Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How i banged a mother of two yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i banged a mother of two yesterday (9730 Views)

How I Banged My Female Lecturer / How I Banged Two Sisters At The Same Time! / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yes, if she's comfortable with your touch,you can bleep her without saying a word.I'm writing this so simps can learn...

One of my wife's colleagues,a mid-wife,since the birth of our last child,had this habit of coming to play with my child whenever she was passing by.Her adoration for my child was undeniable.She is a fair-skinned mother of two.Everytime she bent low to play with my child,i couldn't resist the pull of her boobs as they nearly spilled out of her bosom...
Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
I started taking her hands away from my child everytime she tried to.I escalated to holding her hands for a few seconds.she never resisted.Then she joked about spanking my child cos he was crying.I made the bold move of spanking her ass while telling her,'before you spank my child,let me spank you so you know how it feels.She didn't resist,even as grabbed her ass and commented,'sho?na yansh soft like this?
Then i thought about taking my chances far,as a means of confirming this touching experiment of a thing...
Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
continue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by westlius(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is super story

12 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by VinnyBaba: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Towtow will NOT kill Nigerian men. undecided embarassed

14 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Badmashii(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omor simps don suffer for this nairaland.

Anybody go just drop something kom insult simps follow. Well, tank God sey I no be simp grin

If you are one... accept my condolences

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Badmashii:
Omor simps don suffer for this nairaland.

Anybody go just drop something kom insult simps follow. Well, tank God sey I no be simp grin

If you are one... accept my condolences

Death to simps.

9 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Lungdick: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Death to simps.

kindly remove the (F) sign cos you're not a female. You just CASTED yourself. grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
So yesterday,being saturday,she came around as usual.She was clad in a pencil skirt and spagheti top.My wife left us to check what she was doing in the kitchen.I knew she'd come close again.So i squeezed her ass while she crossed me to play with the child.She was silent.Then i dropped the bomb,'can you meet me in the bathroom?I'd be waiting.'
she replied,'what will your wife say?I don't want her trouble o.'
I told her to find one excuse to go out.She didn't say a word.I went into the bathroom and just four minutes later,she pushed the door.(I had told my wife i wanted to see a friend.Omo i didn't waste time as i turned her back to me and slide her panties down her plump fair tighs.Entry was a bit difficult but i forcefully plugged into her puna.I almost couldn't believe a mum of two could be that tight down there.IT was a vibrant doggy and i was done in 5 minutes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Bola4boy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
You get mind o. You bang another woman in your house while your wife is around

6 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
So touch is the ultimate greenlight-regardless of who initiated it.If she aint comfortable with your touch,forget,you are on a long thing! Just look elsewhere instead of wasting your time.
Later in the evening,i asked my wife about her friend.She told me she's currently estranged by her ex hubby who,aside paying alimony of two kids is currently begging her to return.And while i'm pounding her in the bathroom.
LESSON FOR ALL MEN,especially simps;
1.Don't stress or waste over getting laid.Use the touch method to guesstimate if there's attraction.,It's the ultimtate greenlight.
2.NEVER take back a woman who's gone.She'd definetely come back worse.
END OF STORY.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bola4boy:
You get mind o. You bang another woman in your house while your wife is around
it was a risk.I didn't know women crave such risk.Women are evil!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Ballzproblem2: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
cock and bull story , besides fucking a mother of two ain't a flex let me talk like my friend "she is second hand product"

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
cock and bull story , besides fucking a mother of two ain't a flex let me talk like my friend "she is second hand product"
forget,some of this women are better than a lot of our young single girls but we ignore them cos they've experienced childbirth.I couldn't believe her puna could that tight.Almost had penile fracture.Even i went tru stress ejecting my dick.

6 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Ballzproblem2: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesilentman:

forget,some of this women are better than a lot of our young single girls but we ignore them cos they've experienced childbirth.I couldn't believe her puna could that tight.Almost had penile fracture.Even i went tru stress ejecting my dick.
your story is fake EOD

10 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
your story is fake EOD
whenever i post my sexual escapades,i realized that people that say it's fake are usually the unfortunate with women.So what evidence do you want from me?A vedio of the act? Or pics?Bro go find your peace!

10 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Kevineleven(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Women do dirty things, I caught one being bleeped in a very unclean place, just last week.
I can't help but wonder why a girl that spends a lot of money looking clean and beautiful allow herself to be bleeped in a dirty bushy smelly uncompleted building where I went to urinate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by talented321: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
A woman with two kids who stay with one man is more likely to have a tight puna than the girl with more than 10 body counts...
You may not believe but marry a virgin or girl with low body counts...
Ballzproblem2:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Illegal1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
omoh.........oya begin clap 4 urslf.

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by CloudTrees(f): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Death to simps.

Death to all of them. All simps grin

3 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by dontrulee: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
You're a weak man for cheating on your wife.
Spits grin

6 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Badmashii(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesilentman:

To those that doubt the effect of kayan mata hope una they see life proof? Just imagine what this nigga is capping,sey woman wey don born go tight pass younger girls. SMH

To girls with borehole pussies,indeed there's still hope for you. Just get the right 'materials' and guys like this can't be able to tell the difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by livenija: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Story story
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Illegal1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
dontrulee:
You're a weak man for cheating on your wife.
Spits grin

omoh.........nah real man he be,

man must change food at times

5 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Illegal1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
CloudTrees:

Death to all of them. All simps grin
omoh..........99.99% nigeria men are simp.

4get online caping,all of us dey simp in 1 way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by JustPowerApps(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cock & Bull story

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by tubolancer(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesilentman:

Chai na the lie be this. You released com get stress to remove your dick, haba. Correct this.

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Little21: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Now what do you want us to say about your encounter with her? Should we blame the woman/lady for agreeing or should we blame you for being an asshole? Tsk.. you will learn your lesson. You think she is dumb, for agreeing? Now you have a family, you are doing okay, and you want to destroy it all by yourself? Why can't men think with their head and not with your dick? Just wait until she poison one of your children, or say she is pregnant and she can't abort it, you think you are being a "redpiller" or whatever you guys are calling your self here, isn't it weird? You aren't dating or anything, she just agreed to have sex with you, and will continue having it with you, without any conversation or anything. You guys can be stupid sometimes. Don't bother updating the thread, when you get the results of what you are doing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by SavageResponse(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kevineleven:
Women do dirty things, I caught one being bleeped in a very unclean place, just last week.
I can't help but wonder why a girl that spends a lot of money looking clean and beautiful allow herself to be bleeped in a dirty bushy smelly uncompleted building where I went to urinate.

Sometimes you can't blame them, not every lady can resist pressure to have improptu sex

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Curious346: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yours is madness spiced with insanity

3 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by dontrulee: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........nah real man he be,

man must change food at times

No, he's not a real man.

A real man is faithful to his wife and family

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by ItisWell22(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesilentman:
Then i dropped the bomb,'can you meet me in the bathroom?I'd be waiting.'
she replied,'what will your wife say?I don't want her trouble o.'
I told her to find one excuse to go out.She didn't say a word.I went into the bathroom and just four minutes later,she pushed the door.(I had told my wife i wanted to see a friend
IT was a vibrant doggy and i was done in 5 minutes.

Face me I slap you? 😟

Because I dey wonder weda na the same roof where your wife and kids dey (as per self con or something laidat), you run this one. 🤔

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC) / Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.