnr:

My brother, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang is a divine project.
I'm of the APC but I didn't support Nentawe's candidature because the then governors' overbearing attitudes on the forceful emergence of Dr. Nentawe!

lalong was a 'plateau project' but tried to act as an emperor. Lalong failed to project and live the Plateau dream
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by dalongjnr: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
slivertongue:

lalong was a 'plateau project' but tried to act as an emperor. Lalong failed to project and live the Plateau dream
Don't mind that my friend that want to die for Buhari!
Towards the end of his tenure, he failed to listen to voices of reason. He was dueling on hearsay and trusting people who doesn't mean well for him. Anyways, he learned the hard way!
Re: Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor by slivertongue: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
dalongjnr:

Don't mind that my friend that want to die for Buhari!
Towards the end of his tenure, he failed to listen to voices of reason. He was dueling on hearsay and trusting people who doesn't mean well for him. Anyways, he learned the hard way!

all I want from Caleb is to rule like the days of the emancipator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls / Benue Killings: Buhari And Ortom Meet Behind Closed Door In Aso Rock / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.