Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops (18412 Views)

Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Exceed15: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Even France back down but the mumu Tinubu want to flex muscle. Useless president

4 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by PHIPEX(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Seems they no longer believe in ECOWAS/Tinubu's gra-gra

4 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by samwillyco1(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Better
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by muskay: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
You have not seen anything yet.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by simfrost90210: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Creamypie:
That military ruler whose country is an ally of Niger has already said that if ECOWAS fires just one bullet in Niger, his forces will storm abuja and remove Ebola tilimpoo and install the rightfully/democratically elected candidate in 2023 elections. Tilimpoo knows they stand by their word

I love the sound of that 😍😊
Abeg, make Tinubu go fire two bullet joor!

7 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by MTNnews: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Sebi na Tinubu tell France make them pack their military come Niger before. May God heal your dead Igbo brain.

Guyman01:
France didn’t read what IBB said that if he is sleeping and they wake him up that Yorubas have declared war he will go back to sleep.
They believed in the initial gragra of Tinubu saying he will restore democracy in Niger by military means.
See one of them just below me grin grin grin grin
nlfpmod

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Yankee101: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2023
Good riddance

2 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by MTNnews: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
You are seeing bigotry n condoning but when those he is responding to start flogging your fathers n mothers in Lagos na same you go wail to world court for the Hague.

simfrost90210:

Watabombshell
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Bro, wetin be this now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by StoneLucifer: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
I don't waste my time debating on Tinubu. I already know he is as useless as tissue paper used in cleaning my ass after defecating

2 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by EbolaTinubu: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2023
MTNnews:
You are seeing bigotry n condoning but when those he is responding to start flogging your fathers n mothers in Lagos na same you go wail to world court for the Hague.

Fvck off zombie

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by ishayaauta(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Guyman01:
France didn’t read what IBB said that if he is sleeping and they wake him up that Yorubas have declared war he will go back to sleep.
They believed in the initial gragra of Tinubu saying he will restore democracy in Niger by military means.
nlfpmod

Stray bullet LMAO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by simfrost90210: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2023
MTNnews:

No No No No
That's not bigotry!
That's true fact ooo
Ahhhhhhh, almost 95% of them dey fear.
But to open mouth talk loud no be wahala.

It's a fact... IBB talk am, no be me!
They only make noise to scare the igbos but they can never have the balls to evict the igbos!
Check records!

4 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Kukutente23: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Niger-France-backs-down-to-withdraw-envoy-troops
Stupid France.
They bungled the whole thing with their belligerence
Even AU had to condemn their intransigence
They ended up making Ecowas and its beleaguered chairman look like a lap dog and he had no choice but to go along with the AU and abandon ecowas stand
France and the rest of the West needs to know there's anti- West sentiment sweeping through the continent with leading political voices like Kagame, Ramaphosa and Ruto leading the charge. Even Tinubu has had to fall in line with his last IN speech. I suspect that speech broke the camel's back for France in the Niger matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Segzy19: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2023
What a shame! IBB never said this.
Is this how you were raised by your parents?
Raised to be a tribal bigot?

Redeem yourself before it is too late....
A Yoruba person is going to be your saviour

Guyman01:
nlfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Moneyyyy09: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Damn muslim terrorists will begin to reign now...
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2023
I think the Pope must have talked sense into him.

godofuck231:
Niger is about to ckme under attack, this is a war game

Goke7:

That’s what the children of hate don’t understand, Niger is very vulnerable now and they can’t stand what may hit them soon

You both talk and think like the children you are. grin

You think that's how invasion works? There are certain international laws that apply before an invasion is carried out... civilian casualties are considered and most importantly "direct provocation" which the junta hasn't done in any way.

And not to forget, Niger has some allies. So think vefore you talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Kukutente23: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Goke7:

That’s what the children of hate don’t understand, Niger is very vulnerable now and they can’t stand what may hit them soon
What are you smoking this morning
Loud or colos

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by kwamesd(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2023
tremilatre:
The African re-awakening has to continue, unfortunately its coming from the boots because our democratically elected leaders are nothing but pawns in the Westernern chess game. France has no natural resource but has ruthlessley plundered Africa for decades and continues to do so. The scale is so bewildering even for the 21st century. The Congo has to do same and expel Belgium & their co-looters.
The irony with Niger is Americans also have a base in Niger but those ones have small sense, they run it in partnership with Nigeriens

This is not the world of twenty years anymore.Africa is Africa for Africans, not for France or the United States

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Kukutente23: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2023
simfrost90210:

No No No No
That's not bigotry!
That's true fact ooo
Ahhhhhhh, almost 95% of them dey fear.
But to open mouth talk loud no be wahala.

