Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls (10564 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by TheFreeOne: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
The military in Nigeria says it has commenced a total crackdown of the operations of the Boko Haram sect in the Sambisa forest, with complete levelling of all the group’s camps, as they search for the missing Chibok girls.

Giving updates on the rescue operations two days after the video was released, the Director of Defence Information, Brigadier General Rabe Abubakar, said that the three persons declared wanted by the military over the fresh video of the abducted girls were only invited for questioning.

“We only inviting them to shed light on pending issues that will support current military efforts and not to arrest them, he said, stressing that was strictly for national interest.

on the ongoing counter-terrorism operations in the northeast, the military spokesman insisted that “the Armed Forces can do it without any help.

“We are getting to where we are going. We have decimated them [Boko Haram] without any help. It is the Nigerian Armed Forces that is doing it and we will continue doing that.

“The feat that we have attained will be accelerated as the day passes by.

“We are in Sambisa now and all those Boko Haram camps have been completely destroyed,” he told reporters.

The defence spokesman also told reporters that a rehabilitation camp in Gombe state currently houses over 800 insurgents who voluntarily surrendered to the military from 2015 and will be deradicalised and rehabilitated.

“we are employing services of Imams, pastors and other government agencies to help in reforming them,” he added.

Over 200 of the girls were abducted from their school’s dormitory in Chibok, Borno State, on April 14, 2014 by members of the Boko Haram sect.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/16/military-to-level-boko-haram-camps-in-sambisa-in-search-of-chibok-girls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by datola: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
May the innocent girls be rescued.

3 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
I wixh dem GOODLUCK OH!!!!.....They'll nid it!!
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by chriskosherbal(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
God save those girls.

5 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by ademega(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
good one. this Buhari is the man we need. Thank God u won. I. kn some people can commit suicide cos of this my statement. I run for cover

18 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2016
For the umpteenth time I'm hearing this.

4 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by ZUBY77(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2016
OK cool.
Since you have made a public announcement already, the BH boys will be sleeping peacefully on the day of the invasion.
I am surprised at how Buratai did not announce to the world when he was stealing money to buy Houses in Dubai.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by labamo07(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2016
This Nigeria Military sef is funny, must they publicise their strategies and tactics before we know they are working?.....................

3 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by lifezone247(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
How many times una don talk this shi?

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Well from my own view, the military don't need to leve boko haram camps in Sambisa forest search of Chibok girls again, this people has fail Nigerians since 2014, exactly 2years and 4month this week.
Meanwhile is on this issue the former president Jonathan, almost wasted all the country internal revenue on. they did nothing but squander the money..
And beside must they publicise their strategies and tactics before we know they are working.
I'll advise the government to make a dialogue, so that those innocent girls can be release to their parents.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Princess4ng(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Nigeria and politics
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Integrityfarms(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
So you are still searching for the girls
No wonder Trump keeps saying what he f perceives!!!
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by frozenSun(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Yawning... Boring
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by kbams241: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
K
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by frozenSun(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Bring Back our Girls and their children. Cos most of them must have given birth by now. Please don't forget the Children.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nectarbaba(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Oya thank you for alerting the very boko haram you want to defeat. Action speaks better than voice.

3 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by claremont(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
ZUBY77:
OK cool.
Since you have made a public announcement already, the BH boys will be sleeping peaceful on the day of the invasion.
I am surprised at how Buratai did not announce to the world when he was stealing money to buy Houses in Dubai.

What has the alleged stealing of money by Buratai got to do with the Nigerian Army decimating Boko Haram camps?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Good,but some idiots sees this as bad news
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by moyakz(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
our military force is just as clueless as our chief comm.of armed forces-hon.sherifat buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by JesusmyGod1: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
lies from d pit of hell

Nigeria military are weaklings
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by buchilino(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
WEN D NA SAYS THEY WANT 2 LEVEL BH CAMPS AT D FOREST, I DON'T Y I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DAT IDEA. AM NO SECURITY ANALYST BUT BY LEVELING ALL D CAMPS WAT THEN HAPPENS 2 THOSE STILL BEING HELD IN THOSE CAMPS. JUST WONDERING.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by hardbody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
If I write what I feel, they will say I have broken all the rules on NL and ban me for life.

Buratai.....you are poking me in the eyes oooo
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by tdayof(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
labamo07:
This Nigeria Military sef is funny, must they publicise their strategies and tactics before we know they are working?.....................
Show me the strategy that was publicize in the write up.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by henry1245: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
they should do whatever they need to do
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by StoneLucifer: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Very very unprofessional of Nigerian Army..Now i know why they have not succeeded till now in wiping BH out..They have already exposed their strategy and intentions to the enemies.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by highwaist: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
labamo07:
announcment is part of strategy,they wanted to cought dem runing form the forest

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by jakiedudu(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
And by making their strategies public, the army think boko haram will be foolish enough not to relocate the girls to another place
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Safari29: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
very good. Bring Back Our Girls
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by skyhadi16(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Good
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by sunnyside16(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
This sambisa must be as big as a state. After several reports that they have cleared Sambisa, they are still clearing.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by lordkhalifa(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
useless buruntai the snake charmer general... after u place 5million bounties on der heads... u said they are wanted but u knew exactly where to find them... now they are invited for questioning... well make I read finish I go comment later

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts / Video: Billionaire Olu Okeowo Son Shows His Friends Around Their Lagos Castle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.