Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) (24635 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Senator Dino Melaye Awards 10 New Projects For Kogi West Senatorial District / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol, na Dino fit Yaya bellow, thug to thug. Gun to gun, ashes to ashes
At d end of d day, both are just useless to be a governor

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Bullet01(f): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
I wish Kogits the very Best
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by searchlight: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Dino malaye will never become the next governor of kogi state tongue
Your wretched father is the next governor of kogi state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by PraiseAz123(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nice move from Dino....

Anyways

Neat Sienna 06 Model For Sale #2.8Million
AC working
Engine and gear In perfect condition
Price is negotiable
Call or WhatsApp if interested
0 9 0 1 7 7 0 9 9 5 4

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Openyamind111(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Governor Adeleke go don give them dancing moves tire... grin
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by LegacyB: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
This Kogi election na work over. Since na Dino omo not PDP ooooo . He is sure to loose…..

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by SILVERLINES: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
na ur papa go become the governor of Kogi state instead
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Melezenawii: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
He will not win
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fear politicians that say by the Grace of God, we will pay salaries....that is where our problem starts in Nigeria. Once in office, they will remind you there are no Grace of God to pay salaries. Show the plan and the discuss how you will do what you plan to do. We just love empty promises.

Truths9ja:
Nice move from dino. Reconciliation among party leaders and members of the party always brings victories to the candidate and the party in any election 🗳 in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, Kogi East Senatorial district embraces Dino Melaye endorsed by Former Governor Ibrahim Idris

Kogi East is in love with Dino Melaye. watch Dino"s visit to Ayingba. Governor Ibrahim Idris endorsed Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s8HfCQA5Q?si=IQkSvgvczWiAhwMo

Dino Melaye's meeting with Ijumu today in Aiyetoro Gbede. Very successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYCgvpthic?si=yrmWMdiqXwAt-NoN
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Without been told you know Dino is Coming to rescue Kogite from the shackles

Dino is come to rescue who?
Kogite u better vote wisely so that all ur allocation we not be use to buy latest cars, these people need dedicated Governor like MURI YAKUBU AJAKAH.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by ViceGovernor: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Imole de okunkun parada cool
That used to be Dino's slogan wen he first contested House of reps in Ayetoro
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by JuanDeDios: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:

Yagba hasn't produced any since 1999 so they have a fair claim as well
True. But I think having a governor that may use your money to buy Bugatti and then start climbing trees or feigning madness when asked to account for money is a huge risk to take just to satisfy zoning. So if no other Yagba person is running, I think they should think the matter very well.

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Tareq1105: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
Cross section of Kogi West Reconciliation meeting in Kabba with H.E Ademola Adeleke Governor of Osun State,Prof Jerry Gana,Hon Abiodun Ojo,Hon Teejay Yusuf and Hon Barr Shaba Ibrahim the Sodangi of Lokoja and promised to put the past behind them.Without been told you know Dino is Coming to rescue Kogite from the shackles of poverty,maladministration and percentage salary.

Dino Melaye that doesn't have respect for anyone would rescue Kogi State?

He would be worst than yeye Bello. Have you seen his motor garage before? You'll see more of such as his achievement in first 100 days.

He would tell you he's been a wealthy man before he became Gov. Let Adeleke continue to promote failure. My recommendation for Kogites is Ododo.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by MS247: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
JuanDeDios:

True. But I think having a governor that may use your money to buy Bugatti and then start climbing trees or feigning madness when asked to account for money is a huge risk to take just to satisfy zoning. So if no other Yagba person is running, I think they should think the matter very well.

Now that's another angle
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by OneCandleAway(f): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
mukthar2000:
Without been told you know Dino is Coming to rescue Kogite from the shackles

Dino is come to rescue who?
Kogite u better vote wisely so that all ur allocation we not be use to buy latest cars, these people need dedicated Governor like MURI YAKUBU AJAKAH.

It's better kogi people vote for Dino than yahaya bello cousin. That's just like giving bello 3rd term. The hunger that will strike them will be unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by spencekat(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The SDP flag bearer will not be a push over.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Lama70(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:

Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi... Igala and ebira can't have it back to back it's time for Yagba and Yoruba people

It's a political absurdity, really and truly.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by spencekat(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
SDP:-First
PDP:-Second
APC:-Third
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's better kogi people vote for Dino than yahaya bello cousin. That's just like giving bello 3rd term. The hunger that will strike them will be unbelievable
op did you said Yaya cousin, yeye bello 8years what's the achievement, and u want kogite to still vote his cousin in and yeye bello become Godfather and kogi state to still remained zero abii. Op if u are kogite u better vote wisely.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dino is a confirmed Failure far before the Kogi election -----That mumu adeleke that will soon be thrown away to dust bin next Osundecides mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
MS247:

Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi... Igala and ebira can't have it back to back it's time for Yagba and Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by MS247: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Dino is a confirmed Failure far before the Kogi election -----That mumu adeleke that will soon be thrown away to dust bin next Osundecides mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have been to his LGA... You need to see the health care facility he built in a swamp and couldn't complete

That guy is a shame

But then it's Yagbas turn
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by OneCandleAway(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
mukthar2000:
op did you said Yaya cousin, yeye bello 8years what's the achievement, and u want kogite to still vote his cousin in and yeye bello become Godfather and kogi state to still remained zero abii. Op if u are kogite u better vote wisely.

Read again. I said Dino is better for kogi than bello cousin. Of course I'm not kogi but my yoruba people are there so I have to look out for them.

1 Like

Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Chetas81(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
A FRIEND TO HUSHPUPPY, THE GUY WILL FINISH KOGI IN NO TIME
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Afamed: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
Cross section of Kogi West Reconciliation meeting in Kabba with H.E Ademola Adeleke Governor of Osun State,Prof Jerry Gana,Hon Abiodun Ojo,Hon Teejay Yusuf and Hon Barr Shaba Ibrahim the Sodangi of Lokoja and promised to put the past behind them.Without been told you know Dino is Coming to rescue Kogite from the shackles of poverty,maladministration and percentage salary.
He failed woefully to rescue Kogi west Senatorial District when he was a Senator
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Read again. I said Dino is better for kogi than bello cousin. Of course I'm not kogi but my yoruba people are there so I have to look out for them.
yeah u are right bro, Dino would have be a better candidate, becos of his boldness and vibrant, but his lavish life is much and much jokes. Muri is the right candidate for kogite bro
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

. yeah u are right bro, Dino would have be a better candidate, becos of his boldness and vibrant, but his lavish life is much and much jokes. Muri is the right candidate for kogite bro
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by ALFADOS(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
Nice move from dino. Reconciliation among party leaders and members of the party always brings victories to the candidate and the party in any election 🗳 in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, Kogi East Senatorial district embraces Dino Melaye endorsed by Former Governor Ibrahim Idris

Kogi East is in love with Dino Melaye. watch Dino"s visit to Ayingba. Governor Ibrahim Idris endorsed Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s8HfCQA5Q?si=IQkSvgvczWiAhwMo

Dino Melaye's meeting with Ijumu today in Aiyetoro Gbede. Very successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYCgvpthic?si=yrmWMdiqXwAt-NoN
dancing senator
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by juman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
I wish him well.
Re: Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) by Truths9ja: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye is very serious to win the November 11th governorship poll in Kogi State with this reconciliation move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.