It's a fact... IBB talk am, no be me!
They only make noise to scare the igbos but they can never have the balls to evict the igbos!
Check records!
IBB never said that nonsense
You guys believe your trolls with time just because it sounds good in your ears
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Guyman01:
nlfpmod
Ok. Ask the Fulanis that invaded Ilorin when they tried to bite more than they can chew and we're crushed at Oshogbo.
Yorubas do tvdo gragra. Tinubu reacted to remind Niger that they can't do anyhow same as other nations which juntas has taken over. Juntas aren't better than corrupt politician.

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Onogiede(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Comes to conclusions
1. I see no need in spending 6years or more in studying law, when one can easily read a passage comprehensively without due process
2. I see no need in casting vote, not necessary when we will just told that INEC can do anything in their end.
3. We actually doesn't need prisons in the so called country when real criminals are free an Innocents ones are left in prison.
4. Please u can as well add to this, it so numerous occurrence. EDO Son Yan am.

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by simfrost90210: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

IBB never said that nonsense
You guys believe your trolls with time just because it sounds good in your ears

IBB said it according to what my eyes saw!
If na for court, i'm clear, I'll present that pics🤣

But on a serious note, Yoruba no get balls!
I've lived in the southwest for years and that statement has a 75-80% truth in it... Forget IBB

That's just the reason why voodoo practice in the southwest is still the highest in the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Zupay: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Segzy19:
What a shame! IBB never said this.
Is this how you were raised by your parents?
Raised to be a tribal bigot?

Redeem yourself before it is too late....
A Yoruba person is going to be your saviour

In as much as a Yoruba person is your master and personal saviour, I cling unto Jesus Christ who is mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by tuoyoojo(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
After all the mouth that tinubu made that he would invade Niger, the west was tempted to back him thinking he would be their ally.

Seeing that he is all bark and no bite and the suffocating baggage that is tied to his neck, they would have no other choice than to do away with his alliance.

If they have nothing to gain from you, u mean nothing to them so no support. The support Tinubu is eagerly clamouring for

Meanwhile Atiku should keeping applying pressure on Tinubu's Jugular in Chicago, "Operation show your results". let us see the irreparable damage that would be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Go again
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Guyman01: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2023
honour7:
This is France game, watch as Biko haram and other Islamic sect proliferate in the region. Niger should not be happy rather they should be vigilant
Without France around Boko Haram and ISWAP will fizzle out faster

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Okay o.
Niger- coup organisers, I hope you know what you are doing
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Guyman01: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2023
MTNnews:
Sebi na Tinubu tell France make them pack their military come Niger before. May God heal your dead Igbo brain.

Every contrary opinion on this faceless forum must be from an Igbo? Imbe-without-cile
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. Ask the Fulanis that invaded Ilorin when they tried to bite more than they can chew and we're crushed at Oshogbo.
Yorubas do tvdo gragra. Tinubu reacted to remind Niger that they can't do anyhow same as other nations which juntas has taken over. Juntas aren't better than corrupt politician.

Crushed with the help of Britain who gave your monarch guns and artillery in exchange for his people who were sold as slaves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Felix6: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2023
godofuck231:
Niger is about to ckme under attack, this is a war game
Spiritual attack or heart attack?
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Luckysbab: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Creamypie:
That military ruler whose country is an ally of Niger has already said that if ECOWAS fires just one bullet in Niger, his forces will storm abuja and remove Ebola tilimpoo and install the rightfully/democratically elected candidate in 2023 elections. Tilimpoo knows they stand by their word, and they dont talk more than once, if at all u hear em talk

Your foolishness is inborn. There's absolutely nothing you these useless people won't believe. You're annoyingly dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by honour7: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2023
Guyman01:

Without France around Boko Haram and ISWAP will fizzle out faster

You don't understand, they are withdrawing their troops so they can sponsor BK and I swap big time.

This is the I told you, you cannot do without me game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.