Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin (1186 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by blamingthedevil: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
I Do Hatch Job For the Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin

12 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by DrGoodman: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
David is surely an opposition tool. Not surprised at all with revelation that Raymond Dokpesi/PDP were funding him.

13 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Reh14(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmm... interesting
Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by ClearFlair: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Misinformation
Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by gift2xl: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Why crying out, the way you make your bed, that's the way you lie on it.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by blamingthedevil: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:
David is surely an opposition tool. Not surprised at all with revelation that Raymond Dokpesi/PDP were funding him.

No wonder nemesis caught up with Dokpesi on May 29, 2023 when PBAT was inaugurated as President

17 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Nonny95: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Just as Soyinka was in 2014.

Stop crying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by duro4chang(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
The evil that men do live after them. You have become a wanderer and fugitive.

12 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Bliss24: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Raymond dokpesi died May 29 Tinubu's swearing in

David Hudeyen is now crying for help from PDP like who is running from ghost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by paramakina202: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
David you better travel to any EU country before Ghana sell you out for some barrels of crude oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:

No wonder nemesis caught up with Dokpesi on May 29, 2023 when PBAT was inaugurated as President

Raymond Dokpesi was the main brain behind the attempted hack on INEC server on Election Day. He camped some Chinese hackers in an apartment in Asokoro and AIT building to generate fake votes and upload to IREV. If you can remember, he was arrested by the UK government for an undisclosed reason but they later left him alone when the Buhari government wasn’t serious about moving against him.

INEC got the intelligence report but couldn’t do anything when the APC failed to move against the planned hack by arresting those involved. On Election Day, INEC had no other choice than to shut down the portal. Results were only uploaded on state by state basis after the public declaration by state collation officers. That was why PDP was making so much noise about IREV on Election Day.

Dokpesi was a really bad nigger.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by blamingthedevil: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Raymond Dokpesi was the main brain behind the attempted hack on INEC server on Election Day. He camped some Chinese hackers in an apartment in Asokoro and AIT building to generate fake votes and uphold to IREV. If you can remember, he was arrested by the UK government for an undisclosed reason but they later left him alone when the Buhari government wasn’t serious about moving against him.

INEC got the intelligence report but couldn’t do anything when the APC failed to move against the planned hack. On Election Day, INEC had no other choice than to shut down the portal. Results were only uploaded on state by state basis after the public declaration by state collation officers. That was why PDP was making so much noise about IREV on Election Day.

But he was very close to the President when they were young. Jealousy Friend

15 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by SalamRushdie: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Where did U see funding there ? He wanted a copy of the investigation and David sent it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonny95:

Stop crying

David will pay for his crimes sooner or later. The military document he leaked his treason. No country will take that lightly anywhere in the world. Julian Assange was eventually arrested by the UK government despite years of hiding in Ecuador embassy. He will be extradited to the US anytime soon to answer to charges of leaking US government top secret. Same faith will befall Edward Snowden.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by duro4chang(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Raymond Dokpesi was the main brain behind the attempted hack on INEC server on Election Day. He camped some Chinese hackers in an apartment in Asokoro and AIT building to generate fake votes and uphold to IREV. If you can remember, he was arrested by the UK government for an undisclosed reason but they later left him alone when the Buhari government wasn’t serious about moving against him.

INEC got the intelligence report but couldn’t do anything when the APC failed to move against the planned hack. On Election Day, INEC had no other choice than to shut down the portal. Results were only uploaded on state by state basis after the public declaration by state collation officers. That was why PDP was making so much noise about IREV on Election Day.

But we were told he was sick during election that he had stroke

11 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by blamingthedevil: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Scope to get people and security attention away

14 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
duro4chang:

He was arrested by the UK police in January and ejection was held In February. They had everything planned until things failed woefully for them on Election Day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Throwback: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Raymond Dokpesi was the main brain behind the attempted hack on INEC server on Election Day. He camped some Chinese hackers in an apartment in Asokoro and AIT building to generate fake votes and upload to IREV. If you can remember, he was arrested by the UK government for an undisclosed reason but they later left him alone when the Buhari government wasn’t serious about moving against him.

INEC got the intelligence report but couldn’t do anything when the APC failed to move against the planned hack by arresting those involved. On Election Day, INEC had no other choice than to shut down the portal. Results were only uploaded on state by state basis after the public declaration by state collation officers. That was why PDP was making so much noise about IREV on Election Day.

Atiku has always wanted a hackable electoral system to ensure his victory since 2019.

On both occasions, he failed woefully.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by tollyboy5(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

David will pay for his crimes sooner or later. The military document he leaked his treason. No country will take that lightly anywhere in the world. Julian Assange was eventually arrested by the UK government despite years of hiding in Ecuador embassy. He will be extradited to the US anytime soon to answer to charges of leaking US government top secret. Same faith will befall Edward Snowden.
Julian Assange for leaking evil for the benefit of mankind

1 Like

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by KingKO22: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonny95:

Stop crying
Did you see Soyinka crying for protection like this chicken that will soon be roasted.

Soyinka was part of the pivotal catalyst that fought for democracy during Abacha govt

You IPOB should go and learn how to play opposition

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
tollyboy5:

Julian Assange for leaking evil for the benefit of mankind

Tell that to the US government.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by abdeefggh: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
This nonsense boy

4 Likes

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by Epistasis(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
David is in trouble!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Scope to get people and security attention away
Hmmmmmm!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by BiafranPatriot: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
THE SLAYER OF TINUBU with SUPER BACKING FROM THE POWER BROKERS.

NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HIM...ALL NA NOISE.

PROPAGANDIST ARE CRYING BECAUSE A SINGLE MAN WITH SOLID INTERNATIONAL CONTACTS HAS SMASHED THE MOST WORTHLESS PERSON IN NIGERIA,,,,

WORTHLESS ZOO CUNNTS cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
We shall EXPOSE all of them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
paramakina202:
David you better travel to any EU country before Ghana sell you out for some barrels of crude oil.

He can't go to EU. He was deported from Europe for fraud and crime of hate against women. He's finished.
Re: I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Dokpesi probably died of frustration after his evil plans against Tinubu failed woefully. The foolish Edo man will NEVER be missed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Wants Baban-bola Kicked Out Of Abuja Road Corridor / Breaking News: There Is Sit At Home Today And Tomorrow In All Biafraland - IPOB / Explosion Rocks Abuja, Two Wounded; Police Say Blast Caused By ‘overheated’ Wast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.