Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops (18414 Views)

Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by tishbite42: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Guyman01:

From 36:00 minutes mark
Wow
Thanks, once again
I used to take that banter as fake news. I never knew it was real
May GOD help us
😂😂😂😂💯💯
The video is very educative
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by tishbite42: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

Did that Individual look like IBB to you?

IPOB cannibals and LIES

Same way IPOB cannibals said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English
Same way IPOB cannibals said Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan
That's Diya
And he said it
You guys are pathetic
You can watch it
36th-minute mark
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Horus(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
France is a Satanic Pest and a Parasite....... Any African leader who collaborate with France is a Traitor
Any African who buy French products or use French services is a Traitor
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by okechuks22: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Goke7:

That’s what the children of hate don’t understand, Niger is very vulnerable now and they can’t stand what may hit them soon
nigeriens are not coward like ur father's

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by OkukoIgbo: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Yes they are in Ilorin as much as they are in other regions of Nigeria. They are also Nigerians and deserve to be recognized. But where their excesses are many, they need to be checkmated.

Ok
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yinkeys(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
godofuck231:
Niger is about to ckme under attack, this is a war game
Explain

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Juju70(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Are they tired of mixing dog food with rice? Yeye macron

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by okorogodwin4(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
The BATMEN Will not like these news Chicago State University should release the transcript
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Even abokis have chased yorubas out of Ilorin😅
Is that what they told you in your mud region?
Yorubas are over 80% in Ilorin. Some muslims, some Christians. From the time of Alimi, it was their choice to v a town where they decided to take Islam. Though I m not a muslim but their choice must be respected. What's wrong is if they impose their own respected rights on others like the attempt to disturb Isese (Yoruba traditional region) people. So people like you should shut up if you v nothing good to say.

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by kabillionaire(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Goke7:

That’s what the children of hate don’t understand, Niger is very vulnerable now and they can’t stand what may hit them soon
And what's that?
You're day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
yahoodetector:

Look at this twerp!

With your response, I know that it is you and your family that has madness and stupidity runs in your own family.

The British colonialists landed in your enclave, hoarded your forefathers into ships and sold them into slavery via Badagry and you are chest-beating about it? grin grin How laughable!! cheesy cheesy

it will go down well in history that the igbos a very tough tribe to infiltrate by the colonialist because the igbos ran an egalitarian system unlike a monarchical system which the yorubas were running and a caliphate system which the fulanis were known for.

it was this egalitarian system with that made it difficult for the British colonialists to infiltrate Igboland and they have not forgiven the igbos for it till today. I know you might not even know what an egalitarian system means as you and most of your people don't even know history.

white man came to your compound, stripped you of your freedom and you de boast about am 🤣🤣🤣

Onye nzuzu! Your brain needs resetting. grin grin grin

Lemme give you back your Onye Nzuzu chieftaincy title. You are the idiôt with leaking brain and anus. Bloody gworo chewing, burukutu sipping, meth licking, igi-eni smocking, codeine drinking, rophynol tasting, mpulumiri licking brown teeth, demented brain impotent faggót from a never do well kin.
Take sniper, drink and waka pass!

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Smithwilliams826: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Probably war is coming.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
StoneLucifer:
I don't waste my time debating on Tinubu. I already know he is as useless as tissue paper used in cleaning my ass after defecating

Come out in public and say this if you are brave.

Stinking Igbo parasite outcast.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Lemme give my father back his Onye Nzuzu chieftaincy title. My useless father is an idiôt with leaking brain and anus. My mother is a Bloody gworo chewing, burukutu sipping, meth licking, igi-eni smocking, codeine drinking, rophynol tasting, mpulumiri licking brown teeth, demented brain impotent faggót from a never do well kin.
I have to take sniper, drink and waka pass!

Chimoooo! 🤣🤣🤣

Na so e pain you reach??

You need the sniper more because I really punched a nerve with my reply. grin grin grin

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by ogbonti: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
adenigga:

Yeeeee.......

i am proud to be the 100th person to like this post grin

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Pacesetter123(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin your troops bin even dey fine for person sovereign nation in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
yahoodetector:

Chimoooo! 🤣🤣🤣

Na so e pain you reach??

You need the sniper more because I really punched a nerve with my reply. grin grin grin
Werey I finished you with those punch lines. Your data din finish sef!
Child of perdition!
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 4:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Padipadi:

My useless mother is a werey I finished my useless self with those with weak punch lines. My life din finish sef!
I am a useless child of perdition!

You mean am? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Some people are happy now, without knowing what will happen after France withdraw their troops, Can the Niger army withstand this Jihadist, abi their sympathizers in Nigeria will go and join them to fight the Jihadist, look at Burkina Faso after dat young army guy took over he has not been able to solve their problems, especially the Jihadist in their side too, yesterday a Doctor in Burkina Faso was sent to the war front for airing his view that the Millitary Ruler is not doing enough to defeat the Jihadist after all the promise he made for the past few months he's been ruling, most of you will be supporting coups in other places and even here in Nigeria because things are not going your way, please think twice before you burn yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
yahoodetector:

You mean am? grin grin grin
Editing my post confirmed your lunacy.
It's childish of you and summed up your disastrous life!
Oya enter market!
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Editing my post confirmed my lunacy.
It's childish of my useless father and summed up my disastrous life!
Oya, my Ashawo mother go soon enter market!

OMG! grin grin grin
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by stuffs2002: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Hope you typed that without crying 😂😭😭😂
Tears of a clown
Go and watch the video again
Diya quoted IBB and repeated himself for avoidance of doubt

I am a Northerner which means I am of superior intelligence to IPOB cannibals.

Consider yourself lucky I came down to your level but I will not reply you any more as IPOB cannibal intelligence level is far below that of a Northerner.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by tishbite42: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

I am a Northerner which means I am of superior intelligence to IPOB cannibals.

Consider yourself lucky I came down to your level but I will not reply you any more as IPOB cannibal intelligence level is far below that of a Northerner.
Never knew I was quoting a dead brain Islamist. I've nothing to do with terrorism so swerve.
As for intelligence levels, I laugh in Swahili
Housefly that thinks itself an eagle
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
yahoodetector:

OMG! grin grin grin
It's never easy for the broom to sweep the toilet, it won't be easy for you as you start washing toilets till your grey time. Go and wash! Edit this post and see how your life ll spoil like spoilt beans of 3 days in a pot.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
yinkeys:

Explain
covert warfare 101
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Felix6:

Spiritual attack or heart attack?
sexual attack

1 Like

Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Padipadi:

It's never easy for my useless mother to use the broom to sweep the toilet, it won't be easy for me as i start washing toilets till my grey time. I will go and wash! I made this post and I will definitely see how my useless life ll spoil like spoilt beans of 3 days in a pot.

Oh my goodness...why are you cursing yourself like this? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by Padipadi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
yahoodetector:

Oh my goodness...why are you cursing yourself like this? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I ll teach you an online lesson. No worry.
Re: Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops by yahoodetector: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll teach you an online lesson. No worry.

And you will soon be dealt with here on Nairaland by me behind your back. I have made the proper arrangements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.