Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Indecent Exposure,is There A Law That Punishes Offenders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indecent Exposure,is There A Law That Punishes Offenders. (952 Views)

False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / Buhari's Ministerial List: Tinubu "Punishes" SE, Pencils 'ogbeh' For SGF / Lack Of Exposure Is Why Nigeria Leaders Have Not use 3 sovereignty by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Exposure,is There A Law That Punishes Offenders. by kingjoe(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
I WAS DRIVING ALONG ABA PORT HARCOURT EXPRESS WAY JUST NEAR THE OSISIOMA PARK .WHEN A COMERCIAL DRIVER AND A PASSENGER WER E ENGROSSED IN A FIGHT .ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DRIVER PULLED DOWN HIS TROUSERS FOR THE REAL FIGHT EXPOSING HIS MANLINESS IN FULL GLARE OF PUBLIC IN BROAD DAY LIGHT.THE PASSENGER TOOK TO HIS HEELS AND EVERBODY COULDNT HELP LAUGHING.IS IT RIGHT IS THER ANY LAW THAT CAN PUNISH THIS INDECENT EXPOSURE.
SOMETIME LAST YR DURING OHAKIMS TENURE IN OWERRI,SOME TAX FORCE WAS ABOUT TO ARREST A DRVER AND SUDDENLY HE GOT HIMSELF NAKED AND THSE TAX FORCE PEOPLE LEFT HIM. PLS WHAT CAN BE DONE TOP STOP THIS BARBARIC AN D INDECENCY?
Re: Indecent Exposure,is There A Law That Punishes Offenders. by werepeLeri: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
if the National Assembly comes up with that law- NairaLand peeps will cry foul. Remember the wearing of helmet law in Lagos?
But i am sure there is a law like that in place already though.
Re: Indecent Exposure,is There A Law That Punishes Offenders. by Bawss1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
kingjoe:

I WAS DRIVING  ALONG ABA   PORT  HARCOURT  EXPRESS WAY JUST NEAR THE OSISIOMA PARK .WHEN  A COMERCIAL DRIVER AND A PASSENGER WER E ENGROSSED IN A FIGHT .ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DRIVER PULLED DOWN HIS TROUSERS FOR THE REAL FIGHT EXPOSING HIS MANLINESS IN FULL GLARE OF   PUBLIC IN BROAD DAY LIGHT.[/b]THE PASSENGER TOOK TO HIS HEELS AND EVERBODY COULDNT HELP  LAUGHING.IS IT RIGHT IS THER ANY LAW THAT CAN PUNISH THIS INDECENT EXPOSURE.
[b]SOMETIME LAST YR DURING OHAKIMS TENURE IN OWERRI,SOME TAX FORCE WAS ABOUT TO ARREST A DRVER AND SUDDENLY HE GOT HIMSELF Unclad AND THSE TAX FORCE PEOPLE LEFT HIM
. PLS WHAT CAN BE DONE TOP STOP THIS  BARBARIC AN D INDECENCY?

Is this the new tactics for getting one's self out of difficult situations? Going n[i]u[/i]de? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Mosogar Kingdom As Monarch Ostracises Chiefs! / Frsc To Exploit Nigerians With New Number Plate – Goodluck Must Act Now / MY VIEW ON AWO,ZIK AND OBJ-OJUKWU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.