Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) (4653 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Amandaxo(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
I first tried loading it with batteries and it kept saying rejected, then i powered my generator and plugged and it acepted, but it still kept writing -0.001 even after accepting, please any advice?
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amandaxo:
I first tried loading it with batteries and it kept saying rejected, then i powered my generator and plugged and it acepted, but it still kept writing -0.001 even after accepting, please any advice?

There's a recent directive for prepaid Meter upgrade. U will have to upgrade Ur meter with some token known as KTC 1 and KTC 2, Wic can be generated online via the released website. What u need to do is to enter Ur meter number and the token will be generated for u to input on Ur meter then u can proceed to load in Ur recharge token.

If u have previously load in the recharge token and it was successful, immediately u enter the ktc 2, Ur meter will come back to life and light will be restored to Ur apartment.

https://tidrollover.ibedc.com/kctupgrade/

Kindly visit the website above and generate the ktc to upgrade Ur meter.

If the problem persist u will need to visit any ibedc office near u to lay complaints. They might resolve to come remove Ur meter for repair. There's this terminology they are using ' tamper code'. Your meter might have enter tamper code' and will need repair. During the process of repair, they will reconnect u to direct Connection and after Ur meter has been repaired, they will load it with accumulated debts incurred during the process u are using the light while they repair Ur meter that is to say u will be using free light, no bills or any sort will be brought to u..

Be well informed that they are not even removing meter at the moment, the last time I reached out to them, the official said ibedc didn't know what they are going to do next... I just hope the code u will generate works for Ur meter.
My prepaid Meter rejected the ktc code and they came to reconnect me to direct Connection and my meter is yet to be removed for repair.
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
The last time my family purchased electricity was back in 2014.

When the prepaid meter got spoiled, they bought a new one and called the electricity people (Eskom) to come and install it.

They came, but never did finished installing it and the last person that came said something about the electricity being too much on the prepaid meter, that he couldn't control it and that he'll be back... He never did returned.

Throughout the years we contacted them, but no one came.. We made sure to keep the call records.. One of them even said we should enjoy it like that as it's the municipality that is paying for the electricity with government money and that we shouldn't worry because it's not our fault.

So we've been enjoying free electricity all these years... grin grin grin
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Amandaxo(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

There's a recent directive for prepaid Meter upgrade. U will have to upgrade Ur meter with some token known as KTC 1 and KTC 2, Wic can be generated online via the released website. What u need to do is to enter Ur meter number and the token will be generated for u to input on Ur meter then u can proceed to load in Ur recharge token.

If u have previously load in the recharge token and it was successful, immediately u enter the ktc 2, Ur meter will come back to life and light will be restored to Ur apartment.

https://tidrollover.ibedc.com/kctupgrade/

Kindly visit the website above and generate the ktc to upgrade Ur meter.

If the problem persist u will need to visit any ibedc office near u to lay complaints. They might resolve to come remove Ur meter for repair. There's this terminology they are using ' tamper code'. Your meter might have enter tamper code' and will need repair. During the process of repair, they will reconnect u to direct Connection and after Ur meter has been repaired, they will load it with accumulated debts incurred during the process u are using the light while they repair Ur meter that is to say u will be using free light, no bills or any sort will be brought to u..

Be well informed that they are not even removing meter at the moment, the last time I reached out to them, the official said ibedc didn't know what they are going to do next... I just hope the code u will generate works for Ur meter.
My prepaid Meter rejected the ktc code and they came to reconnect me to direct Connection and my meter is yet to be removed for repair.
thank you very much for this comprehensive report, i really appreciate it, one cold bear for you

1 Like

Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Osombo: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
😊 U eh
Samantha124:
The last time my family purchased electricity was back in 2014.

When the prepaid meter got spoiled, they bought a new one and called the electricity people (Eskom) to come and install it.

They came, but never did finished installing it and the last person that came said something about the electricity being too much on the prepaid meter, that he couldn't control it and that he'll be back... He never did returned.

Throughout the years we contacted them, but no one came.. We made sure to keep the call records.. One of them even said we should enjoy it like that as it's the municipality that is paying for the electricity with government money and that we shouldn't worry because it's not our fault.

So we've been enjoying free electricity all these years... grin grin grin
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amandaxo:

thank you very much for this comprehensive report, i really appreciate it, one cold bear for you

Uwlc..Lemme know if you were able to upgrade Ur meter.
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Amandaxo(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Yes oooo thank you so much, you a life saver
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amandaxo:

Yes oooo thank you so much, you a life saver

Happy to hear that
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by wanderlust007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hello bro... This is not working for me... It is not accepting the ktc number. Will be glad if ypu can assist
Gentlesoul2021:

Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
wanderlust007:
Hello bro... This is not working for me... It is not accepting the ktc number. Will be glad if ypu can assist

Visit the ibedc office near u. They will need to remove Ur meter for repair bro. If u read what I typed very well, u will see where I mentioned that if the meter is not accepting the ktc number, u will need to GOTO the NEPA office and Ur meter will b remove by them for repair. My meter also doesn't accept the ktc code and my meter was removed....
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by wanderlust007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
We’ve actually been there, severally. The area is Sanyo and I supposedly covered by Old Ife Rd unit but they directed us to the ring road unit where we were told to go back to Old ife road which we did again. No one seems to be willing to come over to help fix this.
Gentlesoul2021:

Visit the ibedc office near u. They will need to remove Ur meter for repair bro. If u read what I typed very well, u will see where I mentioned that if the meter is not accepting the ktc number, u will need to GOTO the NEPA office and Ur meter will b remove by them for repair. My meter also doesn't accept the ktc code and my meter was removed....
Re: Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
wanderlust007:
We’ve actually been there, severally. The area is Sanyo and I supposedly covered by Old Ife Rd unit but they directed us to the ring road unit where we were told to go back to Old ife road which we did again. No one seems to be willing to come over to help fix this.

This is serious. U just have to keep meeting people at the NEPA office maybe u will see someone who's willing to help...

(1) (Reply)

Your First Kiss / For Faithful Lovers Only And Not For Shameless Cheating Lovers / Should I Break Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.