Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (429 Views)

Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Love / How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Gafferde: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND UNDER THE
CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE

1. Call him by a pet name

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.

3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.

6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.

7. Honor his mother

8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no money at hand and never delay his food.

10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.

11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.

13. Praise him before your children sometimes.

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.

15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you.

18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day.

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.

20. Give him a hug for no reason.

21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.

22. Always remember to pray for him.

23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...

May God bless your marriages. Singles may you experience true love today and forever. May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life Amen.

Have A Blessed Day

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
1. Is he a pet that I must call him by his pet name?

2. As the neck of the house, I'm also allowed to exercise my authority, because without the neck, the head is useless.

3. Sometimes we need a challenge in our lives when we're hurt.

4. It'll depend on what angered him, else I'll shout until the neighbors call the popo on me... grin grin grin

5. Not every time when a man is offended it's a lady's fault... Sometimes it's the other way around and he should be the one to apologise to me.

6. I can't speak good of him in front of his friends and siblings even if he hasn't been good.. That's an abomination.

7. I need to honor my mother first.

8. He should only be buying gifts for me and the kids... Our parents should do the same thing for each other.

9. What if he's like me and doesn't have a favourite dish

10. Why on Earth would we be having a maid in the first place?

11. He'd not be disabled and I'm sure he'd be able to do all those things by himself, I'll only UnCloth him during sex.... I can't be standing by the door and waiting to collect his luggage and UnCloth him like he's disabled.

12. Smile even when he's annoyed me? You must be joking.

13. You're not serious.

14. Is he a baby that I must bathe him? If he can't bathe himself, then his mother failed him for not teaching him how to bathe properly.

15. Are we still high school teenagers that I'll be putting a love note in his lunch box? undecided undecided undecided

16. Even when I don't miss him? Lies are not good in a relationship.

17. Airtime is way too expensive for me to be just dialing someone's number for no specific reason.

18. Fortunately, I don't do public figures or politicians... My privacy matters.

19. What if sometimes I feel unlucky to have him as a husband?

20. This is Africa and it's too hot, we don't just give hugs for no reason because the heat is too much, not to mention the body heat.

21. Even when I feel like he's the Judas of my life

22. I'll only pray for him if he prays for me.

23. Praying together before going to bed will only make the sex weird because some sex positions are considered to be evil by the Christian communities, and some of us love to explore..😅😅😅

Have a blessed day too.
Gafferde:
23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND UNDER THE
CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE

1. Call him by a pet name

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.

3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.

6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.

7. Honor his mother

8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no money at hand and never delay his food.

10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.

11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.

13. Praise him before your children sometimes.

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.

15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you.

18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day.

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.

20. Give him a hug for no reason.

21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.

22. Always remember to pray for him.

23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...

May God bless your marriages. Singles may you experience true love today and forever. May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life Amen.

Have A Blessed Day

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Gafferde: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Samantha124 you seem to have different answers to all my points there.

I want to know if you are married yet
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yes, I am married with five kids... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gafferde:
Samantha124 you seem to have different answers to all my points there.

I want to know if you are married yet

(1) (Reply)

"Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) / How To Know Your Secret Crush / Different Species Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.