Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript (1590 Views)

Got My First Carryover, Please Help I’m Dying / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) / What Does Carryover Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by gurunated49: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Do they add carryover to transcript when ur institution is sending it to another institution..

What happens to the semester u had 1 carryover
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by firstson080(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Olodos over to you guys.
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by DyingFetus: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Just drop out now before it's too late and learn to code

1 Like

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by Sadonyx: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Transcripts do not record F9 for starters.

You can't graduate without passing ALL your courses.

If in your final year or spill over year you still have an F9 and it's not your core courses, your department may grant you a waiver and never record that course on your transcript.

Your CGPA would be computed with your other courses.

1 Like

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by BigDawsNet: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2023
You can't have a transcript if you don't graduate successfully

You you have F9 you cant graduate
Your transcript won't be proceeding until you F turn to D or C atleast
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by Babamide(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2023
In my own transcript, the failed course was listed.

1 Like

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by Ay04z(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Babamide:
. Haa... D school wicked grin.... Normally e no suppose dey

2 Likes

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by MrBONE2(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Babamide:
Damn it, they couldn't forgive and forget
grin

6 Likes

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by nnamdi640: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
firstson080:
Olodos over to you guys.
Not everyone that had carryover are Olodos, some carryover are the work of wicked lecturers. I can testify to this, I remembered how one of our lecturers said it to our faces that he will make sure we all fail his course just because he misplaced his laptop that majority of us knows nothing about. A course that supposed to be A, I got E while 80% got F.
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by firstson080(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
Not everyone that had carryover are Olodos, some carryover are the work of wicked lecturers. I can testify to this, I remembered how one of our lecturers said it to our faces that he will make sure we all fail his course just because he misplaced his laptop that majority of us knows nothing about. A course that supposed to be A, I got E while 80% got F.

Yes I agree with you but this is a rare cases. Most carryovers in general are caused by olodos
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by eteebanky: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
firstson080:

Yes I agree with you but this is a rare cases. Most carryovers in general are caused by olodos

See your life outside, keep wallowing away on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by firstson080(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
eteebanky:

See your life outside, keep wallowing away on nairaland

See your own life. A guy who lives in a under developed town called Akure, wants to buy a cheap used laptop and thinks 40m will build a duplex.

You no dey my level.
Re: Does Carryover Count In Academic Transcript by UnfairLife7(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ay04z:
. Haa... D school wicked grin.... Normally e no suppose dey
it will reflect. If for instance you had zero or f9 in a course in year one and you re-register it in year two and passed it will show you've passed it in year two but the zero in year one will still be there. They can't remove it because your total units course will reduce and they can't change it because you failed it in that level

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Accept Ijmb / Oou/osu Post Ume, Any Info Yet / Info. On Petroleum Training Institute Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.