Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name (31841 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nolevel666: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. Oh! Just seeing this. So this ant-Christ with his condemned No.666 Is still quoting me?
Mr. Anti-Christ, go get a life cos you don‘t have any yet. The God that can never ever die yet you foollishly keep addressing as being dead is the one who own your life and can take it back anytime He so wish.
Go get a life while still you may.
All the crap you typed up there is nothing but GAS.
Meaning; Gospel According to Satan. Even your master the devil knows that God is alive and trembles at the mere mention of His name. Then a despicable dead soul of perdition like you is calling Him dead. I pity your sorry life.

for your information,The devil does not exist.

You use your outdated book and your reptilian brain to create it or him inside your blackhole mind.

I repeat, you don’t know shit!
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chochovini: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

for your information,The devil does not exist.

You use your outdated book and your reptilian brain to create it or him inside your blackhole mind.

I repeat, you don’t know shit!

. I want to advise you to fear God even if you don‘t fear man. The God you calling a dead God is the one who own the life you think you have and the air you breathe.
God is merciful otherwise, you can‘t open that toilet hole on you face you called a mouth to blasphem against Him and live.

If He were as wicked as the devil your master, He could have struck you with an angry Thunder long before this day.

But just to let you know that you are a walking dead if you don‘t change your perspective about God and fervently beg for forgiveness fast.
You‘ll soon realize your folly. Just wait and see.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nolevel666: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. I want to advise you to fear God even if you don‘t fear man. The God you calling a dead God is the one who own the life you think you have and the air you breathe.
God is merciful otherwise, you can‘t open that toilet hole on you face you called a mouth to blasphem against Him and live.

If He were as wicked as the devil your master, He could have struck you with an angry Thunder long before this day.

But just to let you know that you are a walking dead if you don‘t change your perspective about God and fervently beg for forgiveness fast.
You‘ll soon realize your folly. Just wait and see.

I repeat, you don’t know shit!!
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chochovini: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

. And I repeat, YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD. And the jugdement of God is hanging loose on you. Will destroy you any moment. Fool.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Voghens: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
I saw this post somewhere and it makes a bunch of sense to me:

"Moh is an acronym for I am, that’s pronounced as moi. BAD is an abbreviation which stands for Bright and Destined. The late musician explained the meaning of the name several times before he died. Self acclaimed Men of God should stop using the name to justify his death. He was a devote Christian before he died too. It’s shameful that men of God will just say whatever to share a message without looking at their own lives."

If He did explain the meaning of MohBAD in this light nobody should castigate him in any form. My take on the brohaha still remains that

The content of the message by the man of God is clear, our children should stay out of trouble but look into God and live a righteous life.Godly life is the altimate .The death has generated a lot of controversies though the causes of the death is still not known to me . My advice to all the youth is for them to live for God, and God will never fail them.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nolevel666: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. And I repeat, YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD. And the jugdement of God is hanging loose on you. Will destroy you any moment. Fool.

Shutup jesusfreak

I repeat, You don’t know shit!!
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chochovini: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

Shutup jesusfreak

I repeat, You don’t know shit!!
. I agree I am proudly JESUS freak. What about you malo? Lucifer-freak. So which is better?
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nolevel666: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. I agree I am proudly JESUS freak. What about you malo? Lucifer-freak. So which is better?

Sadly for you, lucifer does not exist, he/it simply represents the power of light and knowledge over darkness and ignorance, and as a Satanist, i do not regard it/him as an anthropomorphic deity or being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: We Are Sad, Disappointed - Theatre Practitioners / Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Kenny Saint Best Ordained As A Pastor [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.