Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76555 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, in a video shared online, told Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde that he cannot threaten or arrest him.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXZKb3Cj3M&feature=emb_logo

https://thenationonlineng.net/video-you-cannot-threaten-or-arrest-me-says-sunday-igboho/

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Watch the moment he was addressing the crowd. This man is brave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLru2KaaMg

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Ajibade123(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you
can make money with your mobile phone. Check my
signature for my WhatsApp contact

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
You dae warn governor? I no understand this guy..

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Mike213: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
t will be unfortunate if this is reduced to a power tussle and supremacy contest between the Gov and Mr. Igboho.
At this moment, all grey areas should be ironed and all hands on deck to keep the marauders at bay.

Yorubas should rally round Mr. Igboho against the evil that may come his ways from within his tribesmen who see him as a threat now and who might not blink twice before sacrificing him and the entire Yoruba nation for their selfish political gains.

Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yemobrown(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none. Oba-loju-ogun

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I like people who talk like him thier end is always funny . he should be careful the way he talks .

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by TimeManager(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
How many Yoruba or igbo are kidnapping and killing northerners in the north.

kudos to Sunday igboho.

kiss the truth!

444 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mightyhazel: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
yorobachristian

31 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
uniqueboi1:
You dae warn governor? I no understand this guy..
Yes now. Many people who love seyi will hate him. It is even happening now. You do not know oyo politics.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izuch(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
See as this wan dey form stubborn head undecided ti mo ba lu ọ ni irun ori rẹ yoo pada
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
How do I look?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by funkybroyouknow: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odogwu of Yorubaland

izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they won't. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
If Fulanis behaved themselves in their host communities, nobody would be running to chase them out. He declared the ultimatum after they had killed several indigenes prior.

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by obicoolnino: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
A
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
No be lie.. he’s a freedom fighter and he doesn’t allow any governor to push him around nor bow to any politician.. if you know, you know.. grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Coronavirus84: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Governor Seyi Makinde's is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba kingdom. Threatening Sunday Igboho should not be from him since he failed to provide security to the people he governed on. Fulanis are not people you can handle with a bare hand, they needs iron fist.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BOLLD(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin

Mr Sunday no let's buhari reason Ur matter oooo

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
TELL THEM, I LIKE PEOPLE THAT ARE BOLD...

21 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by slawormiir: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr....
A man with balls

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by primestreams: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
The real oyo blood

I read alot about Nigeria history about how the old oyo warrior, drove the invaders back

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by omoeast(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
I fear for this man...Bu-bu don mark am now with hin evil eye baba were sumbodi...Gara DSS invite is coming...Buhari is led by God so Nigeria can split,I love he’s stupidity at this point...Eleribu presido ole omo ale

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by justlikedat: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is just the reflection of a failed government in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
omoeast:
I fear for this man
Nothing will happen to him. This is a democratic country.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by visijo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
wahala

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by praiseneo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Baba werey grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by LaIabobo: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
A man with balls
u don come again undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
What an slowpoke trying to get attention of his goon's, no reasonable man will accord this tout any attention.

Many that have choosen his part are gone, some have become fugitive in foreign land.

12 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.