Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name (31756 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by adenigga(m): 3:20am On Sep 26, 2023
The Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Sunday, commented on the lifestyle and name of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, better known as Mohbad, saying that he “reaped the reward of his unpleasant lifestyle while alive.”

Bakare said this while speaking at the 2nd an­niversary of The Envoy Nation, a UK-based church, adding that the late Imolenisation record label owner asso­ciated with evil people while he was alive.

He claimed the former Marlian Music record label signee had engaged in an “unpleasant lifestyle” while asking the congregation if “Mohbad is a good name”.

“My wife and I listened to a tape last night on MohBad. How many of you know Mohbad? The Nigerian artiste who died at 27? Mohbad,” he asked.

“When he was drinking and smoking and associating with evil men, he did not know that the harvest would come so soon and that he would soon be cut down at the prime of youth.

“I am not blaming him, I am just telling you. Is Mohbad a good name? Moh Bad,” Bakare disclosed.

Mohbad died on September 12, 2023, at the age of 27 and the cause of his death is yet to be unravelled.

Source: https://punchng.com/MohBad-Pastor-Bakare-knocks-late-singers-unpleasant-lifestyle-name

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chochovini: 3:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be going haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.

332 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by TemplarLandry: 4:11am On Sep 26, 2023
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by santakris(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2023
embarassed

Yeah...his past is not too good.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by ImmanuelMyron(m): 4:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.
Nobi who chop belle-full and get money dey protest?
Person wey hin house dey burn no dey chase cat.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Johnnyessence(m): 5:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Toor . All is well oooo. #justice4Mohbad

Throwback video of Mohbad sharing his testimony in Church

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704432372135989389

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXWGxx0N7Z8

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by MrsTwrite(f): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2023
He was not a saint. We all know.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Islamisformumu: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Can Bakare knock Davido who is father of all nations? Abi na only dead person im sabi wash?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chochovini: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Nobi who chop belle-full and get money dey protest?
Person wey hin house dey burn no dey chase cat.
. All these shadow chasers know that one? The only thing wey dey their empty skull na Mohbad Mohbad Mohbad.

E go surprise you say, many of them no dey fit get three square meal a day chop sef.

In fact, some sef na school drop outs. All na because of the harsh economy o.

The block heads no see any reason to protest over that one things na to dey tear Naira Marley posters up and down them fit.

Now wait make you see how them go attack Pst. Tunde Bakare because of mohbad. FOOLISH YOUTHS EVERYWHERE!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Divoc19(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street slangs like Mad, gba gbos. What does Tunde Bakare knows apart from the physical bible

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible
pastor Tunde bakare doesn’t understand the name niii

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Judolisco(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor with all due respect sir, you are a politician and member of the APC infact one of the founding members, you associate with people like buhari, tinubu and others.... How are you better than mohbad?

You were outspoken during Jonathan era, and when d country went downhill during buhari's era you observed table manners....

You bought a presidential form for 100m even when u know u can't win an election in your local government area, money that should have been shared between the jobless members of your congregation.....

I'm not usually rude to men of God, I would have said u don't have sense sir... U joined d bandwagon to cash out using a little boys death young enough to be your grandson

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by DareyContact: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
2013 ford explorer
Full option
Japa sale
Call for inspection

Location - opic (lagos)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by happney65: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu Man that calls himself the president after Buhari. Number 16.

An APC member which is an egbe ke gbe is blaming someone else for also joining an egbe ke gbe?

grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
So does it deserve his fellow man killing him?

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Memphis357(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerians are nothing but a bunch of pathetic hypocritical muthafuckaz!!
The nigga dined with the devil and you think the devil will let you leave just like that??
I, for one have NEVER liked that gay-bitchass Naira Marley but f**k it, when muthafuckaz ain't got no talent, they do dumb sh!t to keep their names on people's lips.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Jesus Christ was killed,even for our sake,after he was killed his matter no even reach like this ,just because of a human made out of dust people are busy creating problem between themselves. Mtchewww

When he was alive did he know any of us,he saw bad thing and he followed now people are finding who to blame, people die everyday,many are being killed ,even many new born babies die after they just come into the world,is now him.

Why don't you people go ahead and sue the Fulani headsmen ,boko haram and unknown gunmen for all the innocent Souls they have killed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by robinfemi: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Yeye pastor wer dey judge.

Names only have impact in someone not nicknames.

Why don't him coat BADDO?

End time pastor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Amigoss: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
grin

This Epa nor fit read the room undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by gassbee: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Bakare no grab d message, the real meaning of Mohbad means just too good , just too much

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NOwazobia: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
No lies found.

His kind of lifestyle was what puts him in the situation he found himself.

Almost like someone living on the edge.

I heard one of his tracks contains how he did yahoo, and never focus on schooling: Caused pain to others for survival.

Sometimes, when you reason the lifestyle of these guys, it becomes hard to offer sympathy and plead their cause. embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by BabaOfLagos: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
When you tell men to join a tribe of men of upright living and continuous betterment of themselves they ignore.

Mohbad eat with bad men and died like one, simple!

I always encourage men here to such and join " IAJ ONLINE" on telegram.

IAJ ONLINE is a tribe of men who work continuously daily to better themselves together.

Search and join now!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Bliss52: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
cool

Free this boy matter abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by bluepreek(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Mohbad is not a saint...........

In as much as we may wanna paint him as Saint but deep down our hearts we all know he dined and wined with devil himself..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Tonnierichy(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Who never f.up, hands in the air.

His sermon for that day might even be "don't judge".

That's not to say the boy wasn't into shady things sha, but given what he had to endure growing up, one can hardly judge him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by accordadoga30(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Hehehehe
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Racoon(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead. - (Proverbs 21:16 KJV).

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by DonroxyII: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
God go forgive most Daddy GOs and Men of Suit, Men of God ....

What about the Gospel Musician women that died from severe Abuses from her husband leading to her depression ... Is she Dinning with the devil Her Husband(Manager) o !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by pradoyeep: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
SA
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by ShoeWorld1(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
I have been saying this from day one. Nigerians are giving Mobad's death too much publicity while hunger is killing those alive due to the bad economy of the country.

Mobad doesn't only live a reckless life but is surrounded by bad family members and friends. For now, the known cause of his death is neck bending/snapping caused by his household.

Nigerian youth are fighting for illusionary justice for Mobad while his family members are fighting for his property.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